• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump admits he should have gone to Arlington to pay respects on Veterans Day

According to Ivanka, Donald's head is ringed with fringe hair, but it grows very long in one section. That hair is carefully wrapped into his hairdo, and lacquered to stay there.

Wouldn't a real man just go Kojak?

It's not like he can't afford a top of the line rug that he could slowly graduate into so it's not an obvious ferret head one day/head o' hair the next. And he could actually take on the grueling task of standing in the rain without looking like he's wearing spaghetti on his head. :2razz:

“We just got back from the Middle East.” – Trump after he arrived in Israel from Saudi Arabia

“Two Corinthians” – Trump revealing his ignorance of scripture.

He was really angry that he saw what was happening with regard to the Civil War, he said, 'There's no reason for this.' "—Trump expounding on Andrew Jackson’s view of the Civil War

I never have….I’m always busy doing a lot. – Trump explaining why he doesn’t read much

*chuckle*
Slenderman---

could not properly pronounce the word "corps" as in Marine Corps... pronounced it like corpse. What a joke.

apparently could not pronounce or utter the words radical Islamic extremist... or war... or terrorist... for at least 8 years he harbored this malady selflessly. Forget all those succinctly clever and narcistic advertisements...his, "I I I, I I I I, I" s when the prompter slowed or stopped.

And of course we do indeed have 57 states, every schoolchild knows, always remember that. The chosen one was simply infallible, hitting home run after home run with the MSM pitching big fat moon balls right over the plate.

No annoying Jim Asscostas for certain.

Then there are the softballs served up late nights... here, one of my personal favorites where the O bomb shows his constant awareness, his dead-on prescience along the lines of ISIS being the JV team...

Slenderman---

could not properly pronounce the word "corps" as in Marine Corps... pronounced it like corpse. What a joke.

apparently could not pronounce or utter the words radical Islamic extremist... or war... or terrorist... for at least 8 years he harbored this malady selflessly. Forget all those succinctly clever and narcistic advertisements...his, "I I I, I I I I, I" s when the prompter slowed or stopped.

And of course we do indeed have 57 states, every schoolchild knows, always remember that. The chosen one was simply infallible, hitting home run after home run with the MSM pitching big fat moon balls right over the plate.

Then there are the softballs served up late nights... here, one of my personal favorites where the O bomb shows his constant awareness, his dead-on prescience along the lines of ISIS being the JV team...

LOL so tell a democrat, dear.

best words.jpg

Slenderman---

What About What About Obama....These old white men are still afraid of him...LOL

To the thread OP. Trump's words were only lip service. He is incapable of actually being apologetic. He was futily attempting to save face.

Imagine the pressure that must have been on him for him to even do that.

There must have been a lot of pissed off generals.

What About What About Obama....These old white men are still afraid of him...LOL

That's what numerous studies published in peer reviewed journals say.

He is the president. You, thankfully are not. The fat lady, also thankfully not.

Go Don! MAGA

I agree. He brings laughter to the world on a daily basis. :)

President Trump Is Literally the Laughingstock of the World
Donald Trump draws mocking laughter as he boasts of America’s ‘might’ at UN
America the laughingstock
Trump Has Made America Into A Laughingstock
The year the world laughed at the U.S.
European diplomats: Trump is a 'laughing stock'
'People here think Trump is a laughingstock'
Trump is making America the laughingstock of the world

Imagine, not showing up to honour America's heroes because his hairdo might get wet. What a maroon. What a putz. Although to be honest, I'm not sure how making America, and by association Americans, a world wide laughing stock is going to MAGA. Can you explain it?

Imagine the pressure that must have been on him for him to even do that.

There must have been a lot of pissed off generals.

Shirking his responsibility to pay respects to the fallen because it was raining is a pretty ****ty thing to do.

Shirking his responsibility to pay respects to the fallen because it was raining is a pretty ****ty thing to do.

Actions speak louder than words.

If what he said about McCain wasn't enough, Trump once again told the world exactly what he thinks of American war heroes. I suppose to Trump these guys are losers for getting killed, he must prefer the soldiers that didn't die.

How can anyone in the military support this POS spoiled eight year old child?

EDIT: Actually, my apologies to eight year olds. My daughters were in a ceremony to honour Canada's fallen heroes when they were eight...in the rain.

Last edited:
I agree. He brings laughter to the world on a daily basis. :)

President Trump Is Literally the Laughingstock of the World
Donald Trump draws mocking laughter as he boasts of America’s ‘might’ at UN
America the laughingstock
Trump Has Made America Into A Laughingstock
The year the world laughed at the U.S.
European diplomats: Trump is a 'laughing stock'
'People here think Trump is a laughingstock'
Trump is making America the laughingstock of the world

Imagine, not showing up to honour America's heroes because his hairdo might get wet. What a maroon. What a putz. Although to be honest, I'm not sure how making America, and by association Americans, a world wide laughing stock is going to MAGA. Can you explain it?
Yes.

We all laugh heartily, except that Trump brought us victory, it was slenderman-the fat lady that ushered in Trump.

Soooo. Thank you slenderman, thank you fat lady.

