• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump Faces Boos, ‘Vote Him Out’ Chants at Ruth Bader Ginsburg Memorial (Video)

Right, those employment numbers are a myth and a gift to Obama for leaving office. it is truly amazing how you divert from your own personal problems by attacking Trump so as long as that makes you feel better guess that is all that matters.

And yet, here you are unable to list the SPECIFIC policies by Trump alone that have helped African Americans NOR are you able to list the policies of Biden and Harris specifically by them that have hurt you or your family. Yep, your lies are noted and you are DISMISSED as having done nothing but lie.

Amazing how Trump supporters cannot list the specific policies requested and they are instead resorted to attacking Biden and Harris on lies and rhetoric. Trump supporters are dishonest garbage.

And yet, here you are unable to list the SPECIFIC policies by Trump alone that have helped African Americans NOR are you able to list the policies of Biden and Harris specifically by them that have hurt you or your family. Yep, your lies are noted and you are DISMISSED as having done nothing but lie.

Amazing how Trump supporters cannot list the specific policies requested and they are instead resorted to attacking Biden and Harris on lies and rhetoric. Trump supporters are dishonest garbage.

Specific policies are generated by incentive, the tax cuts were an incentive for companies to hire people, due to the consumer activity generated by people having more spendable income and companies not being penalized for success, and it is incentive that creates jobs regardless of race. Neither Obama, you or any other radical leftwing anti Trump zealot understands incentive and the private sector, what you call racism from Trump is nothing more than an example of total ignorance that even the African Americans are now rejecting

Now are you going to explain first what this has to do with the OP and why you have such hatred for Trump? Isn't it just a diversion from your own personal problems?

Considering Ruth Bader Ginsburg was a staunch opponent of Trump, and he's already making plans to replace her contrary to her final wish on her deathbed, I'm not sure why anyone would consider Trump being booed at her funeral to be some kind of insult to her.

Specific policies are generated by incentive, the tax cuts were an incentive for companies to hire people, due to the consumer activity generated by people having more spendable income and companies not being penalized for success, and it is incentive that creates jobs regardless of race. Neither Obama, you or any other radical leftwing anti Trump zealot understands incentive and the private sector, what you call racism from Trump is nothing more than an example of total ignorance that even the African Americans are now rejecting

Now are you going to explain first what this has to do with the OP and why you have such hatred for Trump? Isn't it just a diversion from your own personal problems?
I think most leftists do understand "incentive and the private sector", they just have different views on it from conservatives. And I find it laughable that people are continuing to deny that certain things Trump said are racist.

It wasn’t a solemn occasion for Trump. He went there as a photo op. And even I was shocked by the sheer volume and loudness of public jeering. I almost expected to see him stoned to death on the steps of the Court.
Way less than your average Trump rally, though. Theres at least 40 million democrats in the country. Why would you be shocked that 1000 of them would show up and jeer Trump?

Considering Ruth Bader Ginsburg was a staunch opponent of Trump, and he's already making plans to replace her contrary to her final wish on her deathbed, I'm not sure why anyone would consider Trump being booed at her funeral to be some kind of insult to her.
I think its an insult to reduce her life to "being an opponent of Trump". But that pretty much defines TDS.

Right, you believe that Ginsberg on her deathbed made that statement? This is what you want to believe but there is no verified evidence that to be the case
I think most leftists do understand "incentive and the private sector", they just have different views on it from conservatives. And I find it laughable that people are continuing to deny that certain things Trump said are racist.

Trump isn't a politician that tells you what you want to hear and that is a problem for the left who only wants to hear rhetoric and ignore results. Trump's supposed racist rhetoric certainly isn't evident in the results generated, record employment and historic low unemployment rates. There is a reason that African American support for Trump is rising which tells me that the racist claims aren't warranted. Liberals seem to be the racists not Trump.

Compared to the Harris/Biden Administration? Tell us exactly what is conservative in their agenda and why the left is so classless booing a President at a radical SC justice lying in state. You and the rest of the left are the reason that Harris/Biden should never be put into national office, Post 28 explains it to you, get someone to read it to you

Wait until you see what we do when Trump dies.

I think its an insult to reduce her life to "being an opponent of Trump". But that pretty much defines TDS.
Alright, don't grasp at straws. I wasn't reducing her life to "being an opponent of Trump". I said, simply, that she was an opponent of Trump. A very staunch one. And she did not want him, of all people, to nominate her replacement, which he seems to be planning to do. RGB is an amazing woman who has done many amazing things, but that was not relevant to the specific point I was making.

Right, you believe that Ginsberg on her deathbed made that statement? This is what you want to believe but there is no verified evidence that to be the case.

So now you cast doubt on the story? Sure, there's no verified evidence - no videotape of it, no recording. But based on what we know of her, it sounds very much like something she would do, her close family are the ones claiming it, and even if it's not true you can't believe she wouldn't've preferred a new President to make the nomination rather than Trump anyway.

Trump isn't a politician that tells you what you want to hear and that is a problem for the left who only wants to hear rhetoric and ignore results. Trump's supposed racist rhetoric certainly isn't evident in the results generated, record employment and historic low unemployment rates. There is a reason that African American support for Trump is rising which tells me that the racist claims aren't warranted. Liberals seem to be the racists not Trump.
"His rhetoric isn't evident in the results generated?" The thing is, you have to ask yourself, is Trump racist or isn't he? Has he said racist things or hasn't he? Knowing who supports Trump should tell you less about Trump than it tells you about the people who support him. I could just as easily point out all the white supremacists who support Trump. Even the ex-Grand Wizard of the Klu Klux Klan voiced his support for him. If I were you, though, I'd focus on Trump's policies and what he has actually said. And Liberals are in no way "the real racists not Trump" - this is a bizarre but strangely common assertion made by Trump supporters. Believe me, there's a strong positive correlation between people who say this and people who are racist themselves.

One would think that based on that poster's claim, the private sector would have never thrived unless it were under GOP leadership. What is important to note is that isn't the case, and there are many liberals who are entrepreneurs and CEOs of large corporations.

On the racist end, that creepy comment in Minnesota about genes....yeesh.

Last edited:
Trump is not a mass murderer.

Our deaths per cases is 2.9%, among the lowest in the industrialized world. And a large percentage of those deaths were a direct or indirect result of Andrew Cuomo, who should be locked up for murder.

Biden supporters have no sense of decency. They even will boo politicians at a memorial, which should be focused on the person who passed away.
He murdered through inaction. If you were walking along the edge of a cliff & you found someone who had fallen over that edge & was hanging on just with his fingers, if you do not help him & he falls & dies that is murder by inaction. Trump did very little to combat the pandemic & said he took no responsibility for it.

Alright, don't grasp at straws. I wasn't reducing her life to "being an opponent of Trump". I said, simply, that she was an opponent of Trump. A very staunch one. And she did not want him, of all people, to nominate her replacement, which he seems to be planning to do. RGB is an amazing woman who has done many amazing things, but that was not relevant to the specific point I was making.

And yet, youre still talking about Trump. She was an amazing woman who did many amazing things, but you, and the peopling booing him, can only define everything by Trumps relevance.

Again, thats literally what TDS is.

So now you cast doubt on the story? Sure, there's no verified evidence - no videotape of it, no recording. But based on what we know of her, it sounds very much like something she would do, her close family are the ones claiming it, and even if it's not true you can't believe she wouldn't've preferred a new President to make the nomination rather than Trump anyway.

"His rhetoric isn't evident in the results generated?" The thing is, you have to ask yourself, is Trump racist or isn't he? Has he said racist things or hasn't he? Knowing who supports Trump should tell you less about Trump than it tells you about the people who support him. I could just as easily point out all the white supremacists who support Trump. Even the ex-Grand Wizard of the Klu Klux Klan voiced his support for him. If I were you, though, I'd focus on Trump's policies and what he has actually said. And Liberals are in no way "the real racists not Trump" - this is a bizarre but strangely common assertion made by Trump supporters. Believe me, there's a strong positive correlation between people who say this and people who are racist themselves.

You seem to focus on what you claim Trump said and ignore that creating jobs, creating incentive, creating opportunity isn't racist, it is what happens in a free market economy and a private sector where you can be the best you are capable of being. The African Americans are getting sick and tired of being used by the left when all the left does is create dependence

Why would it make me nervous? What doesn't radical liberalism make you nervous, the kind of actions occurring in liberal cities all over the country? So you support the liberal actions of booing a sitting President at a memorial for a SC Justice? Therein lies the problem with liberalism no class and pure ideologic hatred

No class and pure ideological hatred!

Coming from a guy who worships the golden calf of Trump, that’s rich!!!!!

EEEAC38B-1065-49F2-A7E1-52D54437FDC4.jpeg

You seem to focus on what you claim Trump said and ignore that creating jobs, creating incentive, creating opportunity isn't racist, it is what happens in a free market economy and a private sector where you can be the best you are capable of being. The African Americans are getting sick and tired of being used by the left when all the left does is create dependence

Judging by what I have observed, I would wager to say that many African American are tired of being gunned down by ex cops for jogging down the street, or the way that prosecutors and police departments frequently and obviously tried to cover up the various crimes that have gotten people out in the streets.

And the African American community, as well as. the general working poor didn’t escape noticing the fact that they were. the first ones either laid off, or forces to work in dangerous conditions by this government.

That’s what I have observed. Of course, they can speak for themselves.

Judging by what I have observed, I would wager to say that many African American are tired of being gunned down by ex cops for jogging down the street, or the way that prosecutors and police departments frequently and obviously tried to cover up the various crimes that have gotten people out in the streets.

And the African American community, as well as. the general working poor didn’t escape noticing the fact that they were. the first ones either laid off, or forces to work in dangerous conditions by this government.

That’s what I have observed. Of course, they can speak for themselves.

Right but what you fail to mention is that we have a legal system that is run in those cities by liberals so why is this happening? Why is this spilling over to warrant the murder of cops protecting private property from rioters?

You keep ignoring the reality that the police are hired, funded, and trained by the city and those who are on the front lines aren't being supported by the mayors thus they are turning to Trump. You apparently live in a bubble totally clueless as to what is happening in cities and the fact that liberalism is a failure

You apparently live in a bubble totally clueless as to what is happening in cities and the fact that liberalism is a failure

Well, we're going to find out over the next 4 years, right?

Right but what you fail to mention is that we have a legal system that is run in those cities by liberals so why is this happening? Why is this spilling over to warrant the murder of cops protecting private property from rioters?

You keep ignoring the reality that the police are hired, funded, and trained by the city and those who are on the front lines aren't being supported by the mayors thus they are turning to Trump. You apparently live in a bubble totally clueless as to what is happening in cities and the fact that liberalism is a failure

Cops have voted right for as long as I can remember going back to the 60s when Nixon ran on law and order. I really don't care what they think, I only care if they promise to serve and protect. Why anyone would give a damn about how cops vote is beyond me. Every cop I have ever known was a mental midget. Asking them about politics is about as useful as asking Ken Ham about evolution.

Cops have voted right for as long as I can remember going back to the 60s when Nixon ran on law and order. I really don't care what they think, I only care if they promise to serve and protect. Why anyone would give a damn about how cops vote is beyond me. Every cop I have ever known was a mental midget. Asking them about politics is about as useful as asking Ken Ham about evolution.

that is an absolute lie, prove it?

Right, keep buying the liberal spin, keep trying to resurrect the 2016 campaign issues and ignore everything positive that has happened since Trump took office. Interesting how gloom and doom resonates with you and the left. There is no justification at all for this personal hatred you have for Trump and none whatsoever for the actions at Ruth Ginsberg's memorial. The radical left needs to be destroyed and will be in November, if not this country continues its downward spiral due to leftwing hatred
There is no need for me to remind you that the Executive and the rubber stamp Senate has been in the hands of the conservative Republicans for the past 3½ years.

I went to DC to pay my respects to Justice Ginsberg yesterday and was disappointed that I arrived just after 45 left.

Back
Top Bottom