• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Media Problem in America Has Become a Threat

what we now know it is a FACT not just a logical guess... because it is now a fact how will people with time understand just how important this fact IS...will it suddenly hit them in seeing it is the most important thing to understand and to stop?? we will see..

ALSO.... it was also rigged during teddy roosevelts time and he screamed also how it was RIGGED

Anybody involved in third party efforts to get on the ballot in 1975 knew it to be a fact then, not just a logical guess.

Apparently for you yourself it has just achieved "fact" status, but for those trying to bring change, they knew it was a fact many years ago.

Anybody involved in third party efforts to get on the ballot in 1975 knew it to be a fact then, not just a logical guess.

Apparently for you yourself it has just achieved "fact" status, but for those trying to bring change, they knew it was a fact many years ago.

I saw it as a FACT when on larry king show .. ross perot was debating al gore on nafta..... this was both parties trying to rob the middle class..... The proven corruption CAME when the question came to perot from al gore.... Gore said is it true ross that you stand to gain if nafta does not go through? Perot said YES.. I will gain because I will make money from the HIGH wages ad success of americans compared to gaining when LOWERING americans wages and standard of living

THAT was perot hitting a hitting a HOME RUN and proving both parties as corrupt..... but THEN larry king and the news media just said perot was CRAZY...... so it was very clear at that moment that both parties working together to rob the middle class...

Perot got scared and dropped out for awhile threats on his family and he said it was from the bush campaign

so it was very CLEAR at that time but now much worse and more easy to see as time has gone on...... now so clear that crooks do their crooked stuff right out in the open ... like how the democrats do

By who?

Who exactly is pulling this grand scheme to defraud the entire world? What entity is running the show?

It's sKiTzo so.........it must be the Joos.

I saw it as a FACT when on larry king show .. ross perot was debating al gore on nafta..... this was both parties trying to rob the middle class..... The proven corruption CAME when the question came to perot from al gore.... Gore said is it true ross that you stand to gain if nafta does not go through? Perot said YES.. I will gain because I will make money from the HIGH wages ad success of americans compared to gaining when LOWERING americans wages and standard of living

THAT was perot hitting a hitting a HOME RUN and proving both parties as corrupt..... but THEN larry king and the news media just said perot was CRAZY...... so it was very clear at that moment that both parties working together to rob the middle class...

Perot got scared and dropped out for awhile threats on his family and he said it was from the bush campaign

so it was very CLEAR at that time but now much worse and more easy to see as time has gone on...... now so clear that crooks do their crooked stuff right out in the open ... like how the democrats do

Like how BOTH parties do. The 2 parties are sides of the same coin.

Like how BOTH parties do. The 2 parties are sides of the same coin.

Nafta proved they are the same party... with the bush's and clinton all pushing for nafta

and this year both parties had it set up to buy off delegates if the rich don't like the voters results.... the buying off of the delegates is a rule to help the rich stop the voters.. so tady we finally have 100% proof of america's number 1 thing its election RIGGED !!!

Maybe so, but what they are trying to say is that it has never been so blatant and in your face. When it happened with Ron Paul and I started threads about it here, they got moved to the CT section. This time because of Wikileaks, we now have the evidence for all to see. Is anybody doing anything about it?

Yeah, yeah - the DNC is a "club". They can do whatever they want. I'm not so sure about that. They accept federal funding to run the primaries which are basically devoid of any morality or fairness. They're making a mockery of the election process. In the past with business, the feds have stepped in to thwart monopolies with regulation. It's time for the feds to step in and regulate the parties during the election process to force them to at least abide by their own rules.

Maybe so, but what they are trying to say is that it has never been so blatant and in your face. When it happened with Ron Paul and I started threads about it here, they got moved to the CT section. This time because of Wikileaks, we now have the evidence for all to see. Is anybody doing anything about it?

Yeah, yeah - the DNC is a "club". They can do whatever they want. I'm not so sure about that. They accept federal funding to run the primaries which are basically devoid of any morality or fairness. They're making a mockery of the election process. In the past with business, the feds have stepped in to thwart monopolies with regulation. It's time for the feds to step in and regulate the parties during the election process to force them to at least abide by their own rules.

Our electoral process is largely an illusion, sad to report.

No, I don't believe "Da Joozz" have been mentioned yet.

But I'm definitely waiting for it.

Why are you "waiting for it"? Do you lack the intelligence to chime in with valuable input regarding this issue unless "joos" are mentioned so that you can then post nothing pertaining to why "joos" were mentioned, and instead launch a personal attack with the use of the word "anti-semite"? It would appear so. It's not just me saying that either. Believe me, I get no enjoyment out of pointing out things that make people look stupid. We get confirmation by just reviewing all of your posts in this thread. We have one post straight out of the shill handbook mocking undisputed proven and documented fact as "conspiracy theory", and the rest are personal attacks. Nothing intelligent in support of your claim:

Just a forewarning: you aren't gonna get into a rational conversation with SaliaWay.

SaliaWay, you have no business talking about high IQ's when you clearly don't have a high IQ yourself.

Kobie, I applaud you for attempting to have a rational conversation with this guy.

Lord knows I couldn't do it.

According to a bunch of CT'ers, it's the media across the globe.
The 'lluminati of course.
WORLD DOMINATION!
To turn everyone into lizard-alien hybrids. :mrgreen:

God, you conspiracy theorists are all the same...

So, of course you are "waiting for it". It's because you have nothing else to offer but pre-packaged unfounded/invalid personal attacks.

