• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tonight Pelosi and Schumer prove what uncaring political hacks they are.

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
From their statements after the Presidential address, the two biggest political hacks in Washington basically told the American people go to hell and we dont care if a criminal invader kills you. They totally came across as stupid uncaring AHs. Not one word about all the drugs, criminals, sex traffickers, and terrorist a wall might keep out. They wont give an inch on compromise, they want it all their way.

From their statements after the Presidential address, the two biggest political hacks in Washington basically told the American people go to hell and we dont care if a criminal invader kills you. They totally came across as stupid uncaring AHs. Not one word about all the drugs, criminals, sex traffickers, and terrorist a wall might keep out. They wont give an inch on compromise, they want it all their way.

Now there is an unbiased opinion for you! Nice work. You should be proud.

Words...

giphy.gif

Trump is loosing in the court of public opinion. 55% of Americans blame the President and the GOP. 56% Do not want the Wall. This was Trumps Hail Mary to save face, I suspect he has failed and those numbers will not change.

Schumer and Pelosi showed once again they can lie with a straight face. They have had a lot of practice.

If there is one thing I do not fear in life, it's losing my life to a "criminal invader" from south of the border. Sad to believe anyone else really does.

Schumer and Pelosi showed once again they can lie with a straight face. They have had a lot of practice.

Did you fact check Rumps address, enough lies to go around. I guess it depends on which lies you dismiss for partisan reasons.

Pelosi will compromise but she doesn't negotiate with hostage-takers.

This whole immigrant crisis thing was manufactured the divert attention away from the turmoil that surrounds the president. There's no greater stench than that of self-righteous indignation and the president wreaked of-- it the man is a walking turd.

He doesn't care about the immigrants or the wall he just wants to get a lot of people to love him.

Remember when the transcript of his phone call to the president of Mexico was revealed? Remember when the Mexico president said he wouldn't pay for the wall but Trump begged him not to mention it to his base?

If that transcript proves one thing, it proves that all Trump cares about is his image.

He cares about nothing else.

Opinions are starting to come in. Pelosi and Schumers reply was weak, stupid, and uncaring.

From their statements after the Presidential address, the two biggest political hacks in Washington basically told the American people to go to hell and we don't care if a criminal invader kills you.

HAHAHA!!! Schumer and Pelosi just Butt ****ed Trump on national television! You're just proving that you're a racist xenophobe because even though a white citizen is just as likely if not more likely to want to kill you than an immigrant is you're afraid of the immigrant for some irrational reason.

No this is all wrong. Thanks for trying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump supporters accusing other people of lying ... and acting p-o-ed about it :lamo

bahahaha ...

If there is one thing I do not fear in life, it's losing my life to a "criminal invader" from south of the border. Sad to believe anyone else really does.

I'm more afraid of a white redneck with a gun.

Yup. My landlords of immigrants. Very nice people, not violent or criminals. But every time I see a redneck with a gun, I think, Oh god, what is this idiot going to do now? At least most of them have the sense to be idiots in wide open places. Which is where I used to live.

Your more likely to be burnt up by a meteorite.

Maybe we should build a wall in space, it would be cheaper and just as effective....

Back in the 1990's my father lived six blocks from the border in Laredo. One morning I walked down to the river and watched people crossing the Rio Grande and picking up a parcel of what I guessed could be dry clothing on this side of the river. A patrol scooter came by and they crouched low on the grassy bank until it left the area.

I felt no fear at all.

When I was younger I did a lot of things which could have put me in jail but I never feared serious consequence. These folks who are here illegally would be risking a whole lot more than I was if they did the same things. So who's more likely to commit crimes? A stupid young American or someone who is always looking over their shoulder hoping not to be sent back to the bad place they came from?

Yip, I am a white redneck/hippy hybrid wth many guns. However I am only dangerous to those who would threaten my loved ones.

Back in the 1990's my father lived six blocks from the border in Laredo. One morning I walked down to the river and watched people crossing the Rio Grande and picking up a parcel of what I guessed could be dry clothing on this side of the river. A patrol scooter came by and they crouched low on the grassy bank until it left the area.

I felt no fear at all.

When I was younger I did a lot of things which could have put me in jail but I never feared serious consequence. These folks who are here illegally would be risking a whole lot more than I was if they did the same things. So who's more likely to commit crimes? A stupid young American or someone who is always looking over their shoulder hoping not to be sent back to the bad place they came from?

Exactly, also the reason that illegals voting is a myth. Why would anyone risk deportation, being separated from your family, along with other consequences for one vote.

Cultists will believe anything...

Yup. My landlords of immigrants. Very nice people, not violent or criminals. But every time I see a redneck with a gun, I think, Oh god, what is this idiot going to do now? At least most of them have the sense to be idiots in wide open places. Which is where I used to live.

I live in a very red state, and I see rednecks carrying around weapons that I honestly wouldn't trust carrying a potato gun.

Yip, I am a white redneck/hippy hybrid wth many guns. However I am only dangerous to those who would threaten my loved ones.

Sounds like you and I are anomalies. I, too, have no problem with guns. To an extent. I've thought about buying one, just to keep in a lock box.

I live in a very red state, and I see rednecks carrying around weapons that I honestly wouldn't trust carrying a potato gun.
Forget guns, some of them are too stupid for drivers licenses.

They make you and Dianna look like Shirley Muldowney behind the wheel.

Sounds like you and I are anomalies. I, too, have no problem with guns. To an extent. I've thought about buying one, just to keep in a lock box.
It's not the guns that I'm against, it's the stupid people having the right to guns that I'm against.

Forget guns, some of them are too stupid for drivers licenses.

They make you and Dianna look like Shirley Muldowney behind the wheel.

Ahem. How do you know we are not like Shirley Muldowney behind the wheel?

It's not the guns that I'm against, it's the stupid people having the right to guns that I'm against.

I'm not against guns, per se, but I am against certain people owning them, and certain guns people own.

But not going to turn this into a gun debate.

Back
Top Bottom