• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Campaign Backs Off Proposed Muslim Ban

(Sigh)

I've already addressed this long before this "new" information was posted.

He never meant to ban all muslims. He stated that he wanted to prevent mulsim immigrants from entering until a system was set up to vet them thoroughly.

He also stated he was opposed to letting mass migrations of refugees into the nation.

I agree with both and do not see much difference in the current explanation that it ever applied to ALL muslims being banned from the USA.

In any case, now that he will probably be selected as the GOP candidate at the convention, I am fairly sure most of his positions will go through some "clarifications" just like any other final Party candidate does. :shrug:

Will having Mexico pay for a wall be clarifyed too, you figure?

Obama and other liberals are fine with terrorists attacking this country.

Alright, let's play this game. Why are Obama and liberals (not the same things) okay with terrorist attacks?
Or is this just another far-right drive-by and you don't care to actually support what you've said?

Wait, wait...OH MY GOD DUDE, there is a city with alot of hispanic people! Whatever the **** shall we do? This is surely the end of civilizations as we know it!

Wait, wait...OH MY GOD DUDE, there is a state that used to be majority white...California. Yeah, California.

No more, dude.

This is surely the end of California as we used to know it, dude. Did you know that in many cases you can't get employed if you don't know Spanish, dude? Yeah, an unemployed American who lost his job to a cheaper illegal scumbag, is not even allowed to apply for a job unless he speaks the language of the thief who stole his, dude.

Did you know that 1/5 of El Salvador already lives here, dude?

:lamo :lamo :lamo

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

It's amazing, isn't it?

First he says blatantly racist stuff (i.e. it's not a dog whistle), because he knows it will work with an assortment of Republicans and politically disaffected Americans, and then he changes his tune because he knows a number of them are too stupid to care.

To me, Trump's entire campaign has seemed like a sideshow, and now it reads as, "Oh ****, America was actually dumb enough to choose me? Guess I better get real now!"

I will be so totally happy to know what your suggestion is how to make "America" smart again, presidency-wise.

I tried to resist... but if we're gonna start droppin "dudes" everywhere...

*clears throat* mememememe. *clears throat* do ri mi fa So...

*amped, like Hogan* Let me tell you something, dude. California use to be part of mexico, dude. So being shocked that people of hispanic decent are a large number of the population of those modern people, is pretty petty, dude.

America is a melting pot, dude. We're not a nation of "whites", dude. We're a nation of immigrants, dude.

No white person was natually born in the US until an immigrant preformed the act of sweet love, dude.

White people will survive this age, as any, dude. Because white people are cool, dude. Until an asshole like you comes in and demonizes us as total morons, dude.

Don't like the way the nation runs, dude? Pack those bags, and accept that offer Putin gave the Brits, dude.

This nation was founded on the idea of freedom, and acceptance, dude. And yeah, it took some time, dude. And one can point out the fails along the way, dude. But at the end of the day, dude, we're still that melting pot trying to make our way as the only superpower left standing, dude.

So stop being afraid of "darkie", dude. Because darkie don't give one flying **** about you, dude. You're safe, dude. No one is threatening you, dude. They just want to live life and persue happiness, dude. What's the problem with that, dude?

Wait, wait...OH MY GOD DUDE, there is a state that used to be majority white...California. Yeah, California.

No more, dude.

This is surely the end of California as we used to know it, dude. Did you know that in many cases you can't get employed if you don't know Spanish, dude? Yeah, an unemployed American who lost his job to a cheaper illegal scumbag, is not even allowed to apply for a job unless he speaks the language of the thief who stole his, dude.

Did you know that 1/5 of El Salvador already lives here, dude?

Oh...my...god!!!!!111!!!ONE!!!! There are people who are not white! In America! Might was well give up now, we are done...

I tried to resist... but if we're gonna start droppin "dudes" everywhere...

*clears throat* mememememe. *clears throat* do ri mi fa So...

*amped, like Hogan* Let me tell you something, dude. California use to be part of mexico, dude. So being shocked that people of hispanic decent are a large number of the population of those modern people, is pretty petty, dude.

America is a melting pot, dude. We're not a nation of "whites", dude. We're a nation of immigrants, dude.

No white person was natually born in the US until an immigrant preformed the act of sweet love, dude.

White people will survive this age, as any, dude. Because white people are cool, dude. Until an asshole like you comes in and demonizes us as total morons, dude.

Don't like the way the nation runs, dude? Pack those bags, and accept that offer Putin gave the Brits, dude.

This nation was founded on the idea of freedom, and acceptance, dude. And yeah, it took some time, dude. And one can point out the fails along the way, dude. But at the end of the day, dude, we're still that melting pot trying to make our way as the only superpower left standing, dude.

So stop being afraid of "darkie", dude. Because darkie don't give one flying **** about you, dude. You're safe, dude. No one is threatening you, dude. They just want to live life and persue happiness, dude. What's the problem with that, dude?

Listen up brother:

what are you going to do dude, when the Mexicans run wild over you?

You do not like banging your head into a wall?

If I want a headache in the morning, I'll keep drinking my beer. No wall necessary.

