• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Tony Snow, Former White House Press Secretary and FOX News Anchor, Dies at 53

What a tragedy to die at such a young age. RIP Tony Snow.

Well the far left whackos on he INTERNET got what they wanted when they wished him dead..........Via Condios Tony........

Here's an allusion to the comments which have NOW (only upon his death, I wonder) been cleaned up. :roll:

HuffPo Commenters Wish Tony Snow Ill Upon Learning of Upcoming Surgery | NewsBusters.org

Some posters on a forum wrote ignorant statements. This of course must mean that every person left of the middle must completely agree with them. Much like how any radical right wring fundamentalist says something stupid the entire right wing base naturally must agree too.

Last edited:
Somebody needs to take Navy Pride outside and smack him around a little bit. Bringing up attacks by a very small minority of the far left in a thread about the death of Tony Snow is shameful and classless. Navy Pride is an embarrassment to both the Navy and the Republican Party.

Somebody needs to take Navy Pride outside and smack him around a little bit. Bringing up attacks by a very small minority of the far left in a thread about the death of Tony Snow is shameful and classless. Navy Pride is an embarrassment to both the Navy and the Republican Party.

Methinks your attempt at sarcasm or making a point or whatever it is you tried doing here, fell flat.

You did not read all the horrible things they said about him when he was diagnosed with cancer.........Some to ugly to post here......Your probably one of the people that did it it my very left wing friend.............

Oh and the second worse thing you can call me is a Republican...........The first is a Democrat............

As far as the navy goes my left wing friend......My shipmates know me and that is good enough for me...........

Last edited:
Well the far left whackos on he INTERNET got what they wanted when they wished him dead..........Via Condios Tony.........

Get your colonoscopys........I just got mine.....No reason to ever die from colon cancer.........

FOXNews.com - Tony Snow, Former White House Press Secretary and FOX News Anchor, Dies at 53 - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

Tony Snow, the former White House press secretary and conservative pundit who bedeviled the press corps and charmed millions as a FOX News television and radio host, died Saturday after a long bout with cancer. He was 53.

He was a schmuck, but a witty schmuck. I shall miss him.

You did not read all the horrible things they said about him when he was diagnosed with cancer.........Some to ugly to post here......Your probably one of the people that did it it my very left wing friend.............

Oh and the second worse thing you can call me is a Republican...........The first is a Democrat............

As far as the navy goes my left wing friend......My shipmates know me and that is good enough for me...........

"my left wing friend". What is that even supposed to mean? I'm obviously not left wing... yet you try to insult me by calling me left wing. You're like a child who can't think of an intelligent response, so you go around calling everybody "poopy pants" Grow up.

Anyway... on to more mature things. Yes, what the people said were horrible. But just as horrible is using the death of Tony Snow to point out all of the horrible things the kooks had to say about him. Do you even care about Tony Snow, or is he just a pawn in your never ending quest to call liberals "poopy pants"?

"my left wing friend". What is that even supposed to mean? I'm obviously not left wing... yet you try to insult me by calling me left wing. You're like a child who can't think of an intelligent response, so you go around calling everybody "poopy pants" Grow up.

Anyway... on to more mature things. Yes, what the people said were horrible. But just as horrible is using the death of Tony Snow to point out all of the horrible things the kooks had to say about him. Do you even care about Tony Snow, or is he just a pawn in your never ending quest to call liberals "poopy pants"?

I pointed it out because a lot of people were not aware how vicious the far left can be........You seem to like to make and issue out of it........

Oh and just because you put Conservative after your name does not make it so......A true Conservative does not attack his fellow Conservatives....

Now I am done with you.............

Last edited:
I pointed it out because a lot of people were not aware how vicious the far left can be........You seem to like to make and issue out of it........

Oh and just because you put Conservative after your name does not make it so......A true Conservative does not attack his fellow Conservatives....

Real conservatives don't disagree? :rofl

My 2 cents:

Tony Snow - thank you for your service to your country. You will be missed and I will pray for your family. Cancer is a horrible disease and 53 is far too young to die. Despite approval or disapproval of your political positions, you were first and foremost a human being who cared. RIP

Navy Pride - dude, you really need to cease with the partisan hatred. While you claim that the attacks of the far left are despicable and vile (and in Tony Snow's case they were and it's indisputable), you are guilty of playing the exact same game. Instead of just bringing to light how disgusting that comments from some on the far left are, you bring forth disgusting comments from the far right (that would be you). It's wrong to paint everyone left of center with the same brush that the most evil of Huffington Post and Daily KOS posters use. Your partisan hatred is just as bad as those who you point out on a regular basis. You tag line of "my left wing friend" is so damn old. You throw it around at anyone who dares disagree with you or points out your bigotry. It was wrong of you to inject partisan feelings into your "tribute thread" to a man who served our great country.

1069 - get a ****ing clue. Get a job that provides you with insurance. There's a very small percentage of people in this country that have everything "handed to them". For the rest of us, we have to go out and make our own living. That means, working hard and providing for those we love. It doesn't mean that the government is there to provide for us, because they aren't. Ask some people from Canada who have been very sick (like being diagnosed with cancer for example) how they like their national health care system and get back to us. And this thread is not the place to bring this up in the first place. If you don't have anything nice to say in a thread regarding the passing of a former public servant, then maybe you shouldn't say anything. As you'll see above, I didn't give NP a free pass either. Both of you were wrong, period.

CoffeeMan - I couldn't have said it better myself without being banned for the language I would have used.

Gibberish - hammer hits nail on the head, well done.

