• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Campaign Backs Off Proposed Muslim Ban

But we all knew that the wall was unlikely to be built. I came up with a better method to finance the wall and Trump is supposedly having experts help him with that idea.

So then what's the difference between Trump and Hillary then? I don't see any.

So then what's the difference between Trump and Hillary then? I don't see any.

There's a multitude of differences. If you can't see any it's because you don't want to.

There's a multitude of differences. If you can't see any it's because you don't want to.

Trump got to where he was in the election because he conned people into believing he was a political outsider who would tell it like it is. But now that he has flipped on so many issues can you really say where he stands in contrast to Hillary???

Trump got to where he was in the election because he conned people into believing he was a political outsider who would tell it like it is. But now that he has flipped on so many issues can you really say where he stands in contrast to Hillary???

Which issues has he flipped on? Because if this thread is any indication then it sounds like a bunch of liberals and fake conservatives conjuring up nonsense.

But we all knew that the wall was unlikely to be built. I came up with a better method to finance the wall and Trump is supposedly having experts help him with that idea.

:lamo :lamo :lamo

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Which issues has he flipped on? Because if this thread is any indication then it sounds like a bunch of liberals and fake conservatives conjuring up nonsense.

Well lets see:

First he was Democrat now he's Republican.
Muslims celebrating in NJ on 9/11.
Releasing tax returns.
Denying that he is John Miller.
Constantly changing his tax plan.
Being for and against tax hikes and wage increases.
Being for single payer health care then claiming to be for repealing ObamaCare.
Constantly changing his war plans about how to deal with Isis....
Claiming that he will self fund and now is seeking money from donors
Many different stances on abortion until he quite comically suggested that women should be punished for having them...
Constantly avoiding debates and issues by instead flooding the airwaves with kooky conspiracy theories and tabloid stories.

Want any more? This is just off the top of my head

Well lets see:

First he was Democrat now he's Republican.
That's not a flip flop.
Muslims celebrating in NJ on 9/11.
That's called being wrong.
Releasing tax returns.
His taxes are being audited.

Denying that he is John Miller.
Yeah, that's silly of him.
Constantly changing his tax plan.
That's adjusting his stance based on new information. It's a good thing.

Being for and against tax hikes and wage increases.
This is the same as the previous one.

Being for single payer health care then claiming to be for repealing ObamaCare.
He was for single payer back in 2000. Now he's not because it doesn't work. What's the problem?
Constantly changing his war plans about how to deal with Isis....
Adjusting ideas based on new information is good but his stances have been consistent in overall strategy re: dealing with ISIS. What you're whinging about is specific troop numbers and how he should go about securing the oil fields. It would be foolish to nail down a hard strategy before consulting with generals.

Claiming that he will self fund and now is seeking money from donors
He always left the door open to accept donations during the general. His self funding was for the primary.

Many different stances on abortion until he quite comically suggested that women should be punished for having them...
He gave a bad answer to a bad hypothetical question.

Constantly avoiding debates and issues by instead flooding the airwaves with kooky conspiracy theories and tabloid stories.
That's not even close to a flip flop.

So it's basically just a bunch **** being flung at a wall to see what sticks. Good for you.

That's not a flip flop.

That's called being wrong.

His taxes are being audited.

Yeah, that's silly of him.

That's adjusting his stance based on new information. It's a good thing.

This is the same as the previous one.

He was for single payer back in 2000. Now he's not because it doesn't work. What's the problem?

Adjusting ideas based on new information is good but his stances have been consistent in overall strategy re: dealing with ISIS. What you're whinging about is specific troop numbers and how he should go about securing the oil fields. It would be foolish to nail down a hard strategy before consulting with generals.

He always left the door open to accept donations during the general. His self funding was for the primary.

He gave a bad answer to a bad hypothetical question.

That's not even close to a flip flop.

So it's basically just a bunch **** being flung at a wall to see what sticks. Good for you.

Yeah you have a great stack of excuses lined up for him. You even admitted that he flipped flipped on things. So now don't go off acting like you don't know he does

Trump can flip on every issue all day long, and as long as he drives open-border loons nuts I am cool with that.

Actually, he could be a fascist, communist, gay, TG, and a child molester, and I will still take him over the Benghazi, what-difference-does-it-make slime.

Last edited:
Yeah you have a great stack of excuses lined up for him. You even admitted that he flipped flipped on things. So now don't go off acting like you don't know he does

I've never denied that Trump flip flops. I did point out that most of the things you're accusing him of "flip flopping" on is just garbage. I've repeatedly said in this forum that there are plenty of things to criticize about Trump so I don't know why people have to make **** up about him. Why do you have to make **** up about Trump?