Why don't you start a thread about why "joos" shouldn't be mentioned when something negative about them comes up in the news? Tell us why you feel they shouldn't be mentioned if it's discovered they played some role in a false flag op against the U.S. Enlighten us with true and valid information; something other than a meaningless and ineffective personal attack. Be forewarned: Throwing out the old and tired label of "anti-semite" as a "fix-all" offensive weapon and shield will not go well and you'll likely end up with a (hypothetical) torn sphincter. So, on that respect, be content that "joos" were not mentioned. I love joos, by the way.

Last edited:
Why are you "waiting for it"? Do you lack the intelligence to chime in with valuable input regarding this issue unless "joos" are mentioned so that you can then post nothing pertaining to why "joos" were mentioned, and instead launch a personal attack with the use of the word "anti-semite"? It would appear so. It's not just me saying that either. Believe me, I get no enjoyment out of pointing out things that make people look stupid. We get confirmation by just reviewing all of your posts in this thread. We have one post straight out of the shill handbook mocking undisputed proven and documented fact as "conspiracy theory", and the rest are personal attacks. Nothing intelligent in support of your claim:

So, of course you are "waiting for it". It's because you have nothing else to offer but pre-packaged unfounded/invalid personal attacks.

Why don't you start a thread about why "joos" shouldn't be mentioned when something negative about them comes up in the news? Tell us why you feel they shouldn't be mentioned if it's discovered they played some role in a false flag op against the U.S. Enlighten us with true and valid information; something other than a meaningless and ineffective personal attack. Be forewarned: Throwing out the old and tired label of "anti-semite" as a "fix-all" offensive weapon and shield will not go well and you'll likely end up with a (hypothetical) torn sphincter. So, on that respect, be content that "joos" were not mentioned.

Rant all you like, buddy.

I really don't care about this conversation anymore.

There is reporting the news and now there is controlling the news like they do in state run news agencies..

The media will never be perfect. It will always be used as a tool to control other people's opinions by those who wish to do so. Whether it's ran by the government, or off the backs of the progressives, or in the case of Newscorp a senile old conservative...It will always pretty much be the scum of the earth.

Yet somehow, I can't get enough of it.

This is funny. Listen to all the journolisto's "powering through" their DNC playbook, running cover for sick old granny.

https://youtu.be/E96lAHygeIU

well written j.d

I don't think enough people are aware of the extent to which the media is used as a tool of deception, or just how grand the scale of it. (I realized how grand its effectiveness when I learned the truth about Libya and Gaddafi, who in reality was on the complete opposite end of the spectrum from a "ruthless dictator". He transformed Libya into a nearly utopian society. It was all lies. The whole fkn thing)

The circus will continue if people don't realize that (when you really look at everything going on)the MSM is probably the biggest problem in America today that we should be dealing with right now. The role of the media (in the whole scheme of things) is vital to the power seekers who control it. With a legit media, it would be more difficult for the power mongers to inch their way to tyranny. It would also put an end to all of the ridiculous and blatant false flags.

Apparently however, it's not illegal to falsify the news. This according to a federal judge's decision when those 2 reporters sued FOX for firing them because they refused to lie about the cancer implications involving the Monsanto bovine growth hormone. The first amendment gives them that protection. That may be true, but the 1st amendment does have limitations - like those, for example, that make false advertising illegal.

Fraud is illegal. If they are billing themselves as a news agency claiming to deliver real information about true events (which they definitely do)), then falsifying news is an act of fraud. Also, the 1st amendment goes out the window if damages are involved. There are damages involved. Their willful acts of deceiving the public is helping to destroy the country.

The media will never be perfect. It will always be used as a tool to control other people's opinions by those who wish to do so. Whether it's ran by the government, or off the backs of the progressives, or in the case of Newscorp a senile old conservative...It will always pretty much be the scum of the earth.

Yet somehow, I can't get enough of it.

That seems a very defeatist attitude. Surely there is a space for truth, and skepticism, and for challenging points of views, rather than just being stenographers for powerful interests, which is the current situation of corporate media.

That seems a very defeatist attitude. Surely there is a space for truth, and skepticism, and for challenging points of views, rather than just being stenographers for powerful interests, which is the current situation of corporate media.

Who would lead the charge? The reality is the media is what it is, because most of them are of liberal faith and feel a need to manipulate people with their own interests through their devices. Then the few rejects of the world with some money built things like Fox News and do the same on the opposite side of the spectrum. And the reality is, they are really no different from most people in the world that still actually somewhat care about that stuff. This country is very divided politically, and people with strong opinions will always rule, because most people either don't care to take part or are too willing to listen.

For that to change would require a fundamental change in human nature and American culture that will not and can not happen in the foreseeable future.

By who?

Who exactly is pulling this grand scheme to defraud the entire world? What entity is running the show?

That is very easy --- ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN. Now, if the moderator in tomorrows debate starts to "Fact Check" only Trumps statements and not Hillary's that is news network bias. The moderators should keep their opinions and judgements lay on the wayside. Now, to answer your question -- George Soros has pilled many a dollar helping Hillary and if you do not know him just Google him. He has be in bed with Billy Bob, Obama and Hillary, not including most of the prominent Progressive Democrats throughout the Congress.

Who would lead the charge? The reality is the media is what it is, because most of them are of liberal faith and feel a need to manipulate people with their own interests through their devices. Then the few rejects of the world with some money built things like Fox News and do the same on the opposite side of the spectrum. And the reality is, they are really no different from most people in the world that still actually somewhat care about that stuff. This country is very divided politically, and people with strong opinions will always rule, because most people either don't care to take part or are too willing to listen.

For that to change would require a fundamental change in human nature and American culture that will not and can not happen in the foreseeable future.

A fundamental change in human nature OR a fundamental change in US laws resembling our anti-trust laws in the last century.

The mainstream media today is controlled by a handful of corporations, and they advance an agenda. That might be corrected by judicious use of the law.

Not likely, considering how corrupt Congress is.

Back
Top Bottom