To everyone - why must the cretins all show up in a thread announcing the passing or illness of a politician or public figure? If you don't have any sorry or well wishes to pass along, don't post in the thread. And stop starting one of these threads and injecting partisan hatred into it from the initial post on. There's a place for all of that, it's called the basement. There is more than one poster that responded to this thread that should be ashamed of themselves for their post. In certain cases, I feel sorry for them myself. Be an adult who is capable of showing an ounce of compassion. Is that too much to ask? We may not always see eye to eye, but a human being passed, who happened to be an American citizen, who also happened to serve his country. There's a time and a place for everything, but this thread wasn't it. From the OP on, this thread was derailed and it shouldn't have been. Grow up and act like adults!

So, conservatives are supposed to act like cult members? :lol:

Please don't hi jack the thread 26 Champs.........

876370530_888a03faa9_o.jpg

Foilhat_tin-foil_hats.jpg

foilhats_400.jpg

My 2 cents:

Tony Snow - thank you for your service to your country. You will be missed and I will pray for your family. Cancer is a horrible disease and 53 is far too young to die. Despite approval or disapproval of your political positions, you were first and foremost a human being who cared. RIP

Navy Pride - dude, you really need to cease with the partisan hatred. While you claim that the attacks of the far left are despicable and vile (and in Tony Snow's case they were and it's indisputable), you are guilty of playing the exact same game. Instead of just bringing to light how disgusting that comments from some on the far left are, you bring forth disgusting comments from the far right (that would be you). It's wrong to paint everyone left of center with the same brush that the most evil of Huffington Post and Daily KOS posters use. Your partisan hatred is just as bad as those who you point out on a regular basis. You tag line of "my left wing friend" is so damn old. You throw it around at anyone who dares disagree with you or points out your bigotry. It was wrong of you to inject partisan feelings into your "tribute thread" to a man who served our great country.

1069 - get a ****ing clue. Get a job that provides you with insurance. There's a very small percentage of people in this country that have everything "handed to them". For the rest of us, we have to go out and make our own living. That means, working hard and providing for those we love. It doesn't mean that the government is there to provide for us, because they aren't. Ask some people from Canada who have been very sick (like being diagnosed with cancer for example) how they like their national health care system and get back to us. And this thread is not the place to bring this up in the first place. If you don't have anything nice to say in a thread regarding the passing of a former public servant, then maybe you shouldn't say anything. As you'll see above, I didn't give NP a free pass either. Both of you were wrong, period.

CoffeeMan - I couldn't have said it better myself without being banned for the language I would have used.

Gibberish - hammer hits nail on the head, well done.

To everyone - why must the cretins all show up in a thread announcing the passing or illness of a politician or public figure? If you don't have any sorry or well wishes to pass along, don't post in the thread. And stop starting one of these threads and injecting partisan hatred into it from the initial post on. There's a place for all of that, it's called the basement. There is more than one poster that responded to this thread that should be ashamed of themselves for their post. In certain cases, I feel sorry for them myself. Be an adult who is capable of showing an ounce of compassion. Is that too much to ask? We may not always see eye to eye, but a human being passed, who happened to be an American citizen, who also happened to serve his country. There's a time and a place for everything, but this thread wasn't it. From the OP on, this thread was derailed and it shouldn't have been. Grow up and act like adults!

IF you go back and read for once you will see I did not say all Liberals.I said the far left whacko Liberals that post to Daily Kos, Moveon and Huffington post...........It hurt me when I read those cruel things the said about him......You really need to learn how to read...........

Well the far left whackos on he INTERNET got what they wanted when they wished him dead..........

Last edited:
Well the far left whackos on he INTERNET got what they wanted when they wished him dead..........Via Condios Tony.........

Get your colonoscopys........I just got mine.....No reason to ever die from colon cancer.........
FOXNews.com - Tony Snow, Former White House Press Secretary and FOX News Anchor, Dies at 53 - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

Tony Snow, the former White House press secretary and conservative pundit who bedeviled the press corps and charmed millions as a FOX News television and radio host, died Saturday after a long bout with cancer. He was 53.

Like Tony Snow's colon cancer, my husband's has returned and it's worse than the first time. My husband is in his forties. The test is not standard until the age of fifty without a family history of colon cancer. I therefore feel it's very hurtful and wrong for you to say that there is no reason to die from colon cancer.

My dad died of lung cancer when he was 40. It is a truly horrible disease. That ANYONE would wish the death of another to cancer is evil, truly evil. I saw my dad waste away, on drugs to kill the pain, and there was nothing we could do. His last four months were spent helplessly on a bed on morphine.

Tony Snow, Rest In Peace - I truly pray that you are on your way to a far better place.

Tony Snow was most definitely an intellectual and writer.

IF you go back and read for once you will see I did not say all Liberals.I said the far left whacko Liberals that post to Daily Kos, Moveon and Huffington post...........It hurt me when I read those cruel things the said about him......You really need to learn how to read...........

Well the far left whackos on he INTERNET got what they wanted when they wished him dead..........

Did it wound your inner child? :cry:

My dad died of lung cancer when he was 40. It is a truly horrible disease. That ANYONE would wish the death of another to cancer is evil, truly evil.

Nobody has been doing that. NP is just making **** up again.

When he was diagnosed with colon cancer it was all over far left web sites like Daily KOs and move on.org............

Please provide a link.

I really don't care if the guy died or lived he is not family and why you guys view him that why I really do not understand. He was a celebrity and that is about it IMHO. After all he never expressed any profound ides but he was a good PR guy.

Please provide a link.

I really don't care if the guy died or lived he is not family and why you guys view him that why I really do not understand. He was a celebrity and that is about it IMHO. After all he never expressed any profound ides but he was a good PR guy.

:lol:

First it was all libs (presumably including any here on DP).

Now it's some clown on DailyKos, way back when.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom