• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

#therising. DNC. Powerful. Bruce Springsteen. THAT is America.

all of those people are more than welcome to be united with all Americans.

now, they've proven over the years that they don't want that. it's not a secret of anything.

Yeah, those bigots refuse to take a knee during the national anthem! Unity! :lol:

Maybe the GOP convention will start off with someone like the Charlie Daniels Band...oh wait...

I have to disagree with her being a conservative Democrat. There’s nothing conservative about her.

Sure because progressives hide evidence to keep innocent people in prison :roll:

Actually, I've never been a Republican. Never voted for anyone but a Republican for President, but I've voted for Democrats for the Senate, the House, Governor, state legislatures, county and local. Yourself?

i've voted for all types including Reagan and Bush.

again, they're not after you. they're after the people i mentioned.

You also cannot have unity who make rock stupid assumptions like that about people who disagree with them.

i'm not talking about people who have differing opinions.

you can't have a movement of unity (for all types of Americans from all races) and expect White Supremacists and neo-Nazis to join. that's just totally stupid.

so, people that aren't White Supremacists (or Black Supremacists for that matter) and neo-Nazis (from the places/groups i mentioned) are more than welcome to join the rest of us and come together. there are TONS of non-racists in the South, in the Republican party, etc. Those are the people that the Democrats are after to join together and move this country forward yet again.

Tonights Democrats stood together, along with Republicans that can't support tRump another second, and hit home the need for AMERICAN UNITY.

We ARE The UNITED States. And AmeriCANs are sick and tired of Donald Jenius tRump's divisiveness. If tonight was an foreshadow of this weeks Convention it will have that theme; Unity.

Next week will be more divisivness and hatred.

Making November's election an easy choice.

View attachment 67291831

love this post ^

no, just perfect.

but i can see why it angers you.

Disingenuousness does annoy me. You want “unity” only as long as it defeats Trump but there’s nothing you and Dems are actually willing to compromise on. It’s not like Dems were actually any more pleasant or interested in unity when Obama was president.

Disingenuousness does annoy me. You want “unity” only as long as it defeats Trump but there’s nothing you and Dems are actually willing to compromise on. It’s not like Dems were actually any more pleasant or interested in unity when Obama was president.

oh, the Democrats aren't just preaching unity to other Democrats. it's to republicans and those of any other type (many who will be joining in).

we all know which specific groups that the unity message pisses off the most.

This morning Dems are admitting that the opening was not as strong as they had hoped. Don't be a mindless groupie for the left as Trumpets are for the right.

We don't need that from either side.

This morning Dems are admitting that the opening was not as strong as they had hoped. Don't be a mindless groupie for the left as Trumpets are for the right.

We don't need that from either side.

It is what it is.... :2razz:

A Trump supporter acquaintance of mine just said:

Who didn't see that coming? Trump has The Nuge! What's the difference between two has-beens?"

The difference is simple:

Ted Nugent's an asshole, he revels in being an asshole, he's always been celebrated for being an asshole and he's a bigger asshole now that he's entirely irrelevant than he ever was.

Wow, what intelligent commentary. Checkerboard, I assume that you are the pride and joy of your family? When you speak to children, is this how you describe people that you don't like?

Tonights Democrats stood together, along with Republicans that can't support tRump another second, and hit home the need for AMERICAN UNITY.

We ARE The UNITED States. And AmeriCANs are sick and tired of Donald Jenius tRump's divisiveness. If tonight was an foreshadow of this weeks Convention it will have that theme; Unity.

Next week will be more divisivness and hatred.

Making November's election an easy choice.

View attachment 67291831

A major theme last night was unity. Unity from mainstream Democrats, progressives, and even a few Republicans who know what a clear and present danger this "president" poses to our democracy.

But unity cannot happen when you have malicious people in power, and not just 45. They've all got to go.

And THIS:

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I watched the opening last night. Very boring. I used it as a sleeping aid to get some much needed rest.

I am sure many clicked off as a result. Even the production value was poor. Trump must have been thrilled. :(

and another thing... Cuomo, who has been a TV star since the pandemic started flopped. I was very disappointed in him.

I don't like Mrs. Obie but she was excellent, I have to admit it.

The Yankee game was on MLB.
Was there something on about a political convention?

I am sure many clicked off as a result. Even the production value was poor. Trump must have been thrilled. :(

So thrilled he sent out six tweets about it this morning... :2razz:

The Yankee game was on MLB.
Was there something on about a political convention?

I caught a glimpse of a telethon kinda thing. I din't know if there were phone banks and free toasters involved.

Back
Top Bottom