• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

#therising. DNC. Powerful. Bruce Springsteen. THAT is America.

Biden 2020, so you can rest medicine. ;)

I watched the opening last night. Very boring. I used it as a sleeping aid to get some much needed rest.

Looting, arson, assault, destruction of private property...

and Biden isn't for any of those things.

but i do get that you (and Rush/Sean/Trump) have to paint it that way. you are a dedicated foot soldier.

and Biden isn't for any of those things.

but i do get that you (and Rush/Sean/Trump) have to paint it that way. you are a dedicated foot soldier.

Given that the DNC and other democratic politicians were funding lawyers to bail those people out of jail
your argument is destroyed.

This morning Dems are admitting that the opening was not as strong as they had hoped. Don't be a mindless groupie for the left as Trumpets are for the right.

We don't need that from either side.

What platform do they have other than hate the other guy?

Given that the DNC and other democratic politicians were funding lawyers to bail those people out of jail
your argument is destroyed.

i certainly hope they are helping anyone that was arrested that shouldn't have been.

It's a neat trick the Democrats pull. The have their lackeys in the media bombard minorities with ( false) message that the Republican are a bunch of racists and then pretend why minorities all mindlessy vote for Dems.

As I've brilliantly and famously sated before. If you look at all the cities facing huge problems with minorities you'll find a common denominator. Democrat rule.

It's a neat trick the Democrats pull. The have their lackeys in the media bombard minorities with ( false) message that the Republican are a bunch of racists and then pretend why minorities all mindlessy vote for Dems.

As I've brilliantly and famously sated before. If you look at all the cities facing huge problems with minorities you'll find a common denominator. Democrat rule.

All they have to do is play video of Trump speaking. No need for a message. As for the "republican bunch" they hang on every word, and coverup, enable and vote for it. Racist is as racist does.

Not a single Democrat of any standing has condemned the street violence that has occurred in Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Minneapolis and elsewhere. They have given tacit support to vandalism, arson, assault, looting and all other sorts of criminal mayhem. IOW, they support criminals and attack the law abiding. They support the notion of tearing apart the country as built and replacing it with something that can only fail spectacularly. THAT is the current Democrat party and it is why all sane people will vote against them.

All they have to do is play video of Trump speaking. No need for a message. As for the "republican bunch" they hang on every word, and coverup, enable and vote for it. Racist is as racist does.

Of all the big leftwing lies, Trump as racist might be the biggest. He's done much more for backs than Obama ever did.

All they have to do is play video of Trump speaking.s.

You could. And then we would get a lw 'interpreter" TO tell all the rubes why what he said was racist even though it was no such thing.
Rubes like >>>element94;

There's nothing more racist than keeping people stuck in violent neighborhoods with no jobs, horrible schools and little hope for escape. That's what the Democrats have delivered to minorities for decades. Now, they want to double down on the misery by defunding police, the only thing standing between the criminal thugs and the law abiding residents.

You could. And then we would get a lw 'interpreter" TO tell all the rubes why what he said was racist even though it was no such thing.
Rubes like >>>element94;

Filthy liar.

Back
Top Bottom