• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Homosexual Agenda-Heres the Copy

The proof of a homosexual conspiracy comes from homosexuals themselves...the only people denying it are ignorant heterosexuals and the conpsirators themselves-homosexuals.

Justine

dont send him over the edge. :cool:

So anyway, I was promised a copy of The Homosexual Agenda at the beginning of this thread. Where is it?

jallman said:
Justine

dont send him over the edge. :cool:

So anyway, I was promised a copy of The Homosexual Agenda at the beginning of this thread. Where is it?

I'm sure Galen can handle it...he's a good sport.

As far as your Agenda, don't hold your breath, I'm still waiting for my toaster oven!

The Homosexal Agenda was already posted in the opening thread.....I am suprrised the self identified homosexual forum moderator hasn't closed the thread like happend when I obliterated with citations the "But What About Africa?!" homosexual aids activist deflecting rallying cry.

shuamort said:
Yeah, still no agenda here.

Gosh, darn it! You know, I've been sitting here waiting for my postal carrier to bring me that copy, but not so much as a signature card has arrived. I'm starting to think it's all a myth.... :2fog:

Ah, the homosexual agenda "camp" tactic rears its scripted head......

JustineCredible said:
Gosh, darn it! You know, I've been sitting here waiting for my postal carrier to bring me that copy, but not so much as a signature card has arrived. I'm starting to think it's all a myth.... :2fog:
Yeah, if only someone were here to prove us wrong.

No need to prove to homosexual extremists that there exists a homosexual agenda, even when a copy of it was posted here by a previous poster banned by the self-identified homosexual moderators here.

The purpose is to show normal people that homosexuals are lying to them by denying that a homosexual agenda exists, nobody expects homosexuals to admit it.

I don't know where it was originally posted, as it seems to have been censored, but here is a link to the Homosexual Agenda written by homosexual marketer Marshal Kirk and Mark Madsen writing under the pseudonym Erastes Pill.

The Homosexual Agenda

JustineCredible said:
Well there is someone here, but none of us can see him. A specter of sorts! LOL
Pfft, ain't no one here but us posters. We'll have to patiently wait for an agenda from our (fabulous) overlords.

Back
Top Bottom