• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Media Problem in America Has Become a Threat

There's your problem: it wasn't 'nearly Utopian' in even the most cosmetic sense. Whether or not one agreed with getting rid of him, he committed wholesale abuses of human rights.

Factbox: Gaddafi rule marked by abuses, rights groups say | Reuters
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...nue-in-libya/2012/03/02/gIQApglynR_story.html

Gaddafi was going to introduce a new currency to replace the petro-dollar. The U.S. wouldn't have it, so they hired mercenaries to pose as fake rebels and had your beloved MSM tell the world that libyan rebels had risen up and Gaddafi was bombing his own people. It was NATO doing the bombing and they were bombing women and children, apartments, and hospitals. There were no rebels and when millions of Libyans filled the streets of Tripoli to support Gaddafi and to show that it was all lies, the MSM ignored it - completely ignored millions of people in the streets. All the MSM showed us were the fake rebels in a staged "firefight".

THAT is how big of a problem this is. I was blown away when I learned this. It's frightening because those who are behind the invasion and destabilizing of a country for no reason other than greed are now rigging our election and people just don't get it (how seriously in trouble we are).

Here is a video Gaddafi made to try to show the world that he wasn't bombing his own people. All Libyans loved Gaddafi. The MSM didn't show this video, of course. Does this look like he's bombing his own people?

...and you know this how...by listening to what the MSM told you? Am I correct? Because you won't find any evidence other than that. The truth is the exact opposite. That is what you'll find if you look into it.

No, you aren't correct. You have no proof that you are.

You blindly listen to the propaganda of a brutal dicatator yet you consider yourself "enlightened"

YEP. REALLY.

Tell us all who is actually running the world. In your opinion.

If you're not aware of what's going on, then you should probably exclude yorself. I'm not going to do your homework. I'm trying to wake people up to the fact that the media is your enemy and we can't afford to allow it to continue. Can you propose a solution?

Gaddafi was going to introduce a new currency to replace the petro-dollar. The U.S. wouldn't have it, so they hired mercenaries to pose as fake rebels and had your beloved MSM tell the world that libyan rebels had risen up and Gaddafi was bombing his own people. It was NATO doing the bombing and they were bombing women and children, apartments, and hospitals. There were no rebels and when millions of Libyans filled the streets of Tripoli to support Gaddafi and to show that it was all lies, the MSM ignored it - completely ignored millions of people in the streets. All the MSM showed us were the fake rebels in a staged "firefight".

THAT is how big of a problem this is. I was blown away when I learned this. It's frightening because those who are behind the invasion and destabilizing of a country for no reason other than greed are now rigging our election and people just don't get it (how seriously in trouble we are).

Here is a video Gaddafi made to try to show the world that he wasn't bombing his own people. All Libyans loved Gaddafi. The MSM didn't show this video, of course. Does this look like he's bombing his own people?

None of which is in any way relevant to what I posted about. He was a ruthless dictator who engaged in wholesale human rights violations against his people. This simply isn't a matter of opinion. It's documented fact.

To state that 'All Libyans loved Ghaddafi/' is utterly delusional.

The problem is simply GREED that goes stronger and stronger as the IQ level drops... because they cannot see the better ways to get REAL VALUE..... running and jumping in front of a line is simple low IQ greed

All short term profit greed brings down a nation..... All long term profit greed brings prosperity for the nation

what we have with the MEDIA being so corrupt for short term profit greed that comes from pushing liberalism what we have is that guarantees long term destruction INCLUDING their STUPID SELVES so their logic is not high enough to fight off the impulse of short term easy profits

Ah yes, I know I'm instantly convinced as soon as I see the name "Rothschild" flash across whatever crackpot Youtube video someone has introduced as "proof."

Also obvious is that you don't seem to get how serious of a problem this is and how it's a threat to all of us. We are under FULL censorship and nobody realizes it. Covert censorship. Think about it for a minute - from the MSM you only get propaganda that the oligarchs are pushing and that's IT. You're not getting the truth about anything except maybe local stories. They put Hillary on a pedestal telling us how she's "winning" so much when in reality that couldn't be further from the truth. She and her DNC cronies stole the nomination in what could be considered the most blatantly executed election fraud in U.S. history.

Do you think the MSM didn't know about the cheating and that's why they failed to cover it? No, they didn't cover it because the MSM isn't here to inform you of the news. They exist solely to feed you propaganda that serves to create a desired climate. I just saw Putin (on alternative news, of course) in a news conference with all the foreign MSM saying we are on the brink of nuclear war and why aren't they telling the American people? Because we're censored. They tell us what they want to whether it be lies or whatever support of the latest false flag.

EXACTLY and as trump hammers this issue more and more people will see just how horrendous this corrupt harm is to america

No, they didn't cover it because the MSM isn't here to inform you of the news. They exist solely to feed you propaganda that serves to create a desired climate. I just saw Putin (on alternative news, of course) in a news conference with all the foreign MSM saying we are on the brink of nuclear war and why aren't they telling the American people? Because we're censored. They tell us what they want to whether it be lies or whatever support of the latest false flag.

That's so crazy.

