• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The most enjoyable commands for your obedient chick?

So you're a sugar daddy. Got it. To each their own.

Smart men are BUDGET sugar daddies. It can be done. Never provide without performance first.

Smart men are BUDGET sugar daddies. It can be done. Never provide without performance first.

Smart men know how to get the best from a woman, on all levels, for free.

This.

If a woman is milking you for cash to get love, it's not real love.

Same goes for women.

Well, when it's a sugar daddy/sugar baby relationship that's implied - no performance no $Candy$, right, sugar daddy?

Well, when it's a sugar daddy/sugar baby relationship that's implied - no performance no $Candy$, right, sugar daddy?

You would be AMAZED how many men haven't figured that out. Know the market.

So the smart man are getting no strings attached sex? Otherwise, dates and marriage both cost.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

So the smart man are getting no strings attached sex? Otherwise, dates and marriage both cost.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Sure. Altho I didnt write that.

One nice starter, especially if you have never met her before is for her to undress and kneel as soon as she walks in your door. It's a good litmus test to see if she will obey your commands without hesitation. If she is someone that you're in a relationship with, explain some fun stuff that you learned from another woman and command her to do an act that reminds you of the other woman. Making sure that she puts all the effort into the fun is another winner.

What commands do you enjoy issuing the most?

I do enjoy some good Dom/sub play. My wife and I practice it on a regular basis. But I also believe that a sub’s submission has to be earned as much as a sub earns a dom’s discipline. Don’t get me wrong. I have had my share of first encounters where I completely owned a sub from the get-go; but they’ll take that from anyone; so, it’s just for fun.

The premise of my marriage was I wanted and still want on-demand sex, she wanted to never need to seek employment.

So you didn't meet a fantastic woman and fall in love? Sad.
And she was prepared to do anything to escape poverty. And has no ambitions beyond not working, other than her paid rôle of sex slave which to me DOES seem like paid employment. Sad.

I'm not usually one to judge other's relationships, however honey, there is really SO much wrong here on every level.

You would be AMAZED how many men haven't figured that out. Know the market.

The thing that bothers me about SDET so much is his total disregard for the woman's spiritual well being! He provides her with "things", yes. What about those moments when you're just sitting together on the couch reading a book together and holding hands? What about lying in bed at night, her head on your chest, sleepily talking about the kids, or your future plans to take a vacation somewhere?

In short, what about love?

SDET, do you really think "things" is all your wife wants? Don't you want her to appreciate you in ways other than just your ability to spew out dollar bills like an ATM?

When you have sex do you care or not if she climaxes? For some reason I'm really curious about your attitude on that.

The thing that bothers me about SDET so much is his total disregard for the woman's spiritual well being! He provides her with "things", yes. What about those moments when you're just sitting together on the couch reading a book together and holding hands? What about lying in bed at night, her head on your chest, sleepily talking about the kids, or your future plans to take a vacation somewhere?

In short, what about love?

SDET, do you really think "things" is all your wife wants? Don't you want her to appreciate you in ways other than just your ability to spew out dollar bills like an ATM?

When you have sex do you care or not if she climaxes? For some reason I'm really curious about your attitude on that.

It is a sociopathic approach. Thankfully, it is the tiny fringe of people out there.

He will never find true love as long as he continues to think and act the way he does.

His loss.

One nice starter, especially if you have never met her before is for her to undress and kneel as soon as she walks in your door. It's a good litmus test to see if she will obey your commands without hesitation. If she is someone that you're in a relationship with, explain some fun stuff that you learned from another woman and command her to do an act that reminds you of the other woman. Making sure that she puts all the effort into the fun is another winner.

You must be refering to the family dog.

You must be refering to the family dog.

Whatever floats your boat. If you're into the canine thing, I'm not one to judge.

It's so impressive when the left is defeated decisively. Brazil has several right wing parties, so there is no danger of a one party state.

It is a sociopathic approach. Thankfully, it is the tiny fringe of people out there.

He will never find true love as long as he continues to think and act the way he does.

His loss.

I'd still really like to see his response.

I'd still really like to see his response.

He has already explained his mental situation here. He doesn't see the world the way that others do....

And, yeah, nearly all of his posts are creepy as hell.

Which episode of SVU is this?

giphy.gif

My commands are more suggestions, to invite input or comment, but obedience is nice.

"Let me unsnap your bra."

"Let me pull up your blouse to lick your nipples."

"Let me pull off your panties."

If she is not ready, she can let me know, verbally, or non-verbally.

"Here, move your leg this way", applying slight pressure in a direction,

Commands can be an invitation for discourse, and a more direct path to pleasure, and fun.

Something tells me if a woman made a thread bragging about her ability to milk men with her good looks, the responses would be a little different. Sexual abuse or manipulation is really only a problem when men do it (more specifically, masculine men).

Back
Top Bottom