• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Simple Remedy for Jan. 6 Trutherism

How about a post from you saying it wasn't? Have you contradicted anyone making that claim? Do you think those vote-killing laws you guys are trying to jam down everyone's throats in TX are necessary or do you think it's a reaction to the number of Democrats who voted last cycle and you guys taking steps to make sure the can't? Even after even fat Bill Barr said the election was secure?
You made a claim, ****ing prove it.
P.S.: You know most of the anti-vaxers causing the current spike in covid are not Democrats, right? What the **** is wrong with your party?
Here you are flailing about, knowing you have Jack shit, and so you bring up something completely irrelevant to what is being talked about as a pathetic cover.

You made a claim, ****ing prove it.

Here you are flailing about, knowing you have Jack shit, and so you bring up something completely irrelevant to what is being talked about as a pathetic cover.
Anyway, my point throughout our discussion is that there are two parties, ad thus - two choices. Democrats are not without their **** ups but after two endless wars started GOP lies and hubris and especially over the last 5 years where we came as close to another Civil War as we have in over 200 years I honestly don't see how anyone in their right mind could vote GOP.

We're not going to agree on much, my friend. I just hope we're all going to come through this ok... and right now, I'm not sure we are.

DataPoint said:
Your questions are not serious.

Just because the answers will expose the emptiness of the outrage, you dismiss the questions.

It's interesting that there is no list of damages. Only outrage.

Does anything EVER make you question the lies of the propagandists?

People are being sentenced to prison now and more than 500 will end up there.

Heavens knows what repercussions will result if these crazies do it again.

You can deny and cry and sigh and ask 'why' all you want about this, but more than 500 are going to jail.

Your biased and irrational dichotomy of views of actions by citizens on January 6, vastly moderated as compared to others previously seeking to redress grievances, is noted.

The GOP, imo honestly, is walking off a cliff they can't get back up.

Simply walking through the Capitol isn't overthrowing the government. As per the charges show.
No one there that day was simply "walking through the Capitol" though. The Capitol was closed. Charges are not that simple, not in our justice system.

Just like no one who you didn't invite into your house is simply "walking through your house", especially not if they are part of a larger group who broke inside violently, harming people to get inside your house, and, the group as a whole, members of the group, are/were threatening you or others inside.

30 million vs 2+ billion from the BLM riots.
Which was multiple events, in multiple places, millions of different people, completely different circumstances, and not comparable to a single event with a different overall purpose completely.

This is like trying to compare the attack on Pearl Harbor to the entire Iraq War or Operation Enduring Freedom as a whole. It is a dishonest comparison.

You understand the hundreds who have been arrested are being charged criminally, right?

I understand that one grandmother in Indiana walked into the Capitol. took a selfie, walked back out and was forced to cop a plea to avoid additional harassment.

Her crime? Parading.

C'mon, man!

No fire bombs, no shooting, no bricks taken of pallets delivered to the site, no arson, no explosives, no looting: No anything that might point to a legitimate "insurrection".

After the folks voluntarily left the premises, the premises were pretty much exactly the way they were before with about one shift of janitorial work needed to restore it to normal.

The only people that feel that this was actually an insurrection are mind numbed ideologues dogmatically parroting the mantra of their high priests.

The protesters weren't trying to overturn a fair and free election. So you're starting off with a dumb comparison

And there was nothing hidden. On TV for all to watch.

Any injuries were unnecessary, with the exception of one well placed bullet wound by an American hero

Given what you posts are saying and what i think on this matter, the exchange here is rrational.

We are in complete agreement and the posts I made seem to be in response to a different posted, but are attached to your comments.

Seems odd. I apologize.

I understand that one grandmother in Indiana walked into the Capitol. took a selfie, walked back out and was forced to cop a plea to avoid additional harassment.

Her crime? Parading.

C'mon, man!

No fire bombs, no shooting, no bricks taken of pallets delivered to the site, no arson, no explosives, no looting: No anything that might point to a legitimate "insurrection".

After the folks voluntarily left the premises, the premises were pretty much exactly the way they were before with about one shift of janitorial work needed to restore it to normal.

The only people that feel that this was actually an insurrection are mind numbed ideologues dogmatically parroting the mantra of their high priests.

No normal rational person would think following a violent mob into the Capitol is legal or the smart thing to do. Your example show how the idiotic these people were on Jan 6

People are being sentenced to prison now and more than 500 will end up there.

Heavens knows what repercussions will result if these crazies do it again.

One of those sentenced was a Grandma here in Indiana who was harassed into copping a plea with a confession and was sentenced as a result.

Her cime? Parading.

More mad dog criminals pictured below.

Yonkers High School, New York students get ready for the Yonkers St. Patrick's Day Parade.

One of those sentenced was a Grandma here in Indiana who was harassed into copping a plea with a confession and was sentenced as a result.

Her cime? Parading.

More mad dog criminals pictured below.

Yonkers High School, New York students get ready for the Yonkers St. Patrick's Day Parade.

Grandma? She is 49 years old.

code1211 simply knows that his side is getting their B*** kicked every which way.

The 'grandmother' had no right to go into the Capitol building after the LEO said an unlawful riot broke out.

She will pay her dues, and it does not matter at all what code1211 think about it.

code1211 said:

Her cime? Parading.

datapoint: 'grandma' was trespassing, period. She is a criminal, yet code1211 is defending her.

No normal rational person would think following a violent mob into the Capitol is legal or the smart thing to do. Your example show how the idiotic these people were on Jan 6

There are videos of people who are uniformed and were presumably Capitol Police waving the mostly peaceful protestors through openings in outdoor fencing and through the opened doors to the Capitol.

Also videos of folks walking inside the roped off walkways inside the Capitol. EXACTLY as they would if on a guided tour.

For the most part, the vast majority of these folks present were "normal people" who were peaceably assembled to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Grandma? She is 49 years old.

Is there a minimum age required to be a grandma? I always just assumed it was whether or not the woman had a grandchild.

Whoopsie! How insensitive of me! Assuming that a woman needed to be a woman to be a Grandma.

Enlighten us. How old does a person, woman or man, need to be in order to be a Grandma?

There are videos of people who are uniformed and were presumably Capitol Police waving the mostly peaceful protestors through openings in outdoor fencing and through the opened doors to the Capitol.

Also videos of folks walking inside the roped off walkways inside the Capitol. EXACTLY as they would if on a guided tour.

For the most part, the vast majority of these folks present were "normal people" who were peaceably assembled to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Debunked. The beatings of police seen on TV confirms it was anything other than peaceably.

Ashli disputes that it was peacable

Is there a minimum age required to be a grandma? I always just assumed it was whether or not the woman had a grandchild.

Whoopsie! How insensitive of me! Assuming that a woman needed to be a woman to be a Grandma.

Enlighten us. How old does a person, woman or man, need to be in order to be a Grandma?
Well 18 is a standard age to be responsible for your own actions. Certainly a 49 year old grandmother should know enough not to storm the US Capitol

Wow, just wow.

You efforts to minimize Jan 6 are comical.

Actually, when told to leave and not doing so constitutes a crime, Linux.

Trespassing isn't overthrowing a government. Only semantics meant to be a political diversion.

Trespassing isn't overthrowing a government. Only semantics meant to be a political diversion.

The govt does guilty plead deals, that is how it works. More minimizing Jan 6.

Would just be trespassing..
If they weren't vocalizing fantasies about hanging Pence and Pelosi

Not so much semantics after that

Back
Top Bottom