The problem is simply GREED that goes stronger and stronger as the IQ level drops... because they cannot see the better ways to get REAL VALUE..... running and jumping in front of a line is simple low IQ greed

Plenty of mentally disabled people are generous and caring. Why do you hate the mentally disabled?

Plenty of mentally disabled people are generous and caring. Why do you hate the mentally disabled?
to protect the low IQ's one places them away from the crooks away from liberalism greed that destroys their future

to protect the low IQ's one places them away from the crooks away from liberalism greed that destroys their future

If your (cray-cray) idea that lower IQ means more greed was correct, then the mentally disabled would be the most greedy; yet, they're often the most generous.

If your (cray-cray) idea that lower IQ means more greed was correct, then the mentally disabled would be the most greedy; yet, they're often the most generous.
being mentally disabled can mean their brain is not harmed in the logic area... could be the memory area causing their problem and if the logic is still there that then fights off harmful greedy impulses

being mentally disabled can mean their brain is not harmed in the logic area... could be the memory area causing their problem and if the logic is still there that then fights off harmful greedy impulses

They are low IQ by the same tests that determine others are low IQ. You claim the lower the IQ, the more greedy.

How do you know that other, non disabled, low IQ people are not ok on logic and bad on memory? You can't use that excuse for some people and not others.

They are low IQ by the same tests that determine others are low IQ. You claim the lower the IQ, the more greedy.

How do you know that other, non disabled, low IQ people are not ok on logic and bad on memory? You can't use that excuse for some people and not others.

Just a forewarning: you aren't gonna get into a rational conversation with SaliaWay.

Just a forewarning: you aren't gonna get into a rational conversation with SaliaWay.

Thats a fact. I've tried to actually discuss his ideas with him but I can't get a straight answer. I want to know the mechanics of the succession he deems imminent, as well as the specific content of the test he believes will be implemented to weed out unfit voters, but I have yet to recieve a cogent response.

The problem is simply GREED that goes stronger and stronger as the IQ level drops

Are you actually claiming a correlation between greed and IQ? Where do you come up with this barely intelligible nonsense?

Are you actually claiming a correlation between greed and IQ? Where do you come up with this barely intelligible nonsense?

throw meat in front of animal grade IQ's ..... will they stand in line or will they break rules?

the same works with IQ's the lower the IQ the more cheating that will come... like people running and jumping in front of lines

throw meat in front of animal grade IQ's ..... will they stand in line or will they break rules?

the same works with IQ's the lower the IQ the more cheating that will come... like people running and jumping in front of lines

By your insanely idiotic rationale, rich people are stupid.

By your insanely idiotic rationale, rich people are stupid.

use some logic......short term profit greed brings long term destruction.... long term profit greed brings long term prosperity for all

the higher IQ will work the best GREED which is the long term and not the short term...... nearly all liberals are short term profit greed.... for an example... running IN and and getting lower IQ's to vote can make some more rich short term by fooling them easier but in long term the whole nation falls

use some logic......short term profit greed brings long term destruction.... long term profit greed brings long term prosperity for all

the higher IQ will work the best GREED which is the long term and not the short term...... nearly all liberals are short term profit greed.... for an example... running IN and and getting lower IQ's to vote can make some more rich short term by fooling them easier but in long term the whole nation falls

This is absolute gibberish.

Bill Gates is a pretty well-established liberal. Is his wealth "short term profit greed"?

Bill Gates is a pretty well-established liberal. Is his wealth "short term profit greed"?

yes it is short term because of running in low IQ's to vote and running in muslims also.... this voting is what brings the nation down to a third world nation of misery.... bill gates would then get taxed out the wazoo and then flee to another nation

SaliaWay, you have no business talking about high IQ's when you clearly don't have a high IQ yourself.

yes it is short term because of running in low IQ's to vote and running in muslims also.... this voting is what brings the nation down to a third world nation of misery.... bill gates would then get taxed out the wazoo and then flee to another nation

According to right-wing dogma, the 1% (of which Bill Gates is most definitely a part of, given that he's THE RICHEST MAN IN THE ****ING WORLD) has already been taxed out the wazoo (and has been for quite some time), and therefore should already have fled to Somalia or whatever wingnut hellhole you think has ideal tax rates.

BILL Gates gets his money from liberalism same as the media and entertainment industry....... the internet and computers bought needs many many many people to buy..... so he works with the liberals to raise taxes on all of the rich and that money goes to the low IQ's and bill specifically gets more money in that way.. the low IQ's reproduce more and there is where he can get more money.... BUT with low IQ's voting in time all that will stop... but maybe not in HIS LIFETIME

BILL Gates gets his money from liberalism same as the media and entertainment industry....... the internet and computers bought needs many many many people to buy..... so he works with the liberals to raise taxes on all of the rich and that money goes to the low IQ's and bill specifically gets more money in that way.. the low IQ's reproduce more and there is where he can get more money.... BUT with low IQ's voting in time all that will stop... but maybe not in HIS LIFETIME

What.

Bill Gates gets his money from stock dividends. So you're saying he built his fortune preying on the great unwashed by selling them ... operating systems?

Back
Top Bottom