• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Trump Approval Thread

Sorry I’m not going to abide by your rules of only lefties. I approve of his support for the prison reform bill. I would say I also approve of his saying he wanted to make fixing veteran affairs issues, but that seems to just be words and not actions.

There is a list floating somewhere of trumps so called “accomplishments” but the things that I consider “positive” on that list are things trump didn’t have anything to do with.

Well, if he signed them, then he had something to do with them.

How so?

I was not joking or being sarcastic. Leaving office would be the best thing he's done in his entire administration.

You violated the rules of the thread, and you are now sentenced to DEBATE POLITICS PRISON!!!!

Supporting the ban on bump stocks.

Yeah. The left really haven't given any credit to Trump for this. The fact that bump stocks have been banned makes the news but no credit is given to Trump. That's my main beef with the MSM, they put on 20 straight minutes of anti-Trump news and then run a story such as this and don't even mention Trump at all.

I think a thread like this has been posted many times before. Why do you feel the need to make us like him??? I didn't see Obama supporters making threads like this. Why can't you get it through your heads that some people just don't like anything about this President. Even the good things that I like that he's done has been either embroiled in controversies (like Net Neutrality) or teeters on the edge of unethical, immoral, and illegal behavior (Facebook/CA/messaging)

Not to mention that he already was a morally bankrupt person before he entered politics.

Please refer to post #12.

Trump is entertaining.

For not (yet) starting a war to try and cover his corrupt and failed presidency.

This is borderline for rules of the thread but since it isn't a flagrant violation I'll accept it. While you have an argument (only an argument) for corruption he has not had a failed presidency. The country is running great.

LOL!!

Seriously?

"No jokes or sarcasm"? "Serious posts only"?

You expect WAAAY too much out of lefties.

Some of them have actually made an attempt and I respect the ones who have done so.

I approve of the gun stock ban and his willingness to legalize marijuana, which may happen now that Sessions is gone.

Agree with the bump stock ban but I am against recreational use of MJ and I am also in favor of very strict controls regarding medical use. It's just ridiculous that twenty year olds can go to the doctor, claim they have back pain, and the poor things in so much pain can get a prescription. Then we wonder why the very same thing is so easy for opiod use.

Says the birther and one of the key leaders of the Flynn is innocent club.

What was Flynn really so guilty of? Lying? OK lying to the FBI is not a good thing. Not registering as a foreign agent? Not such a good thing either but none of it was "treasoness". These were small fry crimes.

How so?

I was not joking or being sarcastic. Leaving office would be the best thing he's done in his entire administration.

Well, first of all he's not leaving office. You have to pick something he has actually done.

Prison reform bill
Appointing Mattis as SECDEF
Save Our Seas Act
Patient’s Right To Know Drug Prices Act
Got further with North Korea than predecessors. Baby steps, but something.
VA Mission Act

And the biggest of all: no new wars...so far

I agree with all of those except for the North Korea evaluation,and I don't know enough about the VA mission act.

i agree. i would also argue for actually declaring a state of war before action is taken from now on.
You would have to change the law and you know Congress can't agree on anything that puts them in the cross hairs of criticism.

What was Flynn really so guilty of? Lying? OK lying to the FBI is not a good thing. Not registering as a foreign agent? Not such a good thing either but none of it was "treasoness". These were small fry crimes.

Being an idiot 4 star general for one. He brought shame to the US Military and to the US Gov't by running around looking for Hillary Emails and saying lock her up.

Agree with the bump stock ban but I am against recreational use of MJ and I am also in favor of very strict controls regarding medical use. It's just ridiculous that twenty year olds can go to the doctor, claim they have back pain, and the poor things in so much pain can get a prescription. Then we wonder why the very same thing is so easy for opiod use.

And I find it ridiculous that 45 year olds can drink but not enjoy cannabis in their homes.

Trump says and does dumb things, and that's humorous if you set aside the fact he's POTUS.

Back
Top Bottom