Trump can flip on every issue all day long, and as long as he drives open-border loons nuts I am cool with that.

Actually, he could be a fascist, communist, gay, TG, and a child molester, and I will still take him over the Benghazi, what-difference-does-it-make slime.

Yep. I feel the same. Someone on another forum asked me if I would choose Hillary over Charles Manson, and I said "it depends on his politics". There are some who are underestimating just how awful Hillary actually is.

I've never denied that Trump flip flops. I did point out that most of the things you're accusing him of "flip flopping" on is just garbage. I've repeatedly said in this forum that there are plenty of things to criticize about Trump so I don't know why people have to make **** up about him. Why do you have to make **** up about Trump?

I didn't make up anything about trump. Maybe if he didn't constantly lie it would be easier to sort out where he stands on things?

I didn't make up anything about trump. Maybe if he didn't constantly lie it would be easier to sort out where he stands on things?

There is only one thing that counts - the Wall.

Without it, the U.S. will be Brazil before you can say, oh f***, where have all the whites gone?

Or, alternately, if you don't want to appear to be a bigot, "what happened to the European Americans, who used to work their asses off supporting their families and the cesspool, while being ridiculed, called names, looked down at by the beautiful people and the TV talking heads, with their kids indoctrinated in government schools to hate every tradition and the moral fiber that once made this the greatest nation on earth.

Trump is your last chance. If you walk away from the man because you want perfection, you will never ever have a Republican president again.

Because of that, he can do whatever he wants to get himself elected. Lying included.

Without it, the U.S. will be Brazil before you can say, oh f***, where have all the whites gone?

So what happens when trump doesn't build the wall? Will you admit he lied to you just to get votes like any other sleazy politician?

That's not the first thing that will pop into my mind. I'd ask why did the man not deliver on his promises? You know that's like what normal people would ask. Where did all the whites go??? Seriously?

So what happens when trump doesn't build the wall? Will you admit he lied to you just to get votes like any other sleazy politician?

I will only if he had the means and the opportunity to build it but didn't.

I will settle for an open fire and the land mines kill zone, though.

To me, Trump's entire campaign has seemed like a sideshow, and now it reads as, "Oh ****, America was actually dumb enough to choose me? Guess I better get real now!"

Or, alternately, if you don't want to appear to be a bigot, "what happened to the European Americans, who used to work their asses off supporting their families and the cesspool, while being ridiculed, called names, looked down at by the beautiful people and the TV talking heads, with their kids indoctrinated in government schools to hate every tradition and the moral fiber that once made this the greatest nation on earth.

Trump is your last chance. If you walk away from the man because you want perfection, you will never ever have a Republican president again.

Because of that, he can do whatever he wants to get himself elected. Lying included.

Where have all the whites gone?

Hey look, we are still not Brazil. Do try and fail less dude.

Trump could back off 90% of what he said and he'd still be stronger on ending illegal immigration than any democrat. Ditto for the muslim invasion. Lots of proof that muslims are trouble in any country they emigrate to. One of the jobs of our president and government is to protect us against these invasions.

Where have all the whites gone?

Hey look, we are still not Brazil. Do try and fail less dude.

Hey look, I agree, dude. We are still not Brazil, dude.

In the meantime: Hispanics 47.5%, whites: 29.4%. This stat is not about Mexico City, dude. It's Los Angeles, USA, dude.

And, then, there is California, dude. As of July 1, 2014, about 14.99 million Latinos live in California, edging out the 14.92 million whites in the state, dude.

So there you have it, dude.

Last edited:
Trump could back off 90% of what he said and he'd still be stronger on ending illegal immigration than any democrat. Ditto for the muslim invasion. Lots of proof that muslims are trouble in any country they emigrate to. One of the jobs of our president and government is to protect us against these invasions.

It is the number one job.

And that is the job he refuses to do, and the spineless RINO's not only don't have enough guts to say boo to this traitor, but they actually funded his program to assist the invaders.

Hey look, I agree, dude. We are still not Brazil, dude.

In the meantime: Hispanics 47.5%, whites: 29.4%. This stat is not about Mexico City, dude. It's Los Angeles, USA, dude.

And, then, there is California, dude. As of July 1, 2014, about 14.99 million Latinos live in California, edging out the 14.92 million whites in the state, dude.

So there you have it, dude.

Wait, wait...OH MY GOD DUDE, there is a city with alot of hispanic people! Whatever the **** shall we do? This is surely the end of civilizations as we know it!

Back
Top Bottom