• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The orgasm gap

So men orgasm 6% more often when not having sex with a familiar partner? We really are pigs.

BTW, every woman I've slept with assured me they orgasm every time. I believe this is true (cough, cough, ahem.)

Ladies, if you don't tell us when we're screwing up (pardon the pun) we can't fix it.
800 college kids? What a joke!

Cause a bunch of men don't care.

👆 Projection.
So you're thinking that all men, specifically young men/in college/ single, care about women's orgasms?

I bet you think your political girlfriend really cares as well.

So you're thinking that all men, specifically young men/in college/ single, care about women's orgasms?

Le petit morte was my singular pursuit and still is.
But that's just me ;)

Not sure what you're talking about, and I don't think you know either.

Not sure what you're talking about, and I don't think you know either.
you might want to run with the "don't care" because the only other answer is "men are too stupid".

From a few years ago, still an issue today: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/.../the-orgasm-gap-simple-truth-sexual-solutions

What's going on here? Why aren't straight women able to get off as well with a partner as lesbian women are, or especially by themselves?

Mostly because too many men are one minute wonders.

But it has always been true the female orgasm is more complex and elusive and some women have trouble even giving themselves one - something men rarely experience as the stats bear out.

There’s also the fact it takes longer usually for them to get there than men and in that respect they’re racing against the clock with a male partner during intercourse: While he’s trying to prolong the inevitable she’s trying to make it happen. Think of driving a car with one foot on the accelerator and the other on the brake the whole way, no wonder.

As for lesbians, it stands to reason they know the ahem, countryside a little better and can draw on their own experiences to please a partner.

Straight men who care about their partners' satisfaction would never ask such a stupid question. :ROFLMAO:
I'm a straight man who cares little or nothing about my "partner's satisfaction".

I figure that's my wife's problem.

I'm a straight man who cares little or nothing about my "partner's satisfaction".

I figure that's my wife's problem.

^ There it is. The most selfish thing I have heard all day.

So? If my wife doesn't care why should you?

Your selfish posts are an excellent demonstration of the problem.

I, on the other hand, make sure I please my partners. :cool:

I am satisfied when my partner is satisfied. :) It's not as much fun when only I get off (unless there is a very specific reason for it.)
Sounds like you have a problem just enjoying what you get then.

Back
Top Bottom