• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Townhalls: October 15, 2020

why would anyone who doesn't want to see his taxes go up vote for Biden? You seem to think that everyone agrees with gun bans, higher taxes on productive people, late term abortion, etc.

My taxes went up with Trump. Biden will restore my deductions and make Trump pay taxes. Sounds wonderful to me.

probably the same thing that happened to ISIS as their leaders were taken out. I hope you all live near caves.
So you think the Democrats will either murder or violently chase their political rivals into caves when they win?

So you think the Democrats will either murder or violently chase their political rivals into caves when they win?

I think the world is done with Trump and his awful supporters. Living near caves is more of a metaphor. I'm sure there are some crazy liberals who want revenge for the damage caused by these deplorables. I would think lying low for a while would be a good idea for Trump supporters.

I have made a formal resignation statement that if Trump loses I will leave the forum forever. How confident is your upper lip?

If Trump loses I would expect most of his coward supporters to leave the forum.

I'm kind of lucky in that I don't like either candidate. I'd like Trump to lose so his supporters suffer. But if he wins it's no big deal to me. I still lean Conservative.

probably the same thing that happened to ISIS as their leaders were taken out. I hope you all live near caves.
you should lead the charge against Trump supporters. History is not kind to turncoats.

I'm kind of lucky in that I don't like either candidate. I'd like Trump to lose so his supporters suffer. But if he wins it's no big deal to me. I still lean Conservative.

you have done nothing but troll the last several months. a year ago, your posts sounded like they were paid for by the Trump campaign. Did some Trump supporter thrash one of your posts?

My taxes went up with Trump. Biden will restore my deductions and make Trump pay taxes. Sounds wonderful to me.

you must be in the bottom quarter of actual tax payers then

NBC hosted a town hall with President Trump. The Moderator, Savanah Guthrie, was clearly a Trump hater and constantly attacked the president. ABC hosted one for Biden-the moderator was well known Clinton staff member and Democrat George Stephanopoulos. Most of the people asking questions to Biden were Biden supporters while those questioning Trump were a split of Trump voters and Biden voters. Its a joke how biased the main stream media has become. The main question is how did all three of the major news sources end up in the bag for the DNC?
It's not Dirtbag hatred but lie hatred and Dirtbag just happens to be the reigning solar system champion on for that category.

You haven't been around long enough to make an objective assessment. Check out my start date, then consider when Obama was president.

You haven't been around long enough to make an objective assessment. Check out my start date, then consider when Obama was president.
The Trump haters sure want to turn this board into an echo chamber. Some parts of it have already become one

Nope
4d591233f89d60c4e826f29cb4364f749317b16be8242070b07bc6aaee6a3030_1.jpg

Nothing to address until you meet your Burden of Proof for those positive claims in your OP. Twenty minutes and not even an attempt to meet your B of P.
Two of the questioners at the ABC town hall featuring Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden on Thursday had ties to high-profile Democratic politicians, including one who previously worked as a speechwriter in the Obama administration.
- Fox News

Trump provokes the asking of the questions.

I don't recall hearing too many questions about these issues

1) Biden claims he will only raise taxes on corporations and rich people-yet he wants to also get rid of the Trump tax cuts. Do you know what that will do

2) will corporations raise costs to pay for Biden tax hikes-or merely move out of the USA

3) why did Biden lie about his influence peddling with his drug addicted scumbag son

4) Why is biden afraid to answer the court packing questions

Back
Top Bottom