• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Washington Post, Democracy Dies In Doxing

Don't worry, we're used to a total lack of decorum from right-wingers now. :)
I've noticed the same thing about left wingers. Good thing I'm neither right nor left wing, and I hate both "sides."

David Spade
Norm McDonald (RIP)
Tim Allen
Adam Carolla
Jef Foxworthy
Adam Sandler
Bill Engvall
Ray Romano
Colin Quinn
Dennis Miller
Ron White
Stephen Crowder
Jay Leno
Rob Schneider
Artie Lange
Chevy Chase
Jeff Dunham
Jackie Mason
Joe Piscopo
Louie Anderson
Larry the Cable Guy
Nick DiPaulo
Evan Sayet
The Deplorables
Terrence Williams
Louis CK
Jim Downey
Adam Yenser

...to name a few...

And, many of the "left" comedians have "left" the Left because "The Left" has become a complete joke, and a wretched hive of scum and villainy. Look at guys like Joe Rogan, Jimmy Dore, and Russell Brand - these are traditionally left-wing (politically) guys who have of late been ostracized by the The Looney Left because the Left has lost the plot.

Most of those are not righties.

Your question was an avoidance of the question. Whattaboutism deserves no response on this issue.

"but whattabout the righties!?" LOL

Righties are hypocrites when it comes to everything. For example, doxxing.

I've noticed the same thing about left wingers. Good thing I'm neither right nor left wing, and I hate both "sides."

Nearly all of your posts have taken a right-wing view. For example, your posts in this thread.

Most of those are not righties.

Righties are hypocrites when it comes to everything. For example, doxxing.

Nearly all of your posts have taken a right-wing view. For example, your posts in this thread.
All Republicans and/or conservatives.

Lefties are raving hypocrites when it comes to doxing. They love doxing when it's done to their opponents. They only hate it when it happens to a Lefty, then they become teary-eyed when it happens to them.

My posts have not taken right wing view. My posts have taken a free speech view, and a view that people like Taylor Lorenz (a raving hypocrite) ought not bitch about doxing if they love to dox their enemies. That's not "right wing" - that's "normal person," and the "normal person" view is not normally shared by Leftists.

Twitchy is a site which basically makes liberals look really stupid *in their own * words, via their tweets.
I use it all the time for my hilariously scathing send ups of lefties.
example-
Joy-Ann (Pro-Democracy) Reid
@JoyAnnReid
·
3h

The goal of Tuckums’ act is to make non-college white men feel constantly threatened, fearful and also weirdly empowered by that fear—and the sense that their loafered rich TV friend is letting them in on “secrets” his fellow elites have hidden from them.
No, its fake news for dishonest, moronic POS right wingers

Libs of tiktok doesn't "make" them look stupid. The Lefties look stupid all on their own to anyone other than their own echo chamber. That's why one doesn't have to take them out of context or parody them - they are parodies of themselves.
Agreed. There is a difference between making someone look stupid and merely drawing attention to their stupid behavior. Libs' does the latter.

I am finding it extremely hard to care about TikTok drama.

Then you don’t understand the topic.
I tried to read the NY post article to try and understand, but it's the NY post and they're talking about TikTok drama so I tend to stop caring.

Doxxers mad about being doxxed and other doxxers mad that doxxers are doxxing. Super.

I tried to read the NY post article to try and understand, but it's the NY post and they're talking about TikTok drama so I tend to stop caring.

Doxxers mad about being doxxed and other doxxers mad that doxxers are doxxing. Super.
That's the lie. Libs' has not been doxxing. She's simply curating links that are already publicly available on social media. Do you really not see the difference?

And The Post's statement.

1650405639580.png

Love the passive voice "... had become public knowledge on social media." Lorenz literally said she was working to "expose" Raichik, and did.

If nothing else we can state with full confidence that doxxing is a method that comports entirely with The Washington Post's "professional" standards.

What a bunch of hacks.

There's and interesting drama playing out on Twitter right now. Some of you may have seen a recent MSNBC interview (since pulled by MSNBC) given by tearful Washington Post Tech reporter Taylor Lorenz's describing how she now has PTSD from online harassment, people publishing her personal information, and strangers contacting members of her family.

Fast forward, there is an anonymous Twitter account call @LibsOfTikTok, and their mission seems to be highlighting how often gender identity and trans issues are injected into the classroom by public school educators. The meme of this account is to cite links to videos posted by public school educators on TikTok describing how they bring these subjects into their classrooms; i.e. linking to information that is already in the public domain, e.g.

So what is Lorenz's current crusade, you may ask? Doxing @LibsOfTikTok:

Looks hypocritical to me. And?

View attachment 67386424

Love the passive voice "... had become public knowledge on social media." Lorenz literally said she was working to "expose" Raichik, and did.

If nothing else we can state with full confidence that doxxing is a method that comports entirely with The Washington Post's "professional" standards.

What a bunch of hacks.
Senior managing editor for less than a year. I wonder how long he'll last.

View attachment 67386424

What a bunch of hacksW
And regarding The Post's claim "We did not publish or link to any details about her personal life," that has now been proven to be a flat out lie. Their original story included such a link. Thank goodness for the Wayback Machine, because here it is:

1650408902901.png

And here's where the "real estate" link takes you:

1650408935233.png

Source: https://web.archive.org/web/2022041...y/2022/04/19/libs-of-tiktok-right-wing-media/

The Washington Post is lying to you.

Lorenz now has a new excuse for doxxing @LibsOfTikTok: she was worried the account’s owner might have been — gasp! — a foreigner.

I kid you not.

Lorenz now has a new excuse for doxxing @LibsOfTikTok: she was worried the account’s owner might have been — gasp! — a foreigner.

I kid you not.

This ditz is drowning in a pool of shit of her own making, so she's now grasping at straws trying to defend herself.

Back
Top Bottom