• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Washington Post finally admits it's Hunter's laptop, too

Read it, coward.
That's an odd ploy, calling people names instead of trying to make a point. I guess the former comes easier to you than the latter.

That's an odd ploy, calling people names instead of trying to make a point. I guess the former comes easier to you than the latter.
My point was made long ago when you refused to read what you were responding to but you kept talking about it anyway.
Read it so you have something actually relevant to say and we'll have something to talk about.
Until then you're just proving my point again.
But now you probably think it would appear like you've been cowed into reading it.
Just read it. I promise I'll be gentle.

My point was made long ago when you refused to read what you were responding to but you kept talking about it anyway.
Read it so you have something actually relevant to say and we'll have something to talk about.
Until then you're just proving my point again.
But now you probably think it would appear like you've been cowed into reading it.
Just read it. I promise I'll be gentle.
The bolded is what I've been trying to get you to do. You said "read this" but never said why I should. You haven't told me what valid points you believe it has.

I don't think you can.

The bolded is what I've been trying to get you to do. You said "read this" but never said why I should. You haven't told me what valid points you believe it has.

I don't think you can.
Yeah I did. Said there were links for you to exercise. But you couldn't find the courage. 1649334945948.png

Back
Top Bottom