• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Topics For 1st Presidential Debate Released

Gee, and
Selected by Mr Chris Wallace his damn self:

What to watch: Topics for the Sept. 29 debate will include Trump and Biden's records, the Supreme Court, COVID-19, economic policy, racism and the integrity of the election, the Commission for Presidential Debates announced on Tuesday. Each topic will receive 15 minutes of conversation and will be presented in no particular order.

Trump and racism is gonna be a hoot.

About as funny as Biden and his racism.

Hoot Hoot

Considering he can't spout a sensible or consistent answer, yeah it'll be a problem. His latest power 200 million.
Trump said nobody died.

Did you have some RACIST THINGS Donald Trump has ever said or did?
Nothing springs to mind. Trump just took round 1.

Gee, and

Hoot Hoot
Yeah, like that time Trump just said suburban women don’t want “the projects” next to them. He is thisclose to using the nword, and I am here for it.

Gee, and

Hoot Hoot
If Wallace allows a fair debate racism is going to beat Biden on the head. Trump can cite boosting Historic Black Universities and College fund, and justice reform and doing out Biden's role in passing laws that sent more blacks to college and his Eulogy for KKK Grand Imperial Wizard Richard Byrd.

Racism is a hoax in Trump's America, there is no racism in this country.

images

42iqti.gif

And my gif is real, whereas your silly gif if fake noooooooooooz

Mr. Vice President, you've been in public office for 47 years, yet there is no record of you accomplishing anything in that time, can you explain?

Mr. Biden, you've spent your life in government, never making more than $200,000 a year, yet you are worth over a hundred million dollars, how is that possible?

Mr. Biden, do you consider yourself to be the property of the Peoples Republic Of China? Bought and paid for?

Pathetic

Yeah, like that time Trump just said suburban women don’t want “the projects” next to them. He is thisclose to using the nword, and I am here for it.

You mean the suburbs where "You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent"? ~ Career politician idiot never lost for words, Joe Biden.

Why is racism a Trump minefield?

More like a Biden minefield. How soon some forget the little brown girl Harris/and the white senator Biden in a heated exchange where she came very close to calling her prospective future boss a segregationist and a racist.

You mean the suburbs where "You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent"? ~ Career politician idiot never lost for words, Joe Biden.
Do you think Wallace will ask Biden about this or any of his many other racist comments? I have my doubts but if he fails to he should never be asked to be a moderator again.

More like a Biden minefield. How soon some forget the little brown girl Harris/and the white senator Biden in a heated exchange where she came very close to calling her prospective future boss a segregationist and a racist.
That little girl,
You ain't black
you’re taking cocaine or not? ... Are you a junkie?

Since it takes your posting a fake photo to make your claim proves you got nothing.

The United States is the least racist country on earth.

White people pretending to be aggrieved black people are the most pathetic people on earth and white millionaire propagandist employees of the richest white-run corporations and people on earth are the greatest liars-for-profit and power on earth. Of course they want the middle class destroyed as only the middle class are their competitors for money and the only group that historically can check the power of the super rich.
In an old Star Trek episode, where the main characters are swapped with counterparts who are violent and cruel, when the landing party returns they find Spock had put them in the brig. Kirk asks, “how did you know?” Spock’s reply was, “you as civilized men could pretend to be barbarians, while they being barbarians could not imitate civilized men.”
Likewise, you are trying to pretend there is no racism but being a racist you just can’t resist slandering black people.

Do you think Wallace will ask Biden about this or any of his many other racist comments? I have my doubts but if he fails to he should never be asked to be a moderator again.

I remain hopeful but cynically guarded that Democrat Wallace walks the straight and narrow line and referees without showing any bias, and remains neutral as a moderator. He's said the people need to hear Biden without his reading a script. I'll give Wallace that much... So here's Wallace's chance to put his money where his mouth is and let it happen.

That little girl,
You ain't black
you’re taking cocaine or not? ... Are you a junkie?

^ Now that's what I would describe as a racial minefield.

Why is racism a Trump minefield?

It will be, what's the word the O/P used... oh yeah, a "hoot" watching the Biden explosion calling the Trump minefield.

That's why I questioned Chomsky. I don't see it being a minefield for the President.

Nor do I. In fact, I wouldn't even go there if I were moderating the debate, but Democrat Wallace is probably turning the partisan blind eye to Biden's known racism.

Bidens answer to whether or not he wants to pack the court will be what?

What a fake news spreader posts when he cant deny he is posting fake crap^

No idea! Do you think court packing is problematic in this current scenario where the GOP lied to the American people and Trump said today he needs a 9th judge to steal the election?

Nor do I. In fact, I wouldn't even go there if I were moderating the debate, but Democrat Wallace is probably turning the partisan blind eye to Biden's known racism.
This is where we get to see if so called journalists are actually the real deal or if they are just partisan hacks. No way wallace can ignore Bidens racist past and racist comments without losing all integrity.

No idea! Do you think court packing is problematic in this current scenario where the GOP lied to the American people and Trump said today he needs a 9th judge to steal the election?
Well Biden needs to answer. Either he supports it or he doesnt. One answer pisses off his base and the other pisses off the moderates. It was fun watching him flail at this once already. Its going to be priceless watching him flail in front of the nation.

Back
Top Bottom