• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Washington Post finally admits it's Hunter's laptop, too

While it’s a little curious that both of these media outlets have changed their tune, it’s also possible they could be doing so to save face. If we really believe they are getting ahead of something we shouldn’t dismiss that they could be getting ahead of Hunter simply admitting it is his laptop and any contents are his.

Hmmmmmm....I don't recall people trying to argue that it was not Hunter's laptop. I recall that the chain of custody was being offered as a issue with regard to the authenticity of what was on it.

The Russian's had it !!!!

I knew it !!!!!

Because it's an investigation. Deuce. When the indictment comes out we'll all know.
Of course. Naturally, the same is true of Trump.

Of course. Naturally, the same is true of Trump.

I don't see Trump's name in the OP title.

Do you ?

Seems like you guys see it everywhere.....

But..but....but Donald......

I don't see Trump's name in the OP title.

Do you ?

Seems like you guys see it everywhere.....

But..but....but Donald......
I agree, HikerGuy83, it is never ok to point out hypocrisy because you should never, ever talk about something other than the thread title and conservatives absolutely never once talked about Biden in a thread about Trump!

I agree, HikerGuy83, it is never ok to point out hypocrisy because you should never, ever talk about something other than the thread title and conservatives absolutely never once talked about Biden in a thread about Trump!

Glad we got that straight.

:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If you read the WaPo article, you know stuff such as that multiple unidentified people accessed the drive, created folders, moved filed, did unidentifiable things during its alleged not-in-Hunter possession.

One could write a 500 page bullet-point memo about why it's pure bullshit and it wouldn't matter. Trumpists will say it is proof of crimes against humanity no matter what, and non-Trumpists won't buy it until a jury convicts.

Whatevs, nothingburger central. I mean @NatMorton. I might consider paying attention when at least one person you lot have been commanded to accuse of crimes gets indicted.
^^^ they’re still trying to convince themselves the messages on that laptop are not real. Amazing.

As noted by Mr Person in post #11, in what is sadly normal behaviour for certain 'conservative' entities, the article from the Daily Mail is "pure bullshit" and definitely a "nothingburger"

from the Daily Mail piece

for some reason, that rational persons can comprehend - others may have a comprehension problem - the WaPost's article doesn't quite fit with the claim laid out by the Mail

Wow! That sounds totally incriminating for Hunter and his Dad - 22,000 emails verified as authentic, though no mention is made of the contents of those emails. Nevermind the 107,000 emails that don't have verification.

One rather inconsequential matter that bugs me about the whole HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP!!! kerfuffle. It is not the laptop that should be the focus of the mess, it is a portable hard drive that contains all of the stuff we want to know about. A portable hard drive that has passed thru many hands since the repair show owner handed it and the laptop to Giuliani
So the messages on the hard drive should be ignored?

ABC reports, "The Department of Justice is expanding its criminal probe into the events of Jan. 6 to include preparations for the rally that preceded the storming of the U.S. Capitol, as well as the financing for the event, multiple sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News.

"Over the past two months, grand jury subpoenas have been sent to those who assisted in the organizing and planning of former President Donald Trump's "Save America" rally on the Ellipse near the White House.

"The subpoenas to individuals with knowledge of the event are expansive, the sources said. Prosecutors are seeking multiple records and documents related to the rally, including text messages and emails, as well as potential communications with other individuals regarding the logistics of the event."

On a different front, Trump continued his assault on American democracy. On two occasions recently Trump praised Vladimir Putin. The former President asserted that the war criminal who has viciously assaulted Ukraine is a "savvy genius" and "smart." Just other day he asked Putin for help to dig up dirt on the President's son (See post #1012).

Stephen Collinson writes, "Trump’s latest appeal offers a window into his twisted morality as he lines up again alongside Putin. This may be the ex-President’s most twisted and pathological attempt yet to corruptly advance his own political career ahead of a possible 2024 White House bid. His thinking seems to be clear. Putin might be raining atrocities on Ukrainian citizens, bombing hospitals, apartment blocks, razing entire cities and sending 4 million refugees west into Europe. But Trump seems willing to overlook all of that in service of his own perceived interests.

"Not only is Trump seeking to cook up a self-serving conspiracy with a Russian President much of the world now regards as a war criminal. He’s also asking an enemy of the United States, who has threatened nuclear war, to damage the American commander-in-chief who is leading the West in an effort to aid an innocent, invaded nation and to save democracy."
Quick, somebody mention January 6th!!

Your OP is a total lie. That's why you can never be taken seriously.

The Washington Post could not conclusively prove that it was Hunter Biden's laptop, as this article today stated. --
That’s interesting. But why does the very title of the article you just cited literally call it “Hunter Biden’s Laptop?”

:rolleyes:

Again, until we know what's on it if anything who cares? I didn't vote for Hunter and could care less what he did. If there's evidence that Joe was involved let me know.
If you’ve read any of the coverage, as opposed to just dismissing it, you’d know some of what’s on that laptop and know some of it involves Joe Biden.

Hmmmmmm....I don't recall people trying to argue that it was not Hunter's laptop. I recall that the chain of custody was being offered as a issue with regard to the authenticity of what was on it.
Then you weren’t reading the coverage from the Times, Post, and other DNC media appendages leading up to the Nov 2020 election.

Odd, others can recall you arguing it was a Russian intelligence operation:

1648809937876.png

How does one spot the modern American progressive in a crowd? Easily, he or she clings desperately to hope in two ways: that Hunter Biden’s laptop is Russian disinformation and that the case for Trump’s election collusion with Russia isn’t.

How does one spot the modern American progressive in a crowd? Easily, he or she clings desperately to hope in two ways: that Hunter Biden’s laptop is Russian disinformation and that the case for Trump’s election collusion with Russia isn’t.
desperation; noun ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Back
Top Bottom