• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Topics For 1st Presidential Debate Released

I'm not a Democrat. That people voted for Trump is on the voters who chose to do so.

And you are welcome. Had Hilarity won, we would be well on our way to anarchy. Oh wait, her supporters were there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to hear Ol’Joes responses....

They would be pretty easy. These are q’s that mean something to people who live in a BReitbart/fox bubble. The china question is completely stupid, especially when Trump will be asked why he used CCP propaganda regarding covid during February.

In an old Star Trek episode, where the main characters are swapped with counterparts who are violent and cruel, when the landing party returns they find Spock had put them in the brig. Kirk asks, “how did you know?” Spock’s reply was, “you as civilized men could pretend to be barbarians, while they being barbarians could not imitate civilized men.”
Likewise, you are trying to pretend there is no racism but being a racist you just can’t resist slandering black people.
Why do you say I am a "racist" who "slanders black people?"

They would be pretty easy. These are q’s that mean something to people who live in a BReitbart/fox bubble. The china question is completely stupid, especially when Trump will be asked why he used CCP propaganda regarding covid during February.

Those are questions that American voters would like to hear. Except for the China one. It IS stupid.

Those are questions that American voters would like to hear. Except for the China one. It IS stupid.

Which American voters? The lunatics who keep showing up at covid spreader rallies? We already know what they want to hear - about that time they hated Hillary Clinton, and then Obama said something, and then and then JUS DON’T MENTION COVID.

Which American voters? The lunatics who keep showing up at covid spreader rallies? We already know what they want to hear - about that time they hated Hillary Clinton, and then Obama said something, and then and then JUS DON’T MENTION COVID.

THE American voters. The ones who will elect the President.

Why do you say I am a "racist" who "slanders black people?"
I owe you an apology. I quoted you in post #65 reading your were slandering black people but when you wrote "White people pretending to be aggrieved black people are the most pathetic people on earth..." you weren't slandering black people. Your attack was on white people.

I owe you an apology. I quoted you in post #65 reading your were slandering black people but when you wrote "White people pretending to be aggrieved black people are the most pathetic people on earth..." you weren't slandering black people. Your attack was on white people.
I mess up confusing members and often misreading messages fairly often - and always acknowledge it when I do. Congrats on also having the integrity to do so. Most on the forum can't do that.

Trump and racism is gonna be a hoot.
I hope Racist Joe can contain himself, and not tell us once again why black Americans are poor, unclean, and inarticulate.

Or compare black guys snorting coke with people on Park Avenue.

Please Joe, don’t use the phrase “My black brothers and sisters.”

Just speak to all people the same way. Everyone is the same on the inside.

I hope Racist Joe can contain himself, and not tell us once again why black Americans are poor, unclean, and inarticulate.

Or compare black guys snorting coke with people on Park Avenue.

Please Joe, don’t use the phrase “My black brothers and sisters.”

Just speak to all people the same way. Everyone is the same on the inside.

Biden: There's racism in America!

Trump: Why did you pick someone who said they believe you sexually assault women to be your running mate?

Biden: Because of her race.

I don’t think it matters, Trump is in trouble now with Pa, Michigan and North Carolina all counting votes up to 9 days after election and ballot harvesting in the mix. He won’t win those 3 states unless the decisions get reversed.

I don’t think it matters, Trump is in trouble now with Pa, Michigan and North Carolina all counting votes up to 9 days after election and ballot harvesting in the mix.

At this point, there are going to be so many watchdogs out there, that if anything funny happens, no one will concede.

This is why the Court needs to have 9 justices by Election Day, not 8.

As will Biden's record of 47 years in government service with almost no accomplishments to show for it!!
He does have his "lock all those S.O.Bs up" mass incarceration bill he can run on. That's probably his biggest accomplishment.

Sunday in Philadelphia

“Action and reaction, anger and more anger, sorrow and frustration at the way things are in this country now politically,” Biden said. “That’s the cycle that Republican senators will continue to perpetuate if they go down this dangerous path that they put us on. We need to de-escalate, not escalate. "

Back
Top Bottom