1. Because darkie don't give one flying **** about you, dude. You're safe, dude.

2. No one is threatening you, dude.

3. They just want to live life and persue happiness, dude.

4. What's the problem with that, dude?

1. "Darkies" do give one flying **** about my taxes to pay for their free schools, free food stamps, free medical care, bilingual teachers, free prisons, free deportation courts, free legal advice how to rip me off even more, etc.

2. Just the 95% of murderers the Orange County has an outstanding warrants for. Kate Steinle just wasn't lucky, I guess, when she was struck by a bullet fired by a Mexican son of a bitch, Lopez-Sanchez, an illegal trespasser and a repeat felon who has been deported five times to Mexico.

3. I have no problems with that concept.

4. I am so happy you asked. My problem is that the illegal thieves pursue (not persue, btw) their happiness HERE and at MY expense, as I just explained in Item 1 above.

I hope the above was clear enough for you.

Alright, let's play this game. Why are Obama and liberals (not the same things) okay with terrorist attacks?
Or is this just another far-right drive-by and you don't care to actually support what you've said?
Obama hates this country and so do liberals. They're fine with terrorists killing Americans.

Obama hates this country and so do liberals. They're fine with terrorists killing Americans.

That last is a despicable claim.

I will be so totally happy to know what your suggestion is how to make "America" smart again, presidency-wise.

My suggestion- shut down cable TV and don't allow moderated discussion groups. Low-functioning Americans have been pandered to long enough.

1. "Darkies" do give one flying **** about my taxes to pay for their free schools, free food stamps, free medical care, bilingual teachers, free prisons, free deportation courts, free legal advice how to rip me off even more, etc.

2. Just the 95% of murderers the Orange County has an outstanding warrants for. Kate Steinle just wasn't lucky, I guess, when she was struck by a bullet fired by a Mexican son of a bitch, Lopez-Sanchez, an illegal trespasser and a repeat felon who has been deported five times to Mexico.

3. I have no problems with that concept.

4. I am so happy you asked. My problem is that the illegal thieves pursue (not persue, btw) their happiness HERE and at MY expense, as I just explained in Item 1 above.

So we're really doing this...okay. I tried to make it funny. Tried to make light so we all could laugh, even you, and be like, "okay, you got a point" not that you'd say, "You're right", just admit maybe I had a point...but...if that's all we got here, let's rock this show. Hit my music:

1. To assume only whites pay taxes right is taking into account all those white ceos arn't loopholin, now isn't it? See they pay theirs, but if I got enough coin, I can afford someone to help me skip over all that like a school girl.

2. Crime don't understand race, but arrest and profiling sure as **** do. 95% is an instresting number to fail to include how many of that percent is white. Less, i'm sure, because of population stats, but that's not important. What's important is twisting numbers to justify fear, right?

3. Obviously, you have a problem. I'm here to cure it. Call me Doctor.

4. You're going to spell check me? LMFAO, kk, but let's now hear your peace. I mean piece, cause I didn't make that mistake earlier today, but you sure did. Don't dis people that can't fully articulate due to weaknesses in spelling if you're a person that holds that very same weakness. That's like saying, "Ha, you can't jump 12 feet high", and ya know what, neither can you O.O

So I suppose we're both morons, but atleast I got enough sense to know that my fellow american, no matter shade, isn't out to destory the nation that gave them the very liberty they saught in coming here in the first place.

Do you have anything to support this or do you just like the way the words sound when you say them?

So we're really doing this...okay. I tried to make it funny. Tried to make light so we all could laugh, even you, and be like, "okay, you got a point" not that you'd say, "You're right", just admit maybe I had a point...but...if that's all we got here, let's rock this show. Hit my music:

1. To assume only whites pay taxes right is taking into account all those white ceos arn't loopholin, now isn't it? See they pay theirs, but if I got enough coin, I can afford someone to help me skip over all that like a school girl.

2. Crime don't understand race, but arrest and profiling sure as **** do. 95% is an instresting number to fail to include how many of that percent is white. Less, i'm sure, because of population stats, but that's not important. What's important is twisting numbers to justify fear, right?

3. Obviously, you have a problem. I'm here to cure it. Call me Doctor.

4. You're going to spell check me? LMFAO, kk, but let's now hear your peace. I mean piece, cause I didn't make that mistake earlier today, but you sure did. Don't dis people that can't fully articulate due to weaknesses in spelling if you're a person that holds that very same weakness. That's like saying, "Ha, you can't jump 12 feet high", and ya know what, neither can you O.O

So I suppose we're both morons, but atleast I got enough sense to know that my fellow american, no matter shade, isn't out to destory the nation that gave them the very liberty they saught in coming here in the first place.

If you want my response, please, use a more comprehensible version of English. I don't do jive or whatever it is.

Oh...my...god!!!!!111!!!ONE!!!! There are people who are not white! In America! Might was well give up now, we are done...

I know they are a large economy, but why should California remain in my thoughts beyond their overly abundant sports teams? :)

It's amazing, isn't it?

First he says blatantly racist stuff (i.e. it's not a dog whistle), because he knows it will work with an assortment of Republicans and politically disaffected Americans, and then he changes his tune because he knows a number of them are too stupid to care.
From "We can trust him cause he will do what he said" to "Of course we all knew he was lying - that's how smart he is" in nothing flat.

Really. There has to be some kind of tort suit for whiplash coming.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom