• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The most enjoyable commands for your obedient chick?

I'm not a prude but what does BDSM mean? Does it have to do with those golden showers that trump allegedly enjoys in Russia?

BDSM = Bondage, Domination, Sadism, Masochism. Only the "D" interests me.

Actually it a combination of three previously used initials: BD (Bondage and Discipline), D/s (Dominance and Submission), and SM (Sadism and Masochism). Over time with the overlap in the communities, they blended together. The community further evolved to be inclusive of pretty much any kink, even if it didn't fall under one of the six categories, such a furry or age play. We just didn't keep on adding initials like the LBGTQ+ community did.

Last edited:
OP and a couple others in this thread need to walk away from their computer, get out of mom and daddy's cellar and get out into the sunshine.

You are obviously quite clueless on BDSM lifestyle. I can tell you from experience that there are more liberal women in the lifestyle than conservative. This is including both subs and Dommes. You only get to treat women this way when they agree to it. While the OP sadly does not note it, there is a negotiation process that is supposed to proceed any engagements. He also limited his query to his particular orientation (straight Dom), but it really applies to any D/s interaction.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

This is about sexuality, not politics. I am quite aware of the BDSM dynamic, and that the sub controls the relationship. I have no problem with consensual relationships. My problem is with an individual who constantly demonstrates his dislike of women who are independent and assertive.

OP and a couple others in this thread need to walk away from their computer, get out of mom and daddy's cellar and get out into the sunshine.
My husband and two wives, all of us being in the BDSM as well as the poly lifestyles, find your stereotypical myopic view of the lifestyle hilarious. Maybe you should come.out of your sheltered world and learn how common place kink really is.

This is about sexuality, not politics. I am quite aware of the BDSM dynamic, and that the sub controls the relationship. I have no problem with consensual relationships. My problem is with an individual who constantly demonstrates his dislike of women who are independent and assertive.

There is nothing to indicate that what the OP described is not consensual. Just because he didn't bother to mention it, does not mean she didn't agree to it. Mind you I am not overly familiar with his posts, having only crossed threads occasionally. If you have some support of this supposed dislike, by all means present it.

You're right that submissives are strong. My issue is with a dom who can't handle assertiveness in women. SDET continually objectifies and disparages women in his posts. If you look at this thread in the context of others he has started and whenever he posts in other threads, you see what I'm talking about.
Do you have examples of such threads?

There is nothing to indicate that what the OP described is not consensual. Just because he didn't bother to mention it, does not mean she didn't agree to it. Mind you I am not overly familiar with his posts, having only crossed threads occasionally. If you have some support of this supposed dislike, by all means present it.

https://www.debatepolitics.com/gene...women-beat-their-children-not-controlled.html
https://www.debatepolitics.com/bias...trolls-fox-news-spanish-5.html#post1069335661
https://www.debatepolitics.com/law-...leaving-her-another-woman.html#post1069334148

One nice starter, especially if you have never met her before is for her to undress and kneel as soon as she walks in your door. It's a good litmus test to see if she will obey your commands without hesitation. If she is someone that you're in a relationship with, explain some fun stuff that you learned from another woman and command her to do an act that reminds you of the other woman. Making sure that she puts all the effort into the fun is another winner.

What commands do you enjoy issuing the most?

Just gross.

Nothing weird about it. BDSM is actually a common kink in one form or another, ranging anywhere from simple scarf tie downs to elaborate 24/7 power exchanges.

At least one person here isn't a party pooper!

Last edited:
At least one person here isn't a party pooper!
I teach classes. My 101 class is called 50 Shades of Reality.

I teach classes. My 101 class is called 50 Shades of Reality.

Is comparing her to other women during sex one of the tips?

Is comparing her to other women during sex one of the tips?
That's more a D/s specific aspect. I cover the basics of the overall lifestyle.

One nice starter, especially if you have never met her before is for her to undress and kneel as soon as she walks in your door. It's a good litmus test to see if she will obey your commands without hesitation. If she is someone that you're in a relationship with, explain some fun stuff that you learned from another woman and command her to do an act that reminds you of the other woman. Making sure that she puts all the effort into the fun is another winner.

You should pick up any Norman book in the Gor series, right up your alley Kajira.

https://www.amazon.com/SLAVE-GIRL-G...000GRAMVE/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Tigger? Is that you?? Seriously, you should just like a previous member.

Personally I never understood the BDSM lifestyle. Seems too degrading to me.

That said, BDSM is actually quite prevalent in the US. In fact it is more prevalent in the US than the rest of the world. And apparently even has some health benefits.

Smithsonian.com ~ Americans Are More Into BDSM Than The Rest of the World

Giving people what they want/need is a form of honoring them...respecting them....it is an act of caring.

It should be no surprise that this is good for people.

Giving people what they want/need is a form of honoring them...respecting them....it is an act of caring.

It should be no surprise that this is good for people.

I'm only talking about the D part of BDSM.

That's a very interesting perspective. The man gets unquestioned authority and the woman gets a pass from taking responsibility for anything. For starters, no employer to worry about, no bills to keep track of, even English literacy becomes optional.

Even in a temporary arrangement, the woman gets to experience a level of luxury beyond her imagination. Many women naturally take to the role of servant.

You'd rather discuss which toilet some 10-year-olds should be allowed to use, for example?

This was more before the PTSD though not completely......dressing her in stuff that is provocative/exposing/slutty.....stuff that makes her feel uncomfortable....in public.

This never gets old, and we started this when we were young.

She gets so horny!

Only tone it down enough to be legal. If she might face practical consequences, travel out of state and have her do it in public there.

I'm not a prude but what does BDSM mean? Does it have to do with those golden showers that trump allegedly enjoys in Russia?

You really should seek help for your TDS. It is not healthy that you have let Trump take over you life.

And believe me I get it. The guy is a POS and easily or worst president but when you have to make everything about him he is owning you. Which isn't healthy.

I was never into hard-core submissives.

Back
Top Bottom