• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Media’s Shameful Hunter Biden Abdication

Status
Not open for further replies.
The strong likelihood that the now President of the United States sold influence while Vice President of the United States not an issue? Posts don’t get more obtuse than that.

It's not a strong likelihood. There's literally no evidence Biden did this.

I know, you think the laptop has proof on it. Proof, for some reason, you just can't show us.

Reactions: lwf
No one "spiked" the story or "kill" it. The headline of the article you linked contains the very reason those and other media platforms behaved as they did with the Hunter Biden "New York Post's disputed" story.

There you have it.
I wish you could appreciate how incredibly naive that post reads.

It's not a strong likelihood. There's literally no evidence Biden did this.

I know, you think the laptop has proof on it. Proof, for some reason, you just can't show us.
It's the statements made by Hunter Biden and recorded on that laptop that are the evidence. The statements have been posted multiple times in this thread. Do the reading.

No one "spiked" the story or "kill" it. The headline of the article you linked contains the very reason those and other media platforms behaved as they did with the Hunter Biden "New York Post's disputed" story.

There you have it.

The headline ignored the FACTS of the story in order to spike it.

Pictures and emails, obviously legitimate and obviously harmful were seen and the story was spiked.

You can twist your word pretzels all you like.

The facts are the facts and the Social Media platforms are corrupt and propagandistic devices used by their managers to distribute propaganda.

Banning Trump for a benign post and banning damning news about Hunter Biden are just two very stark examples of the bias and propagandistic approach they employ.

It's laughable that you even argue against the obvious like this.

So... Putin interfered in the election to help Trump in 2016 AND 2020 because Putin was afraid of him and wanted Biden to win? Does that scan to you?

https://apnews.com/article/joe-bide...putin-russia-fa31892c65992083a43ff44b1216af32

In your own post here, you describe the stupidity of what you present. The "help" that you imagine existed, that you further imagine to have been from Putin, was both imagined and effectively non-existent.

At best it was 50-50. Do you also suspect that Putin dictates the outcomes when flipping a coin?

The FACTS of the matter are this: When opposed by Trump, the pipeline was stopped. When the opposition from Trump was removed and Biden was the new threat to stop it, the Pipeline construction resumed.

Trump was respected, Biden is not. Why should he be? An enemy that can be bribed is an ally.

In your own post here, you describe the stupidity of what you present. The "help" that you imagine existed, that you further imagine to have been from Putin, was both imagined and effectively non-existent.

At best it was 50-50. Do you also suspect that Putin dictates the outcomes when flipping a coin?

The FACTS of the matter are this: When opposed by Trump, the pipeline was stopped. When the opposition from Trump was removed and Biden was the new threat to stop it, the Pipeline construction resumed.

Trump was respected, Biden is not. Why should he be? An enemy that can be bribed is an ally.

I didn't say Putin dictated the outcome of the election. I said Putin interfered in the election with the intent to benefit Trump, and I provided proof of this. Whether he was successful in doing so or not is irrelevant. Why would the president of Russia interfere in favor of a candidate that he was afraid of and work to spread lies and propaganda about a candidate that he was not afraid of? That doesn't make sense.

It's the statements made by Hunter Biden and recorded on that laptop that are the evidence. The statements have been posted multiple times in this thread. Do the reading.

I did. Even taken at face value, they don't prove anything.

Literally "oh thanks for introducing me to your father" is your "proof." I mean come on. Meeting Joe Biden is proof of bribery? Does that count for Trump too? Everyone who shook Trump's hand has bought the government?

I did. Even taken at face value, they don't prove anything.

Literally "oh thanks for introducing me to your father" is your "proof." I mean come on. Meeting Joe Biden is proof of bribery? Does that count for Trump too? Everyone who shook Trump's hand has bought the government?
You think Burisma was paying an otherwise utterly unqualified Hunter Biden $50k/month because they were, what, star-struck with the then Vice President of the United States?

Think it through. Why would a manifestly crooked organization like Burisma shell-out that kind of money if they did not expect to get similar -- or greater -- value in return?

I didn't say Putin dictated the outcome of the election. I said Putin interfered in the election with the intent to benefit Trump, and I provided proof of this. Whether he was successful in doing so or not is irrelevant. Why would the president of Russia interfere in favor of a candidate that he was afraid of and work to spread lies and propaganda about a candidate that he was not afraid of? That doesn't make sense.

What was the specific nature of that interference and how did it actually change a single vote?

Why was it a success in 2016 but a failure in 2020?

Your case collapses in light from the real world.

What was the specific nature of that interference and how did it actually change a single vote?

Why was it a success in 2016 but a failure in 2020?

Your case collapses in light from the real world.

Check the link I shared. It answers these questions.

You think Burisma was paying an otherwise utterly unqualified Hunter Biden $50k/month because they were, what, star-struck with the then Vice President of the United States?

Think it through. Why would a manifestly crooked organization like Burisma shell-out that kind of money if they did not expect to get similar -- or greater -- value in return?

The person writing that email didn't work for Burisma what are you talking about

The person writing that email didn't work for Burisma what are you talking about
Yes, among the emails on Biden's laptop was a "thank you for setting up the meeting" message from a Burisma exec.

oh, that email? The one with the totally believable "firstinitial.lastname.ukraine@gmail.com" address and no metadata? Sorry, I thought you meant a different one.
You’re going to have to reconcile yourself with the reality that that laptop is Hunter’s and the emails and text messages on it are real.

Check the link I shared. It answers these questions.

It may address those questions, but they are hardly answered.

The problem with reality is that it's just so real.

It may address those questions, but they are hardly answered.

The problem with reality is that it's just so real.

It doesn't have to be. If you deliberately only get your information from sources that only run news stories that support your agenda and routinely run false stories to support a political party, reality can be less about objective facts and more about your fears and who can protect you from them.

It doesn't have to be. If you deliberately only get your information from sources that only run news stories that support your agenda and routinely run false stories to support a political party, reality can be less about objective facts and more about your fears and who can protect you from them.

Are we still talking about news organizations reporting or not reporting the hunter Biden Story?

Even if Hunter Biden's emails ultimately turn out to be a non-issue, what is unquestionably an issue and worthy of discussion is much of the media's abject bias in its attempts to make it a non-story from the very beginning. This, quite simply, is not what a free press is meant to do, and the National Review is spot on with this editorial.

Back to some more emails eh? LOL.

BORING........................

From the attached article it appears Biden thought the dinner was related to the World Food Bank. There is nothing in the email that suggests what they talked about.

There is zero evidence that suggests Joe Biden benefited in any way from his sons business activities nor offered any favours to his business associates. Now it may be they hired Biden to gain favours from his Dad but doesn't mean it paid off....but when it's all got it's all you got.

From the attached article it appears Biden thought the dinner was related to the World Food Bank. There is nothing in the email that suggests what they talked about.

There is zero evidence that suggests Joe Biden benefited in any way from his sons business activities nor offered any favours to his business associates. Now it may be they hired Biden to gain favours from his Dad but doesn't mean it paid off....but when it's all got it's all you got.
So quick to make excuses for joe. Why? Never gave Trump any benefit of the doubt!

So quick to make excuses for joe. Why? Never gave Trump any benefit of the doubt!
I tend to wait for facts before making a judgment. I may offer any opinion about the information being presented but I don't take speculations and state them as facts.

As far as giving Trump the benefit of the doubt you have obviously forgotten that I repeatedly said I didn't think Trump was personally involved in any conspiracy with Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom