• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The orgasm gap

Sounds like you have a problem just enjoying what you get then.

Tell me, Dayton: If you served yourself a five-star meal, and you gave your partner nothing but saltine crackers, would you expect them to return to you for another meal?

Tell me, Dayton: If you served yourself a five-star meal, and you gave your partner nothing but saltine crackers, would you expect them to return to you for another meal?

The fact that I was even remotely capable of preparing a five-star meal would almost certainly get them to return.

The fact that I was even remotely capable of preparing a five-star meal would almost certainly get them to return.

You didn't read my post correctly because you were too focused on yourself. Let me help you.

You didn't read my post correctly because you were too focused on yourself. Let me help you.
Some people love Saltines.

It has been my experience that you need to give people WHAT THEY WANT. Not WHAT YOU THINK THEY WANT!!

So you would serve yourself a five-star dinner and give someone next to you nothing but saltines AND expect them to return. What arrogance. 😅

It has been my experience that you need to give people WHAT THEY WANT. Not WHAT YOU THINK THEY WANT!!

But earlier you said that you didn't care:

I'm a straight man who cares little or nothing about my "partner's satisfaction".

I figure that's my wife's problem.

How can you know what someone wants when you care "little or nothing"?

So you would serve yourself a five-star dinner and give someone next to you nothing but saltines AND expect them to return. What arrogance. 😅

But earlier you said that you didn't care:

How can you know what someone wants when you care "little or nothing"?

If it means so much to them they should tell you.

Why should men care?

I'm a straight man who cares little or nothing about my "partner's satisfaction".

I figure that's my wife's problem.

So? If my wife doesn't care why should you?

And what good does that do you?

Sounds like you have a problem just enjoying what you get then.

If it means so much to them they should tell you.

^ The orgasm gap.

Back
Top Bottom