• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Townhalls: October 15, 2020

I don't recall hearing too many questions about these issues

1) Biden claims he will only raise taxes on corporations and rich people-yet he wants to also get rid of the Trump tax cuts. Do you know what that will do

2) will corporations raise costs to pay for Biden tax hikes-or merely move out of the USA

3) why did Biden lie about his influence peddling with his drug addicted scumbag son

4) Why is biden afraid to answer the court packing questions
Furthermore, when did they ask Biden about his ties to China?

Reporter asks pointed questions and tolerates no bullshit, Trump supporters scream, happen every time.

What are Trumpers opinion of QAnon or that Obama had Seal Team 6 killed, “it’s what is called a reTweet!”

o_O:cautious:

I think the world is done with Trump and his awful supporters. Living near caves is more of a metaphor. I'm sure there are some crazy liberals who want revenge for the damage caused by these deplorables. I would think lying low for a while would be a good idea for Trump supporters.

Geez lmfao, you’d last 5 mins in a civil war!

Trump was excellent in his town hall / debate against a typical ugly leftist democrat female, democrat women are simply ugly inside and out!

Reporter asks pointed questions and tolerates no bullshit, Trump supporters scream, happen every time.

What are Trumpers opinion of QAnon or that Obama had Seal Team 6 killed, “it’s what is called a reTweet!”

o_O:cautious:

Do you think it is proper to have two democrat partisans do the two town halls?

Geez lmfao, you’d last 5 mins in a civil war!
given he was a hard core Trump fluffer now a hard core Trump hater, you'd wonder who his allies would be

NBC hosted a town hall with President Trump. The Moderator, Savanah Guthrie, was clearly a Trump hater and constantly attacked the president. ABC hosted one for Biden-the moderator was well known Clinton staff member and Democrat George Stephanopoulos. Most of the people asking questions to Biden were Biden supporters while those questioning Trump were a split of Trump voters and Biden voters. Its a joke how biased the main stream media has become. The main question is how did all three of the major news sources end up in the bag for the DNC?
Time and time again, there's always some conspiracy about why Trump did a bad job. Occam's Razor might say that the simpler answer is that Trump is just rubbish.

If Trump loses I would expect most of his coward supporters to leave the forum.

I'm kind of lucky in that I don't like either candidate. I'd like Trump to lose so his supporters suffer. But if he wins it's no big deal to me. I still lean Conservative.
What do you lean conservative on?

Time and time again, there's always some conspiracy about why Trump did a bad job. Occam's Razor might say that the simpler answer is that Trump is just rubbish.

I saw quite a bit of it, Trump did a great job! He ****ing nailed it

If Trump can't stand up to a woman, should he be our leader for four more years?
That's really stupid. Do you think it is proper for a partisan hack for Biden to question him while another partisan hack for Biden questions Trump?

What do you lean conservative on?
we have several on this board who claim that and sound like they might be conservative compared to Trotsky-but not anyone in US politics.

do you think the Biden moderator-a well known democratic party operative was as tough on Biden as a Democratic Party operative was on Trump?

Do you think it is proper to have two democrat partisans do the two town halls?

This Trump town hall was all his idea. He meant to upstage and outdraw Biden. My reading tells me that it didn’t work out in either category.

There is nothing “proper” in our politics. I’m not certain they ever were.

What are your thoughts re QAnon?....or some of the other things POTUS thinks are appropriate to forward on Twitter?

This Trump town hall was all his idea. He meant to upstage and outdraw Biden. My reading tells me that it didn’t work out in either category.

There is nothing “proper” in our politics. I’m not certain they ever were.

What are your thoughts re QAnon?....or some of the other things POTUS thinks are appropriate to forward on Twitter?
I don't pay any attention to QAnon. I don't have any thoughts on them other than they sure seem to agitate lots of liberals. I couldn't accurately tell you exactly what they believe.

do you think the Biden moderator-a well known democratic party operative was as tough on Biden as a Democratic Party operative was on Trump?
I think that the moderators should be tough, Trump just has more **** ups than Biden.

I think that the moderators should be tough, Trump just has more **** ups than Biden.
so you think a democratic party operative who clearly wants Biden to win is going to be as tough on Biden as a similarly partisan Biden supporter would be on Trump?

That's really stupid. Do you think it is proper for a partisan hack for Biden to question him while another partisan hack for Biden questions Trump?
What makes her a partisan hack? What "gotcha" partisan questions did she ask?

What makes her a partisan hack? What "gotcha" partisan questions did she ask?
its worthless discussing issues with people who appear not to have watched the program. She constantly attacked Trump with often irrelevant follow ups to the questions the audience asked.

what is hilarious is this. Most of the Trump haters are whining about Judge Barrett because they ASSUME she will be biased in favor of the GOP. Yet, they deny that Democratic party operatives who are moderating these debates will be biased in favor of Biden.

its worthless discussing issues with people who appear not to have watched the program. She constantly attacked Trump with often irrelevant follow ups to the questions the audience asked.

Sorry Trump couldn't handle a strong woman.

Sorry Trump couldn't handle a strong woman.

Trump handled a biased woman easily. That isn't the issue-the issue is she should not have been biased. She was

Back
Top Bottom