• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Media Problem in America Has Become a Threat

education is NOT IQ and the valuable part of the IQ is the logic part.. education is copying and logic is UNDERSTANDING and PREDICTING

I did not say it was IQ, did I? As a matter of fact, I thought I had differentiated some.

I figured as much.

You post some imaginary contrived BS nonsense then refuse to provide any relevant information when called on it.

I don't doubt for a second that the media is biased.
I don't doubt for a second that there are problems in the USofA due solely to media we currently have.
I don't think for a second anyone would disagree with those statements either.

Where you've gone with this since post number one is just plain CT idiocy though. As usual.

Enjoy your day. :2razz:

I watched videos of many of the primaries - the proceedings that attendees video and then post on youtube when they get home. You know the routine where if you're not a Hillary supporter you get a different ballot that just gets thrown away later; and where the ayes have it but the neighs were louder; and where demands for the standing count (as per the rules) are just ignored; and where Hillary actually loses (I think it was Iowa) but somehow gets more delegates from that state than her opponent who won. All of that tells us (SHOWS us) that the nomination was rigged. Then Wikileaks quells any doubts with the hacked DNC emails that confirm the plotting. The MSM as you know, completely ignored all of this.

What's the grand scheme? I would imagine to complete the NWO agenda. The thing you/we should be concerned about is that there has never been a rigged election that benefited the people. Historically, rigged elections always precede some form of tyranny.

"The result of Gaddafi's theory, underlined with absolute intolerance of dissent or alternative voices, was the hollowing out of Libyan society, with all vestiges of constitutionality, civil society and authentic political participation eradicated."

"So the long-suffering Libyan masses were dragooned into attending popular congresses vested with no power, authority or budgets, with the knowledge that anyone who spoke out of turn and criticised the regime could be carted off to prison.A set of draconian laws was enacted in the name of upholding security, further undermining the colonel's claim to a champion of freedom from oppression and dictatorship.
Legal penalties included collective punishment, death for anyone who spread theories aiming to change the constitution and life imprisonment for disseminating information that tarnished the country's reputation."

The Muammar Gaddafi story - BBC News

That's BBC propaganda. They took the Gaddafi story and added the unfounded elements of brutality and ruthlessness. You may find this quite interesting:

PressTV - Libyan majority in support of Gaddafi

Press TV talks with Lizzie Phelan, journalist and political activist in London who has been to Libya and says that Western media is complicit in war crimes in the North African country through omission of fact and that the vast majority of the population are in support of the Libyan government. Following is a transcript of the interview.

If you care about being deceived you'll watch this video but you won't watch it because it proves you wrong and I anticipate you don't care to be proven wrong. It's okay to be wrong. I was shocked when I saw this because I also thought Gaddafi was everything they told us he was. It's fkd up, really.

The Illuminati? Really?
Gold in the federal reserve?
It needed more on the Rothschilds!

Nothing in that video addresses what I've posted on the undisputed record of his human rights violations.

Sorry, I'm just not interested in Conspiracy Whackjobbism.

If you care about being deceived you'll watch this video but you won't watch it because it proves you wrong and I anticipate you don't care to be proven wrong. It's okay to be wrong. I was shocked when I saw this because I also thought Gaddafi was everything they told us he was. It's fkd up, really.

Propaganda.

Let me get this straight..

Not likely.

you think that the media is all good?

Did they SAY that?

That they are biased and deceptive is a "conspiracy theory"?

All news channels are biased in what they report. Whether they are deceptive depends on the news source (and the listener).

Were you just being sarcastic?

No, I don't think so.

I used to think I lived in a country where if the primaries are rigged it would be the central focus of the news. Now, people just bend over and accept rigged elections and if you say something about it you're a "conspiracy theorist".

If there is a logical basis for the claim and it is based in fact = CONSPIRACY. If it is probably delusional and not supported by logic, facts or knowledge = CONSPIRACY THEORY

Are you a shill or just blind or mentally challenged? Which is it?

Insult noted.

That's BBC propaganda. They took the Gaddafi story and added the unfounded elements of brutality and ruthlessness. You may find this quite interesting:

PressTV - Libyan majority in support of Gaddafi

Press TV talks with Lizzie Phelan, journalist and political activist in London who has been to Libya and says that Western media is complicit in war crimes in the North African country through omission of fact and that the vast majority of the population are in support of the Libyan government. Following is a transcript of the interview.

You prattle about deceptive and biased media then present PRESSTV?

Oh, the irony.

According to right-wing dogma, the 1% (of which Bill Gates is most definitely a part of, given that he's THE RICHEST MAN IN THE ****ING WORLD) has already been taxed out the wazoo (and has been for quite some time), and therefore should already have fled to Somalia or whatever wingnut hellhole you think has ideal tax rates.

