• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Townhalls: October 15, 2020

TurtleDude

warrior of the wetlands
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
NBC hosted a town hall with President Trump. The Moderator, Savanah Guthrie, was clearly a Trump hater and constantly attacked the president. ABC hosted one for Biden-the moderator was well known Clinton staff member and Democrat George Stephanopoulos. Most of the people asking questions to Biden were Biden supporters while those questioning Trump were a split of Trump voters and Biden voters. Its a joke how biased the main stream media has become. The main question is how did all three of the major news sources end up in the bag for the DNC?

It doesn't matter anymore. Trump is done and so are Trump supporters.

NBC hosted a town hall with President Trump. The Moderator, Savanah Guthrie, was clearly a Trump hater and constantly attacked the president. ABC hosted one for Biden-the moderator was well known Clinton staff member and Democrat George Stephanopoulos. Most of the people asking questions to Biden were Biden supporters while those questioning Trump were a split of Trump voters and Biden voters. Its a joke how biased the main stream media has become. The main question is how did all three of the major news sources end up in the bag for the DNC?
Where is your proof Guthrie "was clearly a Trump hater" ?

Good thing they are, and just right for their reprobate behavior.

I only saw Trump for one hour, but I spent most of my time with Biden, it was relaxing to listen to him without Bozo the clown jumping up and down, getting halfway through the debate before they turn his microphone off?

Trump made *** for his supporters and Biden showed sufficient cognizance.

I only saw Trump for one hour, but I spent most of my time with Biden, it was relaxing to listen to him without Bozo the clown jumping up and down, getting halfway through the debate before they turn his microphone off?

its amazing that Biden fluffers don't even pretend that the MSM is even remotely unbiased yet you all squeal like stuck pigs over the Barrett confirmation.

It's tough watching your guy implode every day with more crazy statements that reek of desperation.

Trump haters, give it a rest already be a big boy and let your brain accept what your eyes and ears are telling you. Trump is losing.

It's tough watching your guy implode every day with more crazy statements that reek of desperation.

Trump haters, give it a rest already be a big boy and let your brain accept what your eyes and ears are telling you. Trump is losing.

that's not the issue-and none of you Biden fluffers were able to even address it

that's not the issue-and none of you Biden fluffers were able to even address it
Nothing to address until you meet your Burden of Proof for those positive claims in your OP. Twenty minutes and not even an attempt to meet your B of P.

Cognizance?

Like his line about "shoot them in the leg"???

LOL!!

its amazing that Biden fluffers don't even pretend that the MSM is even remotely unbiased yet you all squeal like stuck pigs over the Barrett confirmation.
I, or this discussion have what to do with Barrett.

No, I say the Demoncraps loose the SCOTUS Seat fair and square, if they had calculated, they could have used the filibuster before they repealed it.

Too bad, how were they to know, but how feeble you people that can't stretch out their last few days past the election.

You would die with a different astrology, oh you feeble people.

So is Bin Laden dead or not? LOL! I can't believe a sane individual would vote for this cretin.

So is Bin Laden dead or not? LOL! I can't believe a sane individual would vote for this cretin.
why would anyone who doesn't want to see his taxes go up vote for Biden? You seem to think that everyone agrees with gun bans, higher taxes on productive people, late term abortion, etc.

why would anyone who doesn't want to see his taxes go up vote for Biden? You seem to think that everyone agrees with gun bans, higher taxes on productive people, late term abortion, etc.
Useless sensationalism, none of that is true and if it is so-what?

We must pay our bills.

Trump is not.

And too bad.

Useless sensationalism, none of that is true and if it is so-what?

We must pay our bills.

Trump is not.
people like you need to pay more; not the top one percent. If Biden has his way, it will be disaster for the Dems in 2022. and that will be even more true when a lot of morons who thought only the top one percent will pay more, find out what happens if Biden wins and Harris is able to rescind the Trump tax cuts

Lowering taxes when the rates were as high as 90% made sense. Lowering taxes in perpetuity while doing nothing about spending leads to eventual bankruptcy. Late term abortion and gun bans are wingnut propaganda and emotional issues designed to sway morons.. How about millions going to religious institutions in the last stimulus while the same assholes are trying to eliminate health insurance for millions during a pandemic. I know that doesn't affect you because you are part of the top 1%.

Back
Top Bottom