• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Campaign Backs Off Proposed Muslim Ban

I will be so totally happy to know what your suggestion is how to make "America" smart again, presidency-wise.

Number one: don't elect Donald Trump
Number two: limit the things president Clinton gets through

Seems pretty simple to me

Number one: don't elect Donald Trump
Number two: limit the things president Clinton gets through

Seems pretty simple to me

...and elect the Benghazi, "what difference does it make", email expert, bimbo eruption, slime?

Is this your solution to the U.S. approaching bankruptcy because the U.S. has to borrow to exist? Like every irresponsible bum, addict, and lowlife who thinks money grows on trees?

Does "#NeverTrump; #NeverHillary; Everyone Sucks 2016; FU 2016" mean you want the White House turned into a refugee and homeless shelter?

...and elect the Benghazi, "what difference does it make", email expert, bimbo eruption, slime?

Is this your solution to the U.S. approaching bankruptcy because the U.S. has to borrow to exist? Like every irresponsible bum, addict, and lowlife who thinks money grows on trees?

Does "#NeverTrump; #NeverHillary; Everyone Sucks 2016; FU 2016" mean you want the White House turned into a refugee and homeless shelter?

My signature means that I am not voting for either one of them. I have different reasons for not liking both Trump and Hillary, but that doesn't mean I throw out all common sense and claim that someone other than them will win the White House. If there were still other Republicans in the race... Then it would be a different story, but as of right now there aren't.

You basically asked what is the smart choice for President. Out of the current crop of horrible choices Hillary is the smarter choice. However, I cannot and will not sacrifice my principles to vote for her. And Donald Trump was never a consideration in my mind....

You basically asked what is the smart choice for President. Out of the current crop of horrible choices Hillary is the smarter choice. However, I cannot and will not sacrifice my principles to vote for her. And Donald Trump was never a consideration in my mind....

So you want to keep the WH vacant?

No I am saying one of the two of them will win but I won't be voting for them... Jeez.

If everybody did the same thing - not vote - the White House would stay vacant after the one in it gets his first black ass out of there.

I am not saying it would be a bad idea. In fact, it would be great with nobody to cause even more damage to this country.

If everybody did the same thing - not vote - the White House would stay vacant after the one in it gets his first black ass out of there.

I am not saying it would be a bad idea. In fact, it would be great with nobody to cause even more damage to this country.

Yeah but even if ten percent of the population voted, they'd still elect someone. Do you understand how democracy works?

Now that's odd. I seem to remember quite a few people telling me that the reason they supported Trump is because he would do what he said, didn't back down, told it like it was, meant what he said, etc.

Generally speaking Pierson has made herself into the Baghdad Bob of this election cycle. But even this is...

Well, there you have it, folks. The Trump campaign is now officially comparing their own candidates policy proposals to "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" in terms of whether or not it will actually happen.

By the time Election Day rolls around, Trump will be begging Mexicans to immigrate and building mosques across the country

Yep. Sounds like a ban "until our representatives can figure out what is going on." Fairly "ambiguous" since he leaves it to Congress to "figure out what's going on."

Yeah, and given Congress' history of competence on issues relating to immigration and Islamic terrorism, I'm sure they'll figure it out lickety-split :roll:

By the time Election Day rolls around, Trump will be begging Mexicans to immigrate and building mosques across the country
And angrily denouncing any suggestion that he ever did different. And his supporters will follow.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Yeah, and given Congress' history of competence on issues relating to immigration and Islamic terrorism, I'm sure they'll figure it out lickety-split :roll:

I'm guessing he'll be for open borders by no later than the end of July. It took him a week or so after getting the nomination to find his way to taxing the rich and raising the minimum wage. And now he's backing off the Muslim ban. He's not wasting any time with the course corrections.

This is the greatest trolling of a major political party in American history.

And angrily denouncing any suggestion that he ever did different. And his supporters will follow.

The devotion of subjects in Kim Jung Un's imagination actually come to life?

I think the best part will be when we pay Mexico to build it for us.

The devotion of subjects in Kim Jung Un's imagination actually come to life?
Both groups demonstrate a weird tendency to cash their leader Daddy...

I think the best part will be when we pay Mexico to build it for us.
Look, the key is, you've got to negotiate, okay? You've got to negotiate and you've got to negotiate tough, and believe me, people are always complaining "Oh, why is Mr. President Trump so tough at negotiating?" and I'm like, hey, this is what I was hired to do, okay? And so the Mexican team that comes in to negotiate the deal - and we really got a great deal on this, we really got them on this one, so many people have said this is a great deal, people are calling us all the time - big names, you'd know them, believe me - and saying "This is an amazing deal, how'd you get them to do this?" And so the team that came in, and they were really good guys, you know, they said really nice things about me, and I feel kinda bad, because now I guess the Prime Minister or King of Mexico is mad at them, which is too bad, but you gotta negotiate and you've gotta be tough.

"Er, Mr President, the question was 'Why are we paying Mexico $30 billion a year to ship us their prison populace', do you have anything on tha.."

Yes, yes, and it went great really beautiful, thank you.

No, Reinoe. This is what your fellow Trumpkins think. It's the one core promise that he hasn't flip-flopped on (yet) (ish).

OK. So what. I can't speak for them. The walls unlikely to be built. He can't do it by executive order. If he can't do it by executive order then it's unlikely to be done. President's always throw out red meat that's impossible to achieve. Obama's campaign was "change" while being a hardcore establishment candidate. Hillary campaign promise is to be whatever you want her to be. Bernie's is free **** for everyone. Ted Cruz promised to turn the US into a Christian Theocracy. That doesn't change the fact that the wall is unlikely to be built. And if it's not built Trump will be able to successfully blame the establishment. Now hardcore massive enforcement of immigration laws? That's definitely going to be done. I expect deportations to greatly increase. But the wall? I wouldn't bet on it. Could the wall be done? Yes, I even came up with a way to pay for it that made more sense than Trump's method.

OK. So what. I can't speak for them. The walls unlikely to be built. He can't do it by executive order. If he can't do it by executive order then it's unlikely to be done. President's always throw out red meat that's impossible to achieve. Obama's campaign was "change" while being a hardcore establishment candidate. Hillary campaign promise is to be whatever you want her to be. Bernie's is free **** for everyone. Ted Cruz promised to turn the US into a Christian Theocracy. That doesn't change the fact that the wall is unlikely to be built. And if it's not built Trump will be able to successfully blame the establishment. Now hardcore massive enforcement of immigration laws? That's definitely going to be done. I expect deportations to greatly increase. But the wall? I wouldn't bet on it. Could the wall be done? Yes, I even came up with a way to pay for it that made more sense than Trump's method.
The Wall of Trump isn't even a good idea to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom