• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump admits he should have gone to Arlington to pay respects on Veterans Day

I don't care all that much that Trump is a jerk
I don't care that he disrespects veterans (ie John McCain, blows off Veteran Day obligations). It's what I expect from a man of his low caliber
I don't care that he's rich
I don't care he cheats on his wife
I don't care that he has ridiculous hair and John Boehner's complexion

I care however that we have bombs smarter than our President. He's easily the dumbest person to ever hold the office
You have all that lead-in to culminate with an imbecilic throwaway line like that?

Not a very auspicious entrance on site.

You have all that lead-in to culminate with an imbecilic throwaway line like that?

Not a very auspicious entrance on site.

I thought it was quite pithy myself. Sorry you didn't like it. Perhaps you'd like:

Trump is so stupid it takes him two hours to watch 60 minutes?
President Von Clownstick not only has the complexion of a cheeto, he has the IQ to match?

I thought it was quite pithy myself. Sorry you didn't like it. Perhaps you'd like:

President Von Clownstick not only has the complexion of a cheeto, he has the IQ to match?
Probably better than late night "comedy", but still way less than worthy of my time.

:lol:

Never thought I'd see a thread start with the words 'Trump admits.'

Even a good dog has a bad day, how many here have ever made a mistake or bad choice?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its a debate site, not a failed I hate Trump bad comedy dump site. You got something or...?

Sweetie, I don't hate President Von Clownstick. I keep telling democrats to relax and not rage,whine or cry about him.

Instead,LAUGH at him.He's a complete moron and unintentionally HILARIOUS. He's essentially White Trash,but with money.

"Busy on calls"? There are way better made-up excuses for things.

He should tell the truth. He didn't visit memorials in Arlington or in France because he was decompensating and having serious panic attacks.

Sweetie, I don't hate President Von Clownstick. I keep telling democrats to relax and not rage,whine or cry about him.

Instead,LAUGH at him.He's a complete moron and unintentionally HILARIOUS. He's essentially White Trash,but with money.

That's what the rest of the world is doing. :)

Ah, you know...

I too aspire to be amongst you, the elite, the intellectual idiot class, the dis-intelligensia that know better than everybody else how to conduct everybody else's life...

You know, the ones that cannot pick up a hammer, nor wrench nor crow bar lest its an anti-fa fascist clubbing some poor innocent non-lefty in the mouth or back of the head with it.

Ok, okay, I am joking.... about aspiring to such.

Trump is a true American character, a once in a hundred, maybe two hundred years type of figure. You can laugh, but he laughs back all the way to the bank, top of the media-corporate then political world. Hop skipped jumped cutting thru the built up bureaucratic-protocolic crap, cutting through it like a steely hot knife thru warm butter... right on up to the very tippy toe top.

Yep, laugh away. He don't, we don't care anymore about what al those who have led us down so many finely gardened false paths and what they think might be the right path this time.

Too late, I am too smart to believe you. Besides, you, the general you, are wrong most the time anyhow.

Betting against your team is some of the biggest and easiest winnings I ever stumbled into.
Keep those hits, and laughs, a coming... we welcome all to this circus.

He should tell the truth. He didn't visit memorials in Arlington or in France because he was decompensating and having serious panic attacks.

Ya never know, he might have been out back with ol purple lips smoking a joint or doing a couple of lines, said to heck with it. By the way, where was ol slenderman during all this brouhaha, anyhow? Doing one of his unequaled, infamous Benghazi nights styled participations...

Just checking. But I mean, who really cares what slenderman did or didnt do. Trump is the only one that matters, he is that important to you folks.

Ah, you know...

I too aspire to be amongst you, the elite, the intellectual idiot class, the dis-intelligensia that know better than everybody else how to conduct everybody else's life...

You know, the ones that cannot pick up a hammer, nor wrench nor crow bar lest its an anti-fa fascist clubbing some poor innocent non-lefty in the mouth or back of the head with it.

Ok, okay, I am joking.... about aspiring to such.

Trump is a true American character, a once in a hundred, maybe two hundred years type of figure. You can laugh, but he laughs back all the way to the bank, top of the media-corporate then political world. Hop skipped jumped cutting thru the built up bureaucratic-protocolic crap, cutting through it like a steely hot knife thru warm butter... right on up to the very tippy toe top.

Yep, laugh away. He don't, we don't care anymore about what al those who have led us down so many finely gardened false paths and what they think might be the right path this time.

Too late, I am too smart to believe you. Besides, you, the general you, are wrong most the time anyhow.

Betting against your team is some of the biggest and easiest winnings I ever stumbled into.
Keep those hits, and laughs, a coming... we welcome all to this circus.

“You know what uranium is, right? This thing called nuclear weapons like lots of things are done with uranium including some bad things.”

Money from the campaign, or campaign contributions, played no roll in this transaction. -- DJT

Ted Cruz is totally unelectable, if he even gets to run (born in Canada). Will loose big to Hillary. Polls show I beat Hillary easily! WIN!-- DJT

“China steals United States Navy research drone in international waters – rips it out of water and takes it to China in unpresidented act.” -- DJT

Wow, every poll said I won the debate last night. Great honer!” -- DJT

“No dream is too big, no challenge is to great,” -- DJT

LMAO, yeah he's a real genius :lamo

“You know what uranium is, right? This thing called nuclear weapons like lots of things are done with uranium including some bad things.”

Money from the campaign, or campaign contributions, played no roll in this transaction. -- DJT

Ted Cruz is totally unelectable, if he even gets to run (born in Canada). Will loose big to Hillary. Polls show I beat Hillary easily! WIN!-- DJT

“China steals United States Navy research drone in international waters – rips it out of water and takes it to China in unpresidented act.” -- DJT

Wow, every poll said I won the debate last night. Great honer!” -- DJT

“No dream is too big, no challenge is to great,” -- DJT

LMAO, yeah he's a real genius :lamo
Yeah, know whats not as funny?

You want your doctor, your health care plan, you can keep them. We will also save you an average of 2500 dollars, Benghazi was in response to a video... I didn't know [take your choice] about the IRS scandal, Fast and Furious, the secret seizure of AP News Reporters’ Phone Records, Veterans Affairs Scandal, Hillary Clinton’s Email Arrangement, NSA Spying on Foreign Leaders etc...

Not only that, slenderman made out he was always the last to know, read about it in the papers like everyone else.

Just a flat out liar.

To the thread OP. Trump's words were only lip service. He is incapable of actually being apologetic. He was futily attempting to save face.

Yet you respond?.....Admit it you were entertained...Amused...Good to see some angry old trump lovers can chuckle....
I respond as that is generally what one does if there are things left that need accurately guided. It wasn't that funny, juvenile level.

My inner me knows funny, I automatically laugh when it's actually funny.

Yeah, know whats not as funny?

You want your doctor, your health care plan, you can keep them. We will also save you an average of 2500 dollars, Benghazi was in response to a video... I didn't know [take your choice] about the IRS scandal, Fast and Furious, the secret seizure of AP News Reporters’ Phone Records, Veterans Affairs Scandal, Hillary Clinton’s Email Arrangement, NSA Spying on Foreign Leaders etc...

Not only that, slenderman made out he was always the last to know, read about it in the papers like everyone else.

Just a flat out liar.

“We just got back from the Middle East.” – Trump after he arrived in Israel from Saudi Arabia

“Two Corinthians” – Trump revealing his ignorance of scripture.

He was really angry that he saw what was happening with regard to the Civil War, he said, 'There's no reason for this.' "—Trump expounding on Andrew Jackson’s view of the Civil War

I never have….I’m always busy doing a lot. – Trump explaining why he doesn’t read much

*chuckle*

What is that dead albino ferret on top of Trumps head ? Obviously it goes limp when wet.

According to Ivanka, Donald's head is ringed with fringe hair, but it grows very long in one section. That hair is carefully wrapped into his hairdo, and lacquered to stay there.

Wouldn't a real man just go Kojak?

According to Ivanka, Donald's head is ringed with fringe hair, but it grows very long in one section. That hair is carefully wrapped into his hairdo, and lacquered to stay there.

Wouldn't a real man just go Kojak?

He's more concerned with that damned hair than honoring our vets. That's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom