• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Latest: Trump’s children involved in Moscow tower talks 37 minutes ago

Of course he has to do something to hide the reality of his being owned by Russia. That is part of the scam. And you are falling for it.

The Trump enterprise has had connections not only with Russia, but with Saudi Arabia going back decades. People don't realize that Trump has been a NY mob boss for most of his adult years. The only difference between the Trump mob and others like the Gambino or Genovese crime families is that his 'hood' stretches across the world - China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, any country that has vast wealth and limitless power. It's always going to be a shady and dark enterprise, that is just a fact. One hand washes the other, 'I'll give you something as long as you give me something better'. He chose to play on the world stage with the big boys and he was more than willing and fully prepared to play it dirty.

There's nary a clean hand in politics, usually the free hand is under the table taking money in exchange for favors. But to deal with International despots like Putin or MbS for personal gain whether it's to be president of the U.S. or to line your pockets with gold, it's all the same, it's dirty and it's illegal. The only ones that really win are those that get away with it like Trump has been doing. He has managed to do battle in court with those that called him out legally on his underhandedness and corruption and has either paid off his accusers with his money or paid a fine. Doesn't matter which, he got away with crimes all his adult life. But dealing with criminals and cheating the U.S. government and 325 million Americans is quite a different story. I can only hope that we still have enough Congressmen that have a moral compass and a conscience that will stop this madman.

I had to deal with Obama lies too. Now I have to deal with Trump lies. We had to deal with Bush lies.

I called Bush out on it. I called out Obama on it. I call out Trump on it too.

In my world view, lying is a BAD character trait. Don't matter whether there is a R or D beside the liar's name.

Another bad character trait, in my world view, is a person who gnashed their teeth at Bush or Obama, yet give Lord Trump, (who is undeniably, expotentially, off-the-hook, worse than Bush or Obama) a "pass" and willfully and apologetically defend him.

In a "perfect nation" we would ALL be offended and upset.

It is true. The nation has been sucessfully divided and conquered by political factions.

I'll be gone in 20-25 years if I'm lucky enough to live that long. You ****er's can have it.

I went through "**** it, let it burn" some time ago.

You'll feel better soon.

What's illegal about talking about the Trump Towers project ??

a bribe from the criminal cartel "cooperative OZERO ", illegal or legal , what do you think ?

2f2766fb7d5da7e6231d9ac592175eb3.jpg

The exact ****ing dates don't matter. All that matters is that during the election he deliberately perpetrated a false narrative to the American people via a series of lies about his true relationship with Russia in order to increase his chances of winning an election that if the truth were to be known it would probably have precluded his nomination much less his election. In other words he conspired to defraud the American people and it's government.

What utter BS!
Did they build the tower?
No!
Thus...NO BUSINESS IN RUSSIA.

Nighty night...:roll:

According to the link... Trump insisted repeatedly throughout the campaign that he had no business dealings in Russia.

But I guess, somehow, you continue to reconcile Trump's lying...

No, he didn't say that. You're spinning.
He said repeatedly that he had nothing to do with conspiring to collude with Russia so that he could win the election.
You are trying to say his known attempted real estate dealings were sinister. In fact, they were not. It was public knowledge that he was attempting to build a Tower in Moscow. Did you forget that Trump is an international real estate mogul?

No, he didn't say that. You're spinning.
He said repeatedly that he had nothing to do with conspiring to collude with Russia so that he could win the election.
You are trying to say his known attempted real estate dealings were sinister. In fact, they were not. It was public knowledge that he was attempting to build a Tower in Moscow. Did you forget that Trump is an international real estate mogul?

Wrong. Again.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics...moscow-deal-denials-business-with-russia.html

What utter BS!
Did they build the tower?
No!
Thus...NO BUSINESS IN RUSSIA.

Nighty night...:roll:

This morning while in Buenos Aires, ....

Mr. Trump defended his role in the Trump Tower Moscow discussions, brushing aside concerns that he was advancing his business interests at the time he was hoping to become president.

“There was a good chance that I wouldn’t have won, in which case I would have gotten back into the business, and why should I lose lots of opportunities?” he said to reporters as he left Washington for the Group of 20 meeting in Buenos Aires.

