• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Simple Remedy for Jan. 6 Trutherism

Would just be trespassing..
If they weren't vocalizing fantasies about hanging Pence and Pelosi

Not so much semantics after that
Exactly who vocalized these threats? Don't tell me all the protesters/rioters as I will ask you to show your work.

As we've seen in the past week Republicans coming out in favor of the House committee.
Why?
Because Independents are fervently opposed to the Republican attempts to whitewash the attempted coup.
And Republican know they can not win at the national level without support of a lot of Independents.

Exactly who vocalized these threats? Don't tell me the whole protesters/rioters as I will ask you to show your work.

So if we look at your posts on the subject of BLM, will will find no blanket assessments of crimes committed?

As we've seen in the past week Republicans coming out in favor of the House committee.
Why?
Because Independents are fervently opposed to the Republican attempts to whitewash the attempted coup.
And Republican know they can not win at the national level without support of a lot of Independents.

I'm not convinced ALL independants consider it a coup.

So if we look at your posts on the subject of BLM, will will find no blanket assessments of crimes committed?

I don't consider all of BLM to have rioted. I mostly say BLM riots to separate it from the Capitol riots most of which were also peaceful.

Exactly who vocalized these threats? Don't tell me all the protesters/rioters as I will ask you to show your work.
Doesn't matter. If you join a crowd storming the Capital screaming threats about our elected leaders, then expect to be treated accordingly. The old adage about sleeping with dogs

I don't consider all of BLM to have rioted. I mostly say BLM riots to separate it from the Capitol riots most of which were also peaceful.

How can the Capitol riot have mostly been peaceful when it was a literal terrorist attack?

How can the Capitol riot have mostly been peaceful when it was a literal terrorist attack?

That wasn't a terrorist attack or they would easily be charged as such. Pandering to the liberal agenda in order to keep the narriative going.

That wasn't a terrorist attack or they would easily be charged as such. Pandering to the liberal agenda in order to keep the narriative going.
You sure about that

"the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims"

Sure sounds like the aim of the Jan 6 traitors

Debunked. The beatings of police seen on TV confirms it was anything other than peaceably.

Ashli disputes that it was peacable

Mostly peaceful.

I don't know of anyone who is saying that nothing stupid or violent occurred. I'm pretty sure that a number of folks were there to assure that this is exactly what happened.

Only idiotic and moronically partisan drones claim that all 30,000 of the mostly peaceful protestors were violent and that they were there to loot and burn. This can't be what you are asserting.

The vast majority of the 30,000 in total and the fewer that actually entered the Capitol were peaceably assembled to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

So no charges means they didn’t do it? Are you sure this is your stance?

Well 18 is a standard age to be responsible for your own actions. Certainly a 49 year old grandmother should know enough not to storm the US Capitol

Walking through an open door, staying inside the rope lined walkways, taking a selfie and leaving the unguarded premises in 10 minutes hardly sounds like "storming".

If she was "Storming the Capitol", then the Crusaders who stormed the walls of Constantinople in 1204 were doing it wrong. So were the folks who Stormed the Beaches at normandy.

All they needed was a smart phone, a pair of running shoes and a North Face jacket. Go figure. Could have save a lot of time and trouble.

Mostly peaceful.

I don't know of anyone who is saying that nothing stupid or violent occurred. I'm pretty sure that a number of folks were there to assure that this is exactly what happened.

Only idiotic and moronically partisan drones claim that all 30,000 of the mostly peaceful protestors were violent and that they were there to loot and burn. This can't be what you are asserting.

The vast majority of the 30,000 in total and the fewer that actually entered the Capitol were peaceably assembled to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Never claimed all were violent terrorists. Just that if you join a mob of violent terrorists, there are consequences for grandma. She's still an accessory to a crime

If it was 8 months for walking around Congress, I wonder how much for setting a federal court house on fire? Somehow it didn't happen.

Well, if we learned anything with the BLM riots, that basically, no consequences for you actions.

Why do you use lack of charges as proof the Jan 6 terrorists didn’t commit these actions but lack of charges for BLM protestors means they got away with it?

Walking through an open door, staying inside the rope lined walkways, taking a selfie and leaving the unguarded premises in 10 minutes hardly sounds like "storming".

If she was "Storming the Capitol", then the Crusaders who stormed the walls of Constantinople in 1204 were doing it wrong. So were the folks who Stormed the Beaches at normandy.

All they needed was a smart phone, a pair of running shoes and a North Face jacket. Go figure. Could have save a lot of time and trouble.
Door was opened because the mob was breaking in. No welcome signs inviting them in. No idea where you got that she stayed within the ropes. And length of time she was trespassing is irrelevant

Sorry, your defending the indefensible

Hence the appropriate charges

Mostly peaceful.

No. That is a deliberate falsehood.

Why do you use lack of charges as proof the Jan 6 terrorists didn’t commit these actions but lack of charges for BLM protestors means they got away with it?

Never said the BLM rioters were terrorists either.

That’s not what I asked you. And what rioting charges are you referring to when you call them rioters?

Because comparing the level of BLM riots... violence, damage and deaths far exceed that of the Capitol riots. But some how the charges don't reflect that. Which is a legitimate argument.

Because comparing the level of BLM riots... violence, damage and deaths far exceed that of the Capitol riots. But some how the charges don't reflect that. Which is a legitimate argument.

You use the charges against Jan 6 terrorists as proof it wasn’t a big deal, and insist lack of charges against BLM prove something is fishy.

You can insist it’s a legitimate question based on the phony parameters you’ve placed around it, but it’s pretty obvious why you feel the way you do.

Those protests were social reckoning for racial justice not an attempt to overthrow a presidential election and execute a VP and a SotH.

You use the charges against Jan 6 terrorists as proof it wasn’t a big deal, and insist lack of charges against BLM prove something is fishy.

You can insist it’s a legitimate question based on the phony parameters you’ve placed around it, but it’s pretty obvious why you feel the way you do.

That's because hundreds of charges are being dropped by procecuters in the BLM riots. From Portland to NYC.

Those protests were social reckoning for racial justice not an attempt to overthrow a presidential election and execute a VP and a SotH.

Notice I've said riots, not protests. Rioting isn't legal at all from BLM riots to the Capitol riots.

Any death, destruction and violence happens during BLM isn't a protest.

Back
Top Bottom