• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tonight Pelosi and Schumer prove what uncaring political hacks they are.

From their statements after the Presidential address, the two biggest political hacks in Washington basically told the American people go to hell and we dont care if a criminal invader kills you. They totally came across as stupid uncaring AHs. Not one word about all the drugs, criminals, sex traffickers, and terrorist a wall might keep out. They wont give an inch on compromise, they want it all their way.

Pathetic.

Absolutely and horribly pathetic. Your president has just concluded a national broadcast, where most presidents use the occasion to try to convince people about his cause and objectives.

His performance was so anemic that even ied-in-the-wool Trump Heads can't even raise the subject nor defend what his most Stupidness has had to say, instead having to crumble and grumble about the opposition!

Man that's weak! Just ****ing weak!

You may as well have posted "Trump fails again, but what about those Democrats!

Let's see now...

No nukes in Korea? Nope
Repeal Obamacare? Nope
Build a wall? Nope.

Watch, Trump the human stump will retreat to his lair wired to Fox News and wage a twitter war about how he won his "wall", as empty as all the rest of his claims.

and in the meantime the son-of-a-bitch holds federal employees hostage...and YOU have to point at Pelosi and Schumer.

Man that's really, really lame. Like Kindergarten lame...

But thanks for the laughs. America has never looked as asinine.

From their statements after the Presidential address, the two biggest political hacks in Washington basically told the American people go to hell and we dont care if a criminal invader kills you. They totally came across as stupid uncaring AHs. Not one word about all the drugs, criminals, sex traffickers, and terrorist a wall might keep out. They wont give an inch on compromise, they want it all their way.

A wall wouldn't prevent any of this. Fail.

Forget guns, some of them are too stupid for drivers licenses.

They make you and Dianna look like Shirley Muldowney behind the wheel.

...w/o checking my google machine, didn’t Shirley Muldowney drive in a straight line? :doh

Trump supporters accusing other people of lying ... and acting p-o-ed about it :lamo

bahahaha ...

Your post deserved two thumbs up. No one does hypocrasy like a Trump supporter.

HAHAHA!!! Schumer and Pelosi just Butt ****ed Trump on national television! You're just proving that you're a racist xenophobe because even though a white citizen is just as likely if not more likely to want to kill you than an immigrant is you're afraid of the immigrant for some irrational reason.

Clearly you didnt watch either speech because nothing you said is even remotely true. When the best you can come up with is homophobic rhetoric and dishonest accusations of racism, you have rendered your opinion worthless. I dont know if Trump moved the needle much, time will tell. But Schumer and Pelosi looked and sounded horrible. They obviously appealed to the mindless Resistance, however, but those morons believe anything their masters tell them.

If there is one thing I do not fear in life, it's losing my life to a "criminal invader" from south of the border. Sad to believe anyone else really does.

Which is an idiotic argument that you obviously heard someone on TV so you ran straight here with it so you could pretend that it was your own thought. You are just as unlikely to be the victim of a mass shooting but that sure occupies a great deal of the lefts attention and moves them to seek to take away the Constitutional rights of American citizens.

Which is an idiotic argument that you obviously heard someone on TV so you ran straight here with it so you could pretend that it was your own thought. You are just as unlikely to be the victim of a mass shooting but that sure occupies a great deal of the lefts attention and moves them to seek to take away the Constitutional rights of American citizens.

Sorry, talk to someone else. I'm a 2A supporter.

Oh, and it's not an argument, it's a fact. I've never once in my life thought "I wonder if someone from Central or South America is going to kill me today?"

This was not one of the finest moments before the microphone for Pelosi. She simply looked detached and distant. Schumer - who looks more and more and more like a caricature from SOUTH PARK every day - was actually very good and made a coherent and rational argument.

On the night, Trump was simply horrible. Everybody knows how abysmal he is at reading from a teleprompter and this was a complete disaster.

You have to wonder why he asked for this time when he had nothing to deliver in the time. This did nothing to advance his case nor his cause.

They wont give an inch on compromise, they want it all their way.

Nancy knows that this is her last hurrah. So she is determined to leave the speakership with a big bang.

Pretenders to the throne are already lining up. They are letting her stay a little longer so that she can save face.

She will do everything possible to force President Trump to back down so that she can bask in the glory. Of course, she does not care about ordinary people whose lives have been upended by crime. She is a privileged individual who has always lived behind a wall, figuratively and literally.

Above all they proved they place political gain above the lives of the American people. Sure would be nice if they supported Americans as much at they support foreigners.

Pig headed Pelosi and Schumer simply stated they will not compromise. It is their way or the hiway. As usual with democrats they want something for nothing.

Did you fact check Rumps address, enough lies to go around. I guess it depends on which lies you dismiss for partisan reasons.

Democrats didn’t lie, heck they didn’t even address the issues, just like OP said not one word about dead Americans, and they didn’t address why they voted for a barrier a few years ago and stated in public for the need for border protection. Why is that liberals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pelosi will compromise but she doesn't negotiate with hostage-takers.

This whole immigrant crisis thing was manufactured the divert attention away from the turmoil that surrounds the president. There's no greater stench than that of self-righteous indignation and the president wreaked of-- it the man is a walking turd.

He doesn't care about the immigrants or the wall he just wants to get a lot of people to love him.

Remember when the transcript of his phone call to the president of Mexico was revealed? Remember when the Mexico president said he wouldn't pay for the wall but Trump begged him not to mention it to his base?

If that transcript proves one thing, it proves that all Trump cares about is his image.

He cares about nothing else.

Did you even watch the presidents address? If not then shut up!

Pig headed Pelosi and Schumer simply stated they will not compromise. It is their way or the hiway. As usual with democrats they want something for nothing.

That is a falsehood. If the issue is border security, the Dems have said loudly and often that they are more than willing to sit down and participate in drawing up an effective comprehensive program which is designed to actually deal with the key issues that are so central to the border security issue.

It is Trump, who is trying to make good on a racist xenophobic campaign promise made to people who do not know nor care about the facts of the issue, who refuses to compromise.

Did you even watch the presidents address? If not then shut up!

Yeah I watched it was just a campaign speech it's all it was

You're in good company. Jim Jones' supporters were all paranoid too.

Nancy knows that this is her last hurrah. So she is determined to leave the speakership with a big bang.

Pretenders to the throne are already lining up. They are letting her stay a little longer so that she can save face.

She will do everything possible to force President Trump to back down so that she can bask in the glory. Of course, she does not care about ordinary people whose lives have been upended by crime. She is a privileged individual who has always lived behind a wall, figuratively and literally.

She doesn't?

I'll bet she cares about the ordinary Americans who sent their children off to school only to have them return in body bags. I'll bet she cares about the ordinary Americans whose family members went to Las Vegas expecting to enjoy a concert only to come home in body bags. I'll bet she cares about the people who lost pets, friends, family and all belongings in the California wildfires that were started by criminals and who Trump is boasting about screwing this morning.

Schumer and Pelosi showed once again they can lie with a straight face. They have had a lot of practice.

Except, they are doing something that the GOP is not actually used to anymore. They are telling the truth. The GOP has gotten used to Trump to much.

What a bunch of horse crap. It's an established fact that undocumented commit fewer crimes per capita than American citizens so this is fear-mongering.

Back
Top Bottom