“We decided — I decided ultimately — not to do it,” he said, adding, “There would have been nothing wrong if I did do it.”

Watch the left spin the above now.... :lol:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/29/nyregion/michael-cohen-trump-russia-mueller.html

This morning while in Buenos Aires, ....

Watch the left spin the above now.... :lol:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/29/nyregion/michael-cohen-trump-russia-mueller.html

Again...this has ZERO to do with anything other than the noise.
The more noise, the better they feel their chances are of proving the unprovable.
Think about it. We "know" that some Russians and Ukranians and Chinese and so on...were engaged in posting silly crap on Facebook and Twitter.
THAT'S what we KNOW! And in the end...so friggin what? Was it a crime? That's highly debatable actually. Oh sure...a handful of charges have been laid...to people not in the USA...:roll:

This is all about the sound-bytes...and that's it.
These people have squat...zilch...zero...NADA!
Oh...except very loud, seriously dictatorial, annoyingly high pitched, screams.
And having spoken with the moon, I can tell everyone that...it enjoyed all the attention and would like to be screamed at again.

Last edited:
Let Ivanka sit through 11 hours of testimony and see how many times she asks for a pee break.

She could go hide behind those trees of blood her mom had erected in the White House. :mrgreen:

She could go hide behind those trees of blood her mom had erected in the White House. :mrgreen:

Well that's certainly "moral" of you. Goood Liberal.

BTW SIR...nice avatar. Do you wear your cute little pink *****-hat in public?

Well that's certainly "moral" of you. Goood Liberal.

Oh lighten up. If Melania didn't think that her latest bizarre holiday decor wouldn't become a meme, then she's as dumb as her husband.

Ds8H1yOWkAAW8gh.jpg

What the hell ARE those things even??

BTW SIR...nice avatar. Do you wear your cute little pink *****-hat in public?

Cha-ching! :mrgreen:

Nowhere in your links or other articles I've read does it say Trump offered Putin a penthouse. All the articles I've read including your links say Sater "My idea was to give a $50 million penthouse to Putin". Also nowhere does it say the offer was ever made.

Words mean things and your words were not true.

Oh lighten up. If Melania didn't think that her latest bizarre holiday decor wouldn't become a meme, then she's as dumb as her husband.

Ds8H1yOWkAAW8gh.jpg

What the hell ARE those things even??

Cha-ching! :mrgreen:

Lighten up?
Try having just a touch of class.
This is the President's WIFE. She is not political and only a cretin would even entertain the idea of picking on her.

Lighten up?
Try having just a touch of class.
This is the President's WIFE. She is not political and only a cretin would even entertain the idea of picking on her.

I'm sorry if you're offended by free speech. :thumbs: Or are you one of those who feels that only the Right is entitled to it?

Up to & during the campaign, Trump kept publicly proclaiming that he had no business involvement with Russia. Obviously he was lying.
You have a right to believe and say whatever you want.

Again...this has ZERO to do with anything other than the noise.
The more noise, the better they feel their chances are of proving the unprovable.
Think about it. We "know" that some Russians and Ukranians and Chinese and so on...were engaged in posting silly crap on Facebook and Twitter.
THAT'S what we KNOW! And in the end...so friggin what? Was it a crime? That's highly debatable actually. Oh sure...a handful of charges have been laid...to people not in the USA...:roll:

This is all about the sound-bytes...and that's it.
These people have squat...zilch...zero...NADA!
Oh...except very loud, seriously dictatorial, annoyingly high pitched, screams.
And having spoken with the moon, I can tell everyone that...it enjoyed all the attention and would like to be screamed at again.

The anti-Trump narrative, at this point in time, has become pathological in nature.

The change in the GOP platform was the first example.

His desire to remove sanctions was the second.

His kowtowing and kissing the ass of Putin in Helsinki was another.

His refusal to confront Russia on the election interference was perhaps the most significant.

It is NOT limited to before he was president. Someday he will not longer be president any longer and he wants to cash in big time in Russia.

If he is not compromised , why would he repeatedly and loudly lie about it for month after month during the campaign while he was secretly negotiating with the Russians the entire time? Experts in foreign policy have been saying for almost two years now that they could not understand why Trump was so subservient to Putin - follow the money and it gives you the answer.

I would refer you to the excellent book THE APPRENTICE by Craig Miller where the thirty year history of Trump and Russia is laid out very clearly.

My understanding is that the change to the platform toward Ukraine was in favor of providing support against the Russian aggression....So, not sure how you see that as favorable to Putin...

A desire to remove sanctions?

Kowtowing to Russia?

""There's never been a president as tough on Russia as I have been," Trump told reporters on Wednesday.

That might sound like hyperbole, but in this case, there's actually some basis for the president's boast.

"When you actually look at the substance of what this administration has done, not the rhetoric but the substance, this administration has been much tougher on Russia than any in the post-Cold War era," said Daniel Vajdich, senior fellow at the Atlantic Council.

Take military spending: Trump sought to add $1.4 billion for fiscal year 2018 to the European Deterrence Initiative — a military effort to deter Russian aggression that was initially known as the European Reassurance Initiative. That's a 41 percent increase from the last year of the Obama administration. The president also agreed to send lethal weapons to Ukraine — a step that Obama resisted. And Trump gave U.S. forces in Syria more leeway to engage with Russian troops.

"Those loosened rules of engagement have resulted in direct military clashes with Russian militants and mercenaries on the ground, actually resulting in one incident in hundreds of casualties on the Russian side," Vajdich said.

The administration has also imposed sanctions on dozens of Russian oligarchs and government officials. And Trump has aggressively promoted U.S. energy exports"

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/20/630659379/is-trump-the-toughest-ever-on-russia

His refusal to confront Russia on the election interference was perhaps the most significant.?

Your disappointment on losing the election in 2016 doesn't mean that Trump, who was elected has to adopt your outlook, and action going forward....You want that? win the election....

The anti-Trump narrative, at this point in time, has become pathological in nature.
Based on their criminality.. Not pathological.

And it is indeed beginning to look, a lot, like Christmas.

If the POTUS knows that someone he appoints has lied in their background check, has lied to Congress he is obligated to inform Congress or the FBI. That was, btw, an Article of Impeachment against Nixon. ( Add to that dangling a pardon to someone to protect himself, which is Obstruction and Abuse of Power, which was also an Article.)
Oh, good God. :roll:

I had to deal with Obama lies too. Now I have to deal with Trump lies. We had to deal with Bush lies.

I called Bush out on it. I called out Obama on it. I call out Trump on it too.

In my world view, lying is a BAD character trait. Don't matter whether there is a R or D beside the liar's name.

Another bad character trait, in my world view, is a person who gnashed their teeth at Bush or Obama, yet give Lord Trump, (who is undeniably, expotentially, off-the-hook, worse than Bush or Obama) a "pass" and willfully and apologetically defend him.

In a "perfect nation" we would ALL be offended and upset.

It is true. The nation has been sucessfully divided and conquered by political factions.

I'll be gone in 20-25 years if I'm lucky enough to live that long. You ****er's can have it.

Ok, you don't like anyone....got it.

So the theory is that taking action detrimental to Russian interests proves that Russia owns Trump?

Why not?

Sometimes the manipulation of the masses is large scale.

Sometimes goals deferred are goals realized.

History shows that machinations are often Byzantine.

Why not?

Sometimes the manipulation of the masses is large scale.

Sometimes goals deferred are goals realized.

History shows that machinations are often Byzantine.

Paranoia will destroya.

Nowhere in your links or other articles I've read does it say Trump offered Putin a penthouse. All the articles I've read including your links say Sater "My idea was to give a $50 million penthouse to Putin". Also nowhere does it say the offer was ever made.

Words mean things and your words were not true.

It must really be a really nice, comfortable, safe place in your head, stick with it.

It must really be a really nice, comfortable, safe place in your head, stick with it.

That save place in my head are facts not the made up stuff you posted.

You said, he (Trump) offered Putin a penthouse, you have yet the substantiate that claim.

Back
Top Bottom