• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Homosexual Agenda-Heres the Copy

Re: Homosexual Agenda

Libertarian said:
Here are some more scripted Homosexual Agenda epithets designed to silence opposition and critical thinking:

nazi, wrong headed, mean spirited, hate filled, homophobic, bible thumper, preacher, intolerant, Reagan-Lover, Helms-Lover, (insert your hated conservative here)-Lover, ad nauseum.

Tactic, not sure. But, I have been labeled a bigot quite often because I do not agree with the lifestyle or gay marriage. I also do not believe it is a "right", but a priviledge.

Lib, please post links of your source. It is within the rules.

Libertarian said:
Well, naughtynurse trots out the scripted homosexual agenda tactic of referring to her political opposition as a "bigot".

It's his sweetie.

GarzaUK alludes to the obvious, and that is just how intolerant the radical leftists are... such as homosexual political extremists, who seem to think liberal speech of free speech, whereas conservative speech is hate speech.

Those that scream for tolerance always seem to be the last ones who practice what they screech.

Libertarian said:
GarzaUK alludes to the obvious, and that is just how intolerant the radical leftists are... such as homosexual political extremists, who seem to think liberal speech of free speech, whereas conservative speech is hate speech.

Those that scream for tolerance always seem to be the last ones who practice what they screech.

It appears to be you who is screeching and screaming.

Libertarian said:

What about those of us homosexual centrists? Or the log cabin republicans. It's a blanket statement you're using and the feet are sticking out.

Reread my post, I was quite clear who I was talking about, it says so right in the text. Your argument is a straw argument.

Libertarian said:
Reread my post, I was quite clear who I was talking about, it says so right in the text. Your argument is a straw argument.
Straw argument? Oh, because it disagrees with yours? No.That's not a straw man, that's reality knocking at your front door.

Apparently you need to read the definition of straw argument. The way you worked it is you attributed a position to me that I did not take, then argued against the position you created.

As I said, go re-read my post.

In the meantime, don't you have anything susbtantive to add?

Libertarian said:
In the meantime, don't you have anything susbtantive to add?
You first. Like cites. Proof. Scientific evidence. You keep throwing claims out there and not supporting them. We tend to call that trolling.

Without a link to the source then any argument is null.

I am not saying that you are not credible, but if you want to get the upperhand - provide references to your source. Debate 101.

Right!

galenrox said:
Man, dude, I justi can't get over this libertarian guy. Does he dead seriously think that the gays are this evil group of people trying to turn everyone else gay?

Ask the heterosexual parents of Boy Scouts where male homosexual pedophiles have sued for access to their little kids so they can "cruise" little boys.

I've known gay people all of my life, and I mean all of my life,

We don't for one moment doubt that.

and not a single one has ever had a problem with me being straight.

Well, apprently many homosexuals are having a problem with Paris Hilton being proudly heterosxual by choice and leading their homosexual parade.

Also tell that to the EEOC and the heterosexual woman hotel manager who was fired for being heterosexual by two intolerant, bigoted female homosexuals who purchased a hotel in Palm Springs and promptly fire the manager because she was heterosexual.

In fairness, not all homosexuals hate heterosexuality, after all, if it were not for heterosexuals, there would be no homosexuals since human can't reproduce via homosexuality.

And libertarian, I think a more proper term for you would be a closeted homosexual.

This is the scripted Homosexual Agenda tactic of accusing your political opponants of homosexual behavior, which a psychologist would haeva field day with the concept of obtusely admitting the negativity of a behavior by accusing your opposition of enging in it.

I know you don't want to be, but you have to face facts, because pretending to be this much of a homophobe isn't fooling anyone. There's no one who hates gay people this much without trying to somehow distance himself from homosexuality, and this is usually a sign of actually being a homosexual, and being ashamed of it.

Ah, the scripted Homosexual Agenda tactic trying to silence opposition by accusing your opponants of being a "homophobe.

Phobias are clinically defined irrational fears. Opposing homosexual politics does not constitute a clinically diagnosed phobia. If in fact a person has an irrational fear of homosexuals, then since "they didn't just one day wake up and decide to be homophobic", it must be genetic, just like beingn "black or Jewish", therefore since it is genetic, after all, who would choose to engage in a behavior that would cause homosexual poltical extremists to ostracize them, then people who are homophobes fall under the Federal Disabilities Act from their mental illness and deserve our protection, support and non-discrimination. We should have sort of like a homophobe outreach program of affirmative action in hiring homophobes. I know, a "Homophobe Pride Parade!

Re: Right!

Libertarian said:
Ask the heterosexual parents of Boy Scouts where male homosexual pedophiles have sued for access to their little kids so they can "cruise" little boys.
You still haven't proved your claim that homosexuals=pedophiles.

Libertarian said:
Well, apprently many homosexuals are having a problem with Paris Hilton being proudly heterosxual by choice and leading their homosexual parade.
Maybe it's 'cause she's a slore more than anything else. Or an embarrassment. Or an idiot. Or maybe because it's a parade for gays and she's heterosexual. Or maybe some LGBT people are bigots.

Does the Irish Saint Patrick's Day Parade get led by the head of the NAACP?

Libertarian said:
Also tell that to the EEOC and the heterosexual woman hotel manager who was fired for being heterosexual by two intolerant, bigoted female homosexuals who purchased a hotel in Palm Springs and promptly fire the manager because she was heterosexual.
Are you saying that sexual orientation should be a protected class?

Libertarian said:
In fairness, not all homosexuals hate heterosexuality, after all, if it were not for heterosexuals, there would be no homosexuals since human can't reproduce via homosexuality.
And in all fairness, not all heterosexuals hate homosexuals. Just the bigoted ones.

Libertarian said:
This is the scripted Homosexual Agenda tactic of accusing your political opponants of homosexual behavior, which a psychologist would haeva field day with the concept of obtusely admitting the negativity of a behavior by accusing your opposition of enging in it.
Yeah, that was lame. I agree.

Libertarian said:
Ah, the scripted Homosexual Agenda tactic trying to silence opposition by accusing your opponants of being a "homophobe.
Yeah, but aren't you?

Libertarian said:
Phobias are clinically defined irrational fears. Opposing homosexual politics does not constitute a clinically diagnosed phobia. If in fact a person has an irrational fear of homosexuals, then since "they didn't just one day wake up and decide to be homophobic", it must be genetic, just like beingn "black or Jewish", therefore since it is genetic, after all, who would choose to engage in a behavior that would cause homosexual poltical extremists to ostracize them, then people who are homophobes fall under the Federal Disabilities Act from their mental illness and deserve our protection, support and non-discrimination. We should have sort of like a homophobe outreach program of affirmative action in hiring homophobes. I know, a "Homophobe Pride Parade!
Phobia is typically fear, but also intolerence and aversion as well. Maybe you'll something today too.

Main Entry: -phobia
Function: noun combining form
Etymology: New Latin, from Late Latin, from Greek, from -phobos fearing, from phobos fear, flight, from phebesthai to flee; akin to Lithuanian begti to flee, Old Church Slavonic bezati
1 : exaggerated fear of <acrophobia>
2 : intolerance or aversion for <photophobia>

Since homosexuals, who had infiltrated the APA and got them to redefine that homosexualiy is not a mental disorder by engaging in underhanded parlimentary maneuvering, often quote the APA, they define phobias as irrational fears.

Based upon your definition, I guess I am phobic of dog excrement, because I find the idea of stepping on it in bare feet repulsive.....

But also using your definition, homosexuals must be ChristianPhobic, Heterophobic, ConservativePhobic, FundamentalistPhobic, RepublicanPhobic, ReaganPhobic, FreedomofAssociationPhobic, RightWingPhobic....ProtestersAgainstNAMBLAPhobic, , etc, etc.

Libertarian said:
Since homosexuals, who had infiltrated the APA and got them to redefine that homosexualiy is not a mental disorder by engaging in underhanded parlimentary maneuvering, often quote the APA, they define phobias as irrational fears.
Yeah, the APA was entirely made up with either homosexuals or people who were being blackmailed by homosexuals, or having their family held hostage by homosexuals. They had no free will and had to submit to the maybe 1% of the population. :roll:

Libertarian said:
Based upon your definition, I guess I am phobic of dog excrement, because I find the idea of stepping on it in bare feet repulsive.....

But also using your definition, homosexuals must be ChristianPhobic, Heterophobic, ConservativePhobic, FundamentalistPhobic, RepublicanPhobic, ReaganPhobic, FreedomofAssociationPhobic, RightWingPhobic....ProtestersAgainstNAMBLAPhobic, , etc, etc.
Wow, you really have a grasp on the clinical definition of the suffix.

Now is the time where you stop your trolling though. You started a thread claiming to know the homosexual agenda. Put up or shut up.

Re: Right!

galenrox said:
Man, we have to party. If you got a little weed and booze into you, you would be a trip to chill with!
But yeah, the Boy Scouts didn't get sued cause gays wanted to cruise for little boys, they got sued because gays wanted to be members, and the Boy Scouts don't allow gays because they believe it is immoral. Way to go.

Wait, we who? Don't tell me your downward spiral into complete insanity is complete!

I'm not familiar with the case, but considering your record on the facts since you got here, I'm sure something else happened, and you've just so happened to have lost your mind, no offense.

Oh! Well thank God the homosexuals have let me live my heterosexual lifestyle so that they can turn my kids gay! The hell are you talking about?

No, it's a common sign of closted homosexuality to hate gay people, or at least pretend to hate gay people, solely because you don't want to be gay, and you blame gays for the fact that you are gay, and hating gays makes you feel more manly.

It is an irrational fear dude! You're afraid that gay people are dominating every aspect of power, and are gay only to turn everyone else gay, and molest little kids! You seem to me to be absolutely terrified of gays, along with your own homosexuality, and have quoted evidence that is obviously flawed, if it exists at all solely to try to rationalize your completely irrational fear of homosexuality.

WOW, what do you know...yet one more moron who all too easily equates homosexuality with pedophilia! Aren't we all so proud now?

:roll:

Hmmm...I guess the fact that Catholic priests have ACCESS TO boys, John Wayne Gacy has ACCESS TO adolescent boys...etc NEVER once crosses the minds of these kinds of people.

I'm confused, is Mary Kay Latourneau a homosexual? Because she was a pedophile. Slept with a boy, even got pregnant. So, since pedophile=homosexual then we must conclude that Mary Kay Latourneau is a homosexual. Otherwise, this syllogism doesn't work.

shuamort said:
I'm confused, is Mary Kay Latourneau a homosexual? Because she was a pedophile. Slept with a boy, even got pregnant. So, since pedophile=homosexual then we must conclude that Mary Kay Latourneau is a homosexual. Otherwise, this syllogism doesn't work.

Oh my, what was the name of that guy who kidnaped, raped and murdered Polly Claus? Guess he was homosexual too, huh? :confused:

If the intent of the original poster was to proclaim that pedofiles were indeed homosexuals - it has been lost. But, that was NOT the intent. That had become a twisted statement in a mixure of rebutals as Lib lost his place in the arguement. He had a very damn good thing going with the Mass school system, but couldn't provide a sourse so therefore it was a wasted arguement. How are we to know that it was real Lib?

It is very sad as something needs to be done about the crap they are teaching 11 year olds! It is even more sad when they call homosexualism "normal" and tell the kids that thier parents are bigots.

vauge said:
If the intent of the original poster was to proclaim that pedofiles were indeed homosexuals - it has been lost. But, that was NOT the intent. That had become a twisted statement in a mixure of rebutals as Lib lost his place in the arguement. He had a very damn good thing going with the Mass school system, but couldn't provide a sourse so therefore it was a wasted arguement. How are we to know that it was real Lib?

It is very sad as something needs to be done about the crap they are teaching 11 year olds! It is even more sad when they call homosexualism "normal" and tell the kids that thier parents are bigots.

My point is what the statistics show, that per capita, relative to their limited numerical representation within society, male homosexuals are remarkably more likely to be pedophiles then heterosexual males. Strange thing is, much of this evidence of rampaging pedophilia comes from homosexuals and their publications themselves. The scripted Homosexual Agenda deflecting tactic to attempt to deal with this republic relations disaster reality is to spout off a generalization of raw numbers, i.e; "There are more heterosexual child molesters then homosexual!". Considering there are about 98.5 time more self identified heterosexuals then self identified homosexual, that shouldn't come as any suprise! But they don't tell you their using a total number stat not adjusted relative to numerical representation within society. Pretty convnenient!

Vauge, homosexual "Fistage" is a matter of public record. You can obtain a free tape recording a disgusted parent made of the perverse seminar where homosexual adults gave fisting instructions to little kids as young as 12 year old. Tapes@massnews.com

Libertarian said:
i.e; "There are more heterosexual child molesters then homosexual!". Considering there are about 98.5 time more self identified heterosexuals then self identified homosexual, that shouldn't come as any suprise! But they don't tell you their using a total number stat not adjusted relative to numerical representation within society. Pretty convnenient!

If you think "scripted" then every liberal or conservative is "scripted". Still unsure that is the case. How do we know your not scripted? The blanket statement is just too radical to even fathom and it truely is out to lunch. Sorry man I do not buy that it's a mainstream conspiracy.

The above statement I would like to see proof of. Again, your claim warrants evidence. Logically, it makes complete sense. Until proven with evidence (in a forum that is a link to another page that has sufficient cause).

Thank you for the email link. ;)

Libertarian said:
My point is what the statistics show, that per capita, relative to their limited numerical representation within society, male homosexuals are remarkably more likely to be pedophiles then heterosexual males. Strange thing is, much of this evidence of rampaging pedophilia comes from homosexuals and their publications themselves. The scripted Homosexual Agenda deflecting tactic to attempt to deal with this republic relations disaster reality is to spout off a generalization of raw numbers, i.e; "There are more heterosexual child molesters then homosexual!". Considering there are about 98.5 time more self identified heterosexuals then self identified homosexual, that shouldn't come as any suprise! But they don't tell you their using a total number stat not adjusted relative to numerical representation within society. Pretty convnenient!

Vauge, homosexual "Fistage" is a matter of public record. You can obtain a free tape recording a disgusted parent made of the perverse seminar where homosexual adults gave fisting instructions to little kids as young as 12 year old. Tapes@massnews.com

That's disgusting.

I have a psychology text book in my lap that says victims of pedophiles are twice as likely to be female than male. Are you saying that most homosexuals are pedophiles and most pedophiles are lesbians?

galenrox said:
Alright, well how about the fact that 1 in 5 people identify themselves as gay, bi, or confused, according to the Gay Straight Allience. So if there are 98.5 heterosexual pedophiles to every 1 homosexual pedophile, yet there are only 4 straight people to every 1 gay person, that would show that statistically there are quite a bit more heterosexual pedophiles than homosexuals. Good job proving your point dude. (sarcasm)

Where did you get that"fact"?

I searched all over the web and the best I could find was 3% gay to 97% non-gay by population.

If your criminal study was indeed supporting those numbers they would be almost exactly correct to support no difference whatsoever by population.
Criminals remain criminals regardless of sexual orientation.

Back
Top Bottom