• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Topics For 1st Presidential Debate Released

Aunt Antifa

Vaccinated-American
Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Selected by Mr Chris Wallace his damn self:

What to watch: Topics for the Sept. 29 debate will include Trump and Biden's records, the Supreme Court, COVID-19, economic policy, racism and the integrity of the election, the Commission for Presidential Debates announced on Tuesday. Each topic will receive 15 minutes of conversation and will be presented in no particular order.

Trump and racism is gonna be a hoot.

What to watch: Topics for the Sept. 29 debate will include Trump and Biden's records, the Supreme Court, COVID-19, economic policy, racism and the integrity of the election, the Commission for Presidential Debates announced on Tuesday. Each topic will receive 15 minu.tes of conversation and will be presented in no particular order.

Racism is a hoax in Trump's America, there is no racism in this country.

images

What to watch: Topics for the Sept. 29 debate will include Trump and Biden's records, the Supreme Court, COVID-19, economic policy, racism and the integrity of the election, the Commission for Presidential Debates announced on Tuesday. Each topic will receive 15 minutes of conversation and will be presented in no particular order.

All very good timely & pertinent topics, I must admit!

'Racism' & 'Election Integrity' are going to be Trump minefields, I think. He'll probably just keep declaring the election & mail-in voting are 'frauds', which might not play so well in a moderated debate. He won't be in control, as he usually is when he spouts nonsense.

If Wallace can limit himself to just asking questions instead of his usual "arguing" style, this might be interesting to watch.

Let the candidates say their piece and move on, Chris.

If Wallace can limit himself to just asking questions instead of his usual "arguing" style, this might be interesting to watch.

If Wallace feels a need to point out a Trump blatant lie or disinformation, then he should do so.

If Trump can't present his positions without lying, then he has no business in the White House.

If Wallace feels a need to point out a Trump blatant lie or disinformation, then he should do so.

If Trump can't present his positions without lying, then he has no business in the White House.
Wallace isn't conducting an interview.

Biden and racism should also be a hoot!............ As will Biden's record of 47 years in government service with almost no accomplishments to show for it!!

Biden and racism should also be a hoot!............ As will Biden's record of 47 years in government service with almost no accomplishments to show for it!!

I mean...Trump was just this week talking about good genes to a predominantly white crowd.

Sorry, Trump is probably gonna have to field a follow up or two. Sorry!

'Racism' & 'Election Integrity' are going to be Trump minefields, I think. He'll probably just keep declaring the election & mail-in voting are 'frauds', which might not play so well in a moderated debate. He won't be in control, as he usually is when he spouts nonsense.

If Joe is smart, you just let Trump immolate. He’s going to fight with everyone. He’ll try to be calm at first. But then...pop. His brain is made of pop tarts and adderall, he cannot focus or comprehend.

Sorry, Trump is probably gonna have to field a follow up or two. Sorry!
Oh...I have no doubt it's going to be the "Chris Wallace Show" instead of the Trump/Biden Debate. And Wallace will be very slick about it, but he'll manage to put his thumb on the Biden side of the scale.

But that's why I spoke about whether it will be interesting to watch.

Racism is a hoax in Trump's America, there is no racism in this country.

images

Since it takes your posting a fake photo to make your claim proves you got nothing.

The United States is the least racist country on earth.

White people pretending to be aggrieved black people are the most pathetic people on earth and white millionaire propagandist employees of the richest white-run corporations and people on earth are the greatest liars-for-profit and power on earth. Of course they want the middle class destroyed as only the middle class are their competitors for money and the only group that historically can check the power of the super rich.

Why is racism a Trump minefield?

Oh...I have no doubt it's going to be the "Chris Wallace Show" instead of the Trump/Biden Debate. And Wallace will be very slick about it, but he'll manage to put his thumb on the Biden side of the scale.

Wallace is a never-Trump and never hesitates to call anyone he is interviewing a liar if that person is in disagreement with Wallace's opinion. I can't stand his fake voice either, like some 1950s radio announcer for a baseball game.

Why is racism a Trump minefield?
Racism is a Biden minefield if Trump can get past the MSM filter and censorship of the facts - noting Biden openly declared he rejects facts and all Democrats should also refuse to hear any facts. Facts are the #1 enemy of Biden and the Democratic Party.

Do you think President Trump will again say Biden and he both should take drug tests in the debate? He should. Should offer to pay for the tests himself. If a presidential candidate is on speed for a debate we should know about it.

If it’s helpful to Joe Biden that Donald Trump has to answer questions about his own record, I guess that’s more of a statement about Donald Trump’s own record.

Do you think President Trump will again say Biden and he both should take drug tests in the debate? He should. Should offer to pay for the tests himself. If a presidential candidate is on speed for a debate we should know about it.

Why doesn’t Trump just take one and offer the results and challenge Joe to do likewise?

Mr. Vice President, you've been in public office for 47 years, yet there is no record of you accomplishing anything in that time, can you explain?

Mr. Biden, you've spent your life in government, never making more than $200,000 a year, yet you are worth over a hundred million dollars, how is that possible?

Mr. Biden, do you consider yourself to be the property of the Peoples Republic Of China? Bought and paid for?

Biden needs to use the records, SCOTUS, and COVID-19 topics to hammer Trump's push to bring back pre-existing conditions and take coverage away from tens of millions of people.

If Biden can make it through the debate without shitting himself, it will be a major victory.

Name just ONE RACIST THING Donald Trump has ever said or did!
That's why I questioned Chomsky. I don't see it being a minefield for the President.

Back
Top Bottom