Now, a Public Service Anouncement:

Problem is Y'all still don't get Trump, as smart as Y'all think y'all are. This, after two full years since election night. Trump the doer. Ultimate catalyst and blunt manager of induced train crashes. Also unassuming teacher; taught me lessons in things Trump is expert, that which he manages from afar getting specific triumps built. Eventually in a way he originally intended. Touchdowns...the little victories that mount up to great victory.

Win-win.

Simple strat: has a goal, far overreaches then "settles" for his original goal. Stir up the already muddied waters, throw a stick another stick, stick stick to the pavlovian sheeple dogs usually herding guiding us where they want us to go.

He challenged, changed my conservative mind on DACA for instance. Then he gave the left, at least to the Dems in charge, a larger offer than what the previous had, and then more, quite a bit actually, more.

An offer too good to accept by the Dems.

Proved... to more objective observers... that the Dems collectively weren't sincerelyout just to help those in real need.

My group learned a valuable lesson. Stop, re-evaluate the now, its reality and possible realities, making sure you conquer those hills actually conquerable while staying to true to first principles.

Be the best you can be, slogan symbolic of American grunt backbone and will to succeed.

Problem is Y'all still don't get Trump, as smart as Y'all think y'all are. This, after two full years since election night. Trump the doer. Ultimate catalyst and blunt manager of induced train crashes. Also unassuming teacher; taught me lessons in things Trump is expert, that which he manages from afar getting specific triumps built. Eventually in a way he originally intended. Touchdowns...the little victories that mount up to great victory.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...ould-have-gone-arlington-veterans-day-n937421

The president, who rarely owns up to mistakes, spoke to "Fox News Sunday." (11/16/18)

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump says he should have visited Arlington National Cemetery to commemorate Veterans Day — a traditional presidential act.

Trump, who rarely admits a faux pas, told "Fox News Sunday" that "in retrospect, I should have" gone, but he was busy on calls and had just returned from abroad.
========================================
This is the first time I can recall reading that Trump admitted making a mistake. I didn't think that was in his DNA.

He didn't apologize for skipping the visit to that American military cemetery in France because the rain would mess up his comb-over.

Yawn...Donald Trump thinks he made it all better by owning up to his vanity.
When he starts telling his VA "Mar-A-Lago buddies" (the privatizer guys) to go pound sand, I'll perhaps be in a more forgiving mood.

Good for him owning up to his mistake. Credit where it is due.

Yes.

We all laugh heartily, except that Trump brought us victory, it was slenderman-the fat lady that ushered in Trump.

Soooo. Thank you slenderman, thank you fat lady.

Now, a Public Service Anouncement:

Win-win.

Simple strat: has a goal, far overreaches then "settles" for his original goal. Stir up the already muddied waters, throw a stick another stick, stick stick to the pavlovian sheeple dogs usually herding guiding us where they want us to go.

He challenged, changed my conservative mind on DACA for instance. Then he gave the left, at least to the Dems in charge, a larger offer than what the previous had, and then more, quite a bit actually, more.

An offer too good to accept by the Dems.

Proved... to more objective observers... that the Dems collectively weren't sincerelyout just to help those in real need.

My group learned a valuable lesson. Stop, re-evaluate the now, its reality and possible realities, making sure you conquer those hills actually conquerable while staying to true to first principles.

Be the best you can be, slogan symbolic of American grunt backbone and will to succeed.

So good you had to move to Panama to appreciate it?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...ould-have-gone-arlington-veterans-day-n937421

The president, who rarely owns up to mistakes, spoke to "Fox News Sunday." (11/16/18)

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump says he should have visited Arlington National Cemetery to commemorate Veterans Day — a traditional presidential act.

Trump, who rarely admits a faux pas, told "Fox News Sunday" that "in retrospect, I should have" gone, but he was busy on calls and had just returned from abroad.
========================================
This is the first time I can recall reading that Trump admitted making a mistake. I didn't think that was in his DNA.

He didn't apologize for skipping the visit to that American military cemetery in France because the rain would mess up his comb-over.

Good for Trump. There is no way he can do everything leftist critics think he should or the way they think he should. Americans did not overwhelmingly elect leftist liberal critics to do the job of President of the US. They elected Trump. Thank God.

Good for Trump. There is no way he can do everything leftist critics think he should or the way they think he should. Americans did not overwhelmingly elect leftist liberal critics to do the job of President of the US. They elected Trump. Thank God.

No one elected Trump to piss on the memory of our vets.

So good you had to move to Panama to appreciate it?

Many things went into that decision. Catalyst of which was a month long surf trip vacation/ graduation present to myself to Costa Rica in 1980.

Also coming into play was the floundering slenderman economy and the fact that I vowed to myself to never a pay a cent into obamadontcare.

Mission accomplished!!!

You do an amazing job with that cyrillic keyboard.

No one elected Trump to piss on the memory of our vets.

Missing one of many veteran events is not "pissing on the memory of our vets'" I submit that the Richard Blumenthal stolen valor claims are "pissing on our vets." Give Trump a break. He is trying to help America, not his own narcissistic interests like so many democrats do.

Back
Top Bottom