• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump encourages North Carolina residents to vote twice to test mail-in system

The right wing narrative around this is still all over the place. Today I’ve heard:

1) Guys he’s just trolling lmao trolled the libs
2) Um actually it’s totally legal to vote twice
3) No he’s just highlighting a security hole in mail-in voting but it mysteriously doesn’t apply to absentee ballots and oh oops actually here he is on twitter explaining why this isn’t a security hole at all.

Trump Fan Nation has no shame at all. He's taken once normal people and turned them into devoted zombie morons.

Jim Jones would be proud of Trump.

Re: Trump appears to encourage North Carolinians to vote twice to test the system

We have always said that voter fraud is very rare. Is there some reason that you always translate that into “it’s impossible” or “it never has happened in human history?”

Should we use smaller words?

If Trump wins, you'll be saying that the election was rigged. You all will never accept the results, in that case.

Re: Trump appears to encourage North Carolinians to vote twice to test the system

If black folks voted twice, you couldn't tell because they all look alike. Right? :lamo

Snappy retort.......

Snappy retort.......

Do black folks all look alike?...lol

If Trump wins, you'll be saying that the election was rigged. You all will never accept the results, in that case.

and if Biden wins, what will you and Trump say? Will Trump accept the results? Will you?

If black folks voted twice, you couldn't tell because they all look alike. Right? :lamo

And then casual racism.

And then casual racism.

Rexadgar is the one who said black folks look alike, not me. See my sig.

Rexadgar is the one who said black folks look alike, not me. See my sig.

Not buying your bull****, apdst.

Did you mean "we?"

Did you mean "we?"

oh, snap

Did you mean "we?"
tenor.0.gif

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

I have the same problem with old white men.

Oh, I don’t know if the Good Guy with a Skateboard was into prayer or not when he took out the Bad Guy with a Gun.

I was referring to the Portland Trump guy that you’ve already forgotten because he got murdered instead of murdering.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good guy with a skateboard was attacking a child because the child had the audacity to defend himself.

Good guy with a skateboard was attacking a child because the child had the audacity to defend himself.

So a Trump supporting child crossed state lines and killed two people with an illegal weapon.

We now have “citizen solider” children racing into riots with weapons in Trump’s America. Awesome! Always wanted to a be a failed ****hole banana republic.

So a Trump supporting child crossed state lines and killed two people with an illegal weapon.

We now have “citizen solider” children racing into riots with weapons in Trump’s America. Awesome! Always wanted to a be a failed ****hole banana republic.

You are talking to a guy who sits around for hours at restaurants, trying to intimidate the staff. :lol:

You are talking to a guy who sits around for hours at restaurants, trying to intimidate the staff. :lol:

giphy.gif

I have the same problem with old white men.

Racist much? :lamo

giphy.gif

You're using an iPad?

That is so fasci.....nating.

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

Pretty bad when children have to take up arms to fend off violent leftists. You can kiss the election goodbye. Thanks in advance for electing Trump.

Another dodge. Boring, pathetic. Try harder next time.

Did you mean "we?"

Do you refer white people as "we"? Ever? No need to respond, I'll be checking on you and pointing out when you don't.

Great, so you agree mail-in ballots don’t have the problem Trump was claiming they have. (Because Trump now says that wasn’t a problem at all)

Nope. I'm stating that Trump's suggestion that you follow-up on a mail in ballot and make sure it is counted, and recast your vote in person if it hasn't been registered by election day is sound advice.

Tests of the US mail system have found an unacceptable failure rate and that idiots who follow Cardinal's suggestion run a risk of not getting their vote counted.

Granted, I have no problem with Cardinal screwing up his vote if he wants to screw it up.

I also think that sending out ballots to everyone on the voting rolls without confirming that the address and recipient are still valid voters invite fraud since any vote cast using those ballots will undergo no more scrutiny than the flawed voter rolls that generated the ballots.

Scenario: 80 year old Democrat woman is mailed a ballot in August and dies a week later. Her son, a registered Republican, while going through his mother's things finds the ballot, fills it out for Trump and mails it in.

Tell me how the mail-in ballot system prevents that vote from being counted.

Do you refer white people as "we"? Ever? No need to respond, I'll be checking on you and pointing out when you don't.

I just figured given your claim that you'd think of that in more we terms than they.

Well, not actually, but you know.

Back
Top Bottom