• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Hypocrisy of the Word Insurrection

Right wing alternate reality.

Right wing alternate facts.

The right is living a lie.

It would be quite hilarious if it wasn't so tragic for America.
At least you understand that we are talking about differences of opinion.

At least you understand that we are talking about differences of opinion.
wrong again, you have made factually wrong claims and its hilarious watching them fail and your posts run from them
keep digging that hole deeper though it makes your dishonest posts look even more stupid LMAO
😂🍿

Did you harbor an opposing view to what I wrote or did you just run out of ideas?
I don't cotton to nonsense, and that is most of what you have posted. It appears you have a hard time with basic concepts. Your posts are both silly and bothersome.

It was both a riot (as is this thread), AND an insurrection, definitionally. As more information becomes public, the desperation of the "it wasn't an insurrection" crowd becomes more and more apparent. What surprising is the legs this troll thread has kept. What's amusing is watching the lengths Trumpists travel to support idiocy.

I don't cotton to nonsense, and that is most of what you have posted. It appears you have a hard time with basic concepts. Your posts are both silly and bothersome.

It was both a riot (as is this thread), AND an insurrection, definitionally. As more information becomes public, the desperation of the "it wasn't an insurrection" crowd becomes more and more apparent. What surprising is the legs this troll thread has kept. What's amusing is watching the lengths Trumpists travel to support idiocy.
If my posts are silly and bothersome I recommend you stop reading them.

wrong again, you have made factually wrong claims and its hilarious watching them fail and your posts run from them
keep digging that hole deeper though it makes your dishonest posts look even more stupid LMAO
😂🍿
When all else fails, there is always insult. Another wasted post.

When all else fails, there is always insult. Another wasted post.
another swing and a misss
no matter how many lies and retarded deflections you post your claims are still factually, were proven wrong and failed LMAO

disagree ?
prove otherwise . . .oh wait . . you cant!
😂🍿

another swing and a misss
no matter how many lies and retarded deflections you post your claims are still factually, were proven wrong and failed LMAO

disagree ?
prove otherwise . . .oh wait . . you cant!
😂🍿
I wouldn't waste the time. You are the one that likes to waste posts. You might be a happier person if you stop reading my posts. They seem to get you into a tizzy for no explicable reason.

I wouldn't waste the time. You are the one that likes to waste posts. You might be a happier person if you stop reading my posts. They seem to get you into a tizzy for no explicable reason.
translation: you cant! that what I thought
Thanks for further proving me right, making your lies and false claims look even dumber and continuing my entertainment LMAO

in case you forgot your BS clais here they are:

No, it was a riot. It certainly wan't an insurrection which is an armed attack on government by the public.

sooooo here we are in the same spot, . . .
your lies getting the shit kicked out of them by facts and us waiting for you to prove otherwise, let us know when you can, thanks!
😁🍿

Last edited:
Ttwtt is exactly right. Most people who attended the rally did not get violent, did not storm the capital, did nothing worse than attend a speech by the then president. This does not excuse what those who did storm the capital did, but to villainize those who did not by association is the exact same thing I and many others criticized our right wing friends for.
Except, that's not what happened here. Sadly, you've fallen into a rhetorical trap. The thread is about those who did storm the Capitol. That they were abetted by a crowd of useful idiots is irrelevant. It's the defenders of the insurrectionists that are trying to conflate their activities.

Back
Top Bottom