• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Left Lies About Trump Lying...

It's not an opinion, it's a fact that the examples I gave have been demonstrated to be lies.

I understand that you do not know how to debate but there are not any quotes from Trump in your post...

The black Americans refused housing by Trump and his father in the 1970 disagree.

The falsely accused in the Central Park rape case would disagree.

Most Americans disagree after he defended Neo Nazi scum...

If anything he is the MOST racist President in the last 50 years.

Sent from my Honor 8X using Tapatalk

Here's a lie right here.

You make the O/P's point.

Also, LBJ gave the appearance of being more racist than Trump.
Lyndon Johnson was a civil rights hero. But also a racist. | MSNBC

How about posting some of his lies?

Really? Never lie about anything?!?

That's a pretty bold statement making you a paragon of virtue almost unique among members of humanity. :roll:

Hyperbole much? Please provide a comprehensive list of every single allegation made by "unnamed sources" denied by Trump delineating between still denied and those "later confirmation by the White House" so we can see this assertion is true.

More hyperbole. Again, please provide a complete list of such so we can see exactly how many times this has actually occurred in the past. BTW, for the sake of "honesty," how many news stories do you agree WERE fake news?

Very few people "refuse to hold Trump accountable for his lies." I certainly hold him as accountable as I have any other politician.

The problem is discerning from the constant barrage of negative reporting which are actual lies (i.e. misinformation intentionally presented to deceive) and which are simple mistakes, misstatements, "fluffing," braggadocio, and yes even hyperbole like that which you have just presented as "truth."

Kind of hilarious that your strategy is to pretend Trump doesn't lie much and you demand I give some examples. You know damn well he does and yet you defend his lies at every turn. Do not for one second pretend that's holding him accountable.

Kind of hilarious that your strategy is to pretend Trump doesn't lie much and you demand I give some examples. You know damn well he does and yet you defend his lies at every turn. Do not for one second pretend that's holding him accountable.

I never once said that Trump does not lie... now, how about posting some of his lies?

he defended Neo Nazi scum...

If anything he is the MOST racist President in the last 50 years.

I missed this post... when did he defend Neo Nazi's?

I understand that you do not know how to debate but there are not any quotes from Trump in your post...
There's no need to "debate" what are objective facts.

Here's just one example and, yes, it is proof of a lie.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ot-true/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2bae47cd4944

Trump said:
“This should have been done by all of the presidents that preceded me,” Trump said. “And they all know it. Some of them have told me that we should have done it.”

Obama said:
Eric Schultz, a spokesman for former president Barack Obama, pointed to past remarks in which Obama spoke critically about Trump’s idea for the wall.

“Suggesting that we can build an endless wall along our borders, and blame our challenges on immigrants — that doesn’t just run counter to our history as the world’s melting pot; it contradicts the evidence that our growth and our innovation and our dynamism has always been spurred by our ability to attract strivers from every corner of the globe,” Obama said at Rutgers University in 2016. “That’s how we became America. Why would we want to stop it now?”

Bush said:
It is true that border walls hold a special place in former president George W. Bush’s legacy. The Secure Fence Act, which he signed into law, paved the way for 700 miles of fences along stretches of the border. But spokesman Freddy Ford told reporters that Bush had not discussed the wall with Trump.

Clinton said:
Angel Urena, a spokesman for former president Bill Clinton, said Clinton had never told Trump that a border wall should have been built.

“He has not,” Urena said. “In fact, they’ve not talked since the inauguration.”

Carter said:
“I have not discussed the border wall with President Trump, and do not support him on the issue,” Carter said in the statement.

That's the camps of all of the living presidents going on record saying they've not spoken to him at all about this issue, so you need to deal with the fact that he lied. :lol:

There's no need to "debate" what are objective facts.

Here's just one example and, yes, it is proof of a lie.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ot-true/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2bae47cd4944

That's the camps of all of the living presidents going on record saying they've not spoken to him at all about this issue, so you need to deal with the fact that he lied. :lol:

Obama did not deny it in your post and them saying that they did not talk to him is not proof that he lied.... only proof that they denied talking to him about it. Would you like me to teach you about what constitutues a "fact"?

Do you think that the Left makes up any lies about Trump... trying to state that he lies, or is racist, etc.?

Its all on video. You can't make this **** up. Mexico is paying for that damn wall! LOL!

I never once said that Trump does not lie... now, how about posting some of his lies?

If you're really asking me for examples of his lying because you just can't think of one, I won't be wasting my time explaining it to you. You know damn well.

If you're really asking me for examples of his lying because you just can't think of one, I won't be wasting my time explaining it to you. You know damn well.

So you say he lies but won't show proof of any of the lies?

Okee Dokee...

So you say he lies but won't show proof of any of the lies?

Okee Dokee...

You admit he lies all the time but are demanding examples because you don't believe it. Totally disengenuous.

Any example I give you will reject and dismiss because you have an agenda and cult like support for him.

What is on video?

5 deferment cadet fake bone spurs lying about the payment of the wall along with a million other things. How about the video compiled where he says he's an expert on everything? Like he knows more than his generals. Do you deny he has said this?

You admit he lies all the time but are demanding examples because you don't believe it. Totally disengenuous.

Any example I give you will reject and dismiss because you have an agenda and cult like support for him.

I don't support Trump...

I don't admit he lies all the time...

I expect you to back up YOUR claims...

I do not reject or dismiss facts...

5 deferment cadet fake bone spurs lying about the payment of the wall along with a million other things. How about the video compiled where he says he's an expert on everything? Like he knows more than his generals. Do you deny he has said this?

How about you post some of these quotes so we can discuss them in context...

I keep hearing the “fine people on both sides” brought up as though Trump was talking about the Nazis rather than just people who didn’t want the statue torn down. So that one comes to mind as a common one. But it is so common I think a lot of people actually think it is true.

I don't support Trump...

I don't admit he lies all the time...

I expect you to back up YOUR claims...

I do not reject or dismiss facts...

1) Neither I nor anyone in my administration had contact within Russians during the campaign.
2) Mexico will pay for the wall.
3) They're rioting in California right now over sanctuary cities.
4) Neither I nor Cohen paid Stormy Daniel's.
5) Muslims were cheering throughout the country in the streets on 9/11
6) The Democrats want to give illegal immigrants cars.

There are literally THOUSANDS of examples of objective lies he's spewed. Now, prove me right and argue that he didn't say those things or you just don't care.

Do you think that the Left makes up any lies about Trump... trying to state that he lies, or is racist, etc.?

I bet there's at least one lie for every truth he's said since he announced his candidacy.
Hell, I bet it's easier to quote eight lies than five truths that have come out of his orange-tainted face.

1) Neither I nor anyone in my administration had contact within Russians during the campaign.
2) Mexico will pay for the wall.
3) They're rioting in California right now over sanctuary cities.
4) Neither I nor Cohen paid Stormy Daniel's.
5) Muslims were cheering throughout the country in the streets on 9/11
6) The Democrats want to give illegal immigrants cars.

There are literally THOUSANDS of examples of objective lies he's spewed. Now, prove me right and argue that he didn't say those things or you just don't care.

1. He might be ignorant of what underlings do... as many in charge find out
2. Not a lie...
3. I am not aware of riots... is he exaggerating "protests"?
4. I have no idea... probably a lie
5. Lie
6. I am not sure... I have not heard of this so I gotta look it up.

The issue though... is the Left out on a smear campaign turning lots of little mis-statements out of context?

I bet there's at least one lie for every truth he's said since he announced his candidacy.
Hell, I bet it's easier to quote eight lies than five truths that have come out of his orange-tainted face.

Why don't you find out?

Back
Top Bottom