Actually, right wing dogma is that the higher the tax rate, the more likely those with mobility will avoid it. Given the amount of money in offshore accounts, usage of deductions, and relocating of corporate income to foreign countries, it seems confirmed. It was also proven when we had 90% tax rates. Almost no one paid it.

The number of Americans seeking to renounce their citizenship surged to more than 1,700 last year, more than twice the rate of 2009, according to U.S. Treasury data compiled by Andrew Mitchel, the international tax attorney. Among them was Eduardo Saverin, the Facebook billionaire who famously moved to Singapore before giving up his citizenship late last year. This year, 460 people expatriated in the first quarter alone.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/47599766

The Illuminati? Really?
Gold in the federal reserve?
It needed more on the Rothschilds!

Nothing in that video addresses what I've posted on the undisputed record of his human rights violations.

Sorry, I'm just not interested in Conspiracy Whackjobbism.

Well then you obviously didn't watch the video because it addresses it, disputes it, and ultimately refutes it. In the video, it's the Libyans themselves disputing it. You have to watch the whole thing but by the end of it you'll be convinced. Is an hour and a half of your time too much to know just how grand the scale of the media deception is? If it is, then all you're doing is proving that your only interest was really just to throw the "conspiracy" word around.

Well then you obviously didn't watch the video because it addresses it, disputes it, and ultimately refutes it. In the video, it's the Libyans themselves disputing it. You have to watch the whole thing but by the end of it you'll be convinced. Is an hour and a half of your time too much to know just how grand the scale of the media deception is? If it is, then all you're doing is proving that your only interest was really just to throw the "conspiracy" word around.

I watched the whole thing.

It's tinfoil hat whackjob nuthouse conspiracy bull****, and it STILL doesn't counter the fact that he was a vicious abuser of human rights.

You prattle about deceptive and biased media then present PRESSTV?

Oh, the irony.

It's an interview of a journalist that was in Libya at the time. I've never heard of presstv but they went to Libya to the source to find out what's really going on. Far from deceptive or biased.

I watched the whole thing.

It's tinfoil hat whackjob nuthouse conspiracy bull****, and it STILL doesn't counter the fact that he was a vicious abuser of human rights.

BS. Anybody that watches the whole thing has no choice but to realize just how far down the rabbit hole the MSM are. And that's all it does is counter the fact that he was a vicious abuser of human rights - so no, you didn't watch it.

BS. Anybody that watches the whole thing has no choice but to realize just how far down the rabbit hole the MSM are.

Yawn. You're welcome to your frothy, unhinged fantasies about Ghaddafi and what a paradise Libya was under his reign.

I prefer reality.

Yawn. You're welcome to your frothy, unhinged fantasies about Ghaddafi and what a paradise Libya was under his reign.

I prefer reality.

You prefer reality as created by your beneficent government. Very cool, thank you for your obedience and your credulousness.

the media gets its money from liberalism as well as internet companies and as well as the entertainment and sports world

to get this money they help run in to the nation more and more unwise and low IQ's because of easier to ADDICT and fool

the number 1 thing in america is the election of its govt....

and now we know it is RIGGED.. now we know.... there is nothing as important to understand as this issue...

both the republicans and democrats set up a system to stop the voters if the rich wanted to by simply buying off delegates

next we see with the emails coming assangse.... that the DNC itself had the nomination rigged for hillary

and now find out the media pays over 90% of its political donations to democrats and we also know it is liberalism where the media gets their money.. so this makes a totally bias media trying to stop any change

Trump may win every single voter that had dropped out of voting seeing it was rigged and since pollsters do not bring those into polling then trump may win easily

Can you not use your high IQ to help you to type proper English?

I lay back and type with me toes... while hot babes pops grapes in me mouth and fans me hair...

I do WISE.. instead of looking wise

//////////////////////////////

and now we know it is RIGGED.. now we know.... there is nothing as important to understand as this issue...

both the republicans and democrats set up a system to stop the voters if the rich wanted to by simply buying off delegates

next we see with the emails coming from assangse.... that the DNC itself had the nomination rigged for hillary

and now find out the media pays over 90% of its political donations to democrats and we also know it is liberalism where the media gets their money.. so this makes a totally bias media trying to stop any change

Trump may win every single voter that had dropped out of voting seeing it was rigged and since pollsters do not bring those into polling then trump may win easily

the media gets its money from liberalism as well as internet companies and as well as the entertainment and sports world

to get this money they help run in to the nation more and more unwise and low IQ's because of easier to ADDICT and fool

next we see with the emails coming assangse.... that the DNC itself had the nomination rigged for hillary

I'm not trying to brag, but I've known the US electoral system to be rigged LONG BEFORE Trump started talking about it. It's been rigged against third parties for decades. Many have described our 2 party system as intellectually and morally bankrupt for decades.

I'm not trying to brag, but I've known the US electoral system to be rigged LONG BEFORE Trump started talking about it. It's been rigged against third parties for decades. Many have described our 2 party system as intellectually and morally bankrupt for decades.

what we now know it is a FACT not just a logical guess... because it is now a fact how will people with time understand just how important this fact IS...will it suddenly hit them in seeing it is the most important thing to understand and to stop?? we will see..

ALSO.... it was also rigged during teddy roosevelts time and he screamed also how it was RIGGED

I don't think enough people are aware of the extent to which the media is used as a tool of deception, or just how grand the scale of it. (I realized how grand its effectiveness when I learned the truth about Libya and Gaddafi, who in reality was on the complete opposite end of the spectrum from a "ruthless dictator". He transformed Libya into a nearly utopian society. It was all lies. The whole fkn thing)

The circus will continue if people don't realize that (when you really look at everything going on)the MSM is probably the biggest problem in America today that we should be dealing with right now. The role of the media (in the whole scheme of things) is vital to the power seekers who control it. With a legit media, it would be more difficult for the power mongers to inch their way to tyranny. It would also put an end to all of the ridiculous and blatant false flags.

Apparently however, it's not illegal to falsify the news. This according to a federal judge's decision when those 2 reporters sued FOX for firing them because they refused to lie about the cancer implications involving the Monsanto bovine growth hormone. The first amendment gives them that protection. That may be true, but the 1st amendment does have limitations - like those, for example, that make false advertising illegal.

Fraud is illegal. If they are billing themselves as a news agency claiming to deliver real information about true events (which they definitely do)), then falsifying news is an act of fraud. Also, the 1st amendment goes out the window if damages are involved. There are damages involved. Their willful acts of deceiving the public is helping to destroy the country.

This has been the case for over a century. One could write on book on the details. Yet, in spite of all the treats, our nation remains intact. It reminds me of this Johnny Cash song.

I walked through a county courthouse square,
On a park bench an old man was sitting there.
I said, "Your old courthouse is kinda run down."
He said, "Naw, it'll do for our little town."
I said, "Your old flagpole has leaned a little bit,
And that's a Ragged Old Flag you got hanging on it."

He said, "Have a seat, " and I sat down.
"Is this the first time you've been to our little town?"
I said, "I think it is." He said, "I don't like to brag,
But we're kinda proud of that Ragged Old Flag.

"You see, we got a little hole in that flag there when
Washington took it across the Delaware.
And it got powder-burned the night Francis Scott Key
Sat watching it writing Say Can You See.
And it got a bad rip in New Orleans
With Packingham and Jackson tuggin' at its seems.

"And it almost fell at the Alamo
Beside the Texas flag, but she waved on though.
She got cut with a sword at Chancellorsville
And she got cut again at Shiloh Hill.
There was Robert E. Lee, Beauregard, and Bragg,
And the south wind blew hard on that Ragged Old Flag.

"On Flanders Field in World War I
She got a big hole from a Bertha gun.
She turned blood red in World War II.
She hung limp and low by the time it was through.
She was in Korea and Vietnam.
She was sent where she was by her Uncle Sam.

"She waved from our ships upon the briny foam,
And now they've about quit waving her back here at home.
In her own good land here she's been abused --
She's been burned, dishonored, denied, and refused.

"And the government for which she stands
Is scandalized throughout the land.
And she's getting threadbare and wearing thin,
But she's in good shape for the shape she's in.
'Cause she's been through the fire before
And I believe she can take a whole lot more.

"So we raise her up every morning, take her
Down every night.
We don't let her touch the ground and we fold
Her up right.
On second thought, I do like to brag,
'Cause I'm mighty proud of the Ragged Old Flag."

This has been the case for over a century. One could write on book on the details. Yet, in spite of all the treats, our nation remains intact. It reminds me of this Johnny Cash song.

BUT BUT the big difference is the monstrous debt pilling up for the future which will hammer the wise and healthy and make them run off

You probably don't see the irony in your use of "lower IQ" and your own comment here do you? :lamo

Einstein use to HORSE LAUGH grammar remembers out of the building who thought they were wise.. copying is parrot type wisdom it is LOGIC that understands and predicts success or failure.... and takes logic to even understand this issue

Thats how the people want it. Which is why they keep voting for 2 parties.

Back
Top Bottom