• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Homosexual Agenda-Heres the Copy

Re: Homosexual Agenda

Gandhi>Bush said:
That's disgusting.

I have a psychology text book in my lap that says victims of pedophiles are twice as likely to be female than male. Are you saying that most homosexuals are pedophiles and most pedophiles are lesbians?

No, I am saying exactly what I posted....

The blanket statement is just too radical to even fathom and it truely is out to lunch. Sorry man I do not buy that it's a mainstream conspiracy.

In this context, what do you mean by mainstream, comspiracy, and mainstream conspiracy? I never used those terms.....

The above statement I would like to see proof of. Again, your claim warrants evidence. Logically, it makes complete sense. Until proven with evidence (in a forum that is a link to another page that has sufficient cause).

What specific claim are you referring to, and define what in your mind would constitute proof and I will see what I can do....just need to know which direction to give you some evidence....

Libertarian said:
My point is what the statistics show, that per capita, relative to their limited numerical representation within society, male homosexuals are remarkably more likely to be pedophiles then heterosexual males. Strange thing is, much of this evidence of rampaging pedophilia comes from homosexuals and their publications themselves. The scripted Homosexual Agenda deflecting tactic to attempt to deal with this republic relations disaster reality is to spout off a generalization of raw numbers,

You make me laugh...LOL

You know, I'm still waiting for my copy of that "Gay/Homosexual Agenda" or whatever the GOP is calling it this week. A copy of that along with my toaster oven!

Libertarian said:
i.e; "There are more heterosexual child molesters then homosexual!". Considering there are about 98.5 time more self identified heterosexuals then self identified homosexual, that shouldn't come as any suprise! But they don't tell you [they're] using a total number stat not adjusted relative to numerical representation within society. Pretty convnenient!

Oh please, make up your mind will you. First we hear that only maybe 2% of the population is gay/lesbian, then, when it's convenient for your arguments we hear it's closer to 10%.

The problem is that ALL TOO often the term "homosexual pedophile" is misused to describe all homosexual men, when infact it's simply a clinical term which actually identifies a pedophile who's victims are of the same gender, but who's adult sexual relations are of the OPPOSITE GENDER!
Such a pedophile fitting that description would be John Wayn Gacy, who was married twice and had two chlidren. His adult sexual contacts were ALWAYS with women. His victims were boys because he had ACCESS to boys!

Libertarian said:
Vauge, homosexual "Fistage" is a matter of public record. You can obtain a free tape recording a disgusted parent made of the perverse seminar where homosexual adults gave fisting instructions to little kids as young as 12 year old. Tapes@massnews.com

I have a real problem with this supposed scandal. The age of the boy is constantly changed as seen fit by whichever anti-gay reporting angency or group you ask.
The fact was that this was a meeting of a HIGH SCHOOL Gay/Straight Allience...so ask yourself, what was a 12yr old doing at a high school club meeting? Hmmm...

Libertarian said:
Funny thing is, the priests spoken of who have sex with children are primarily male homosexuals who happen to be priests having sex with males who happen to be children, the last tiem I checked, males having sex with males is very definition of homosexuality.

Untrue. Girls were preyed upon too.

Here's how homophiles work:

"Originally Posted by Libertarian

Funny thing is, the priests spoken of who have sex with children are primarily male homosexuals who happen to be priests having sex with males who happen to be children, the last tiem I checked, males having sex with males is very definition of homosexuality.

A homophile responds: "Untrue. Girls were preyed upon too."

What part of my post is not true in your opinion, and please quote directly from my post. This will be interesting......

Can you back up that most pedophile priests are homosexual males?

And what's with this homophile thing? Are you sure that Ms. Franklin is a homophile? She probably preys on small children too huh?

Last edited:

JustineCredible said:
You make me laugh...LOL

You know, I'm still waiting for my copy of that "Gay/Homosexual Agenda" or whatever the GOP is calling it this week. A copy of that along with my toaster oven!

This in debate circiles is known as a non-substantive reply. He makes no argument to the contrary which is usually indicative of a position that is unsupportable, so no argument is made.

He then resorts to the Homosexual Agenda "camp" tactic to suggest no Homosexual Agenda exists instead of actually arguing that...

Oh please, make up your mind will you. First we hear that only maybe 2% of the population is gay/lesbian, then, when it's convenient for your arguments we hear it's closer to 10%.

Straw argument. You will be unable to find any of my posts where I state the 10% Homosexual Agenda Big Lie, and you know it.

The problem is that ALL TOO often the term "homosexual pedophile" is misused to describe all homosexual men,

Not used by me to describe all homosexual men, try actually reading my posts, which you have been unable to argue against without attempting to set up straw arguments. I state that per cpaita, relative to their numerical representation within society, male homosexuals are remarkably more likely to be pedophiles. Your claim that homosexual pedophile temr is misused to describe all homosexual men now has proven to be a straw argument, now hasn't it?

when infact it's simply a clinical term which actually identifies a pedophile who's victims are of the same gender, but who's adult sexual relations are of the OPPOSITE GENDER!

Are you actually suggesting that all males who engage in homosexual pedophilia all have adult heterosexual relations?

[quoteI have a real problem with this supposed scandal.[/quote]

Of course you do, it is a public relations nightmare for homosexuals! No wonder why you attempt to dismiss what is a matter of public record.....

LIbertarian, you started this thread on the "HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA" and still haven't told us what it is.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

galenrox said:
Answer me this, are all of the psychologists that I've ever heard in the pocket of this so-called Homosexual Agenda? Because from what I have heard on many different occasions from many different sources is that sexual preference is not a factor in sexual abuse almost all of the time, since the actual abuse is not about sexual gratification, but instead about power. So are they all just homophiles too?
And also, who's running this so called "homosexual agenda", and how come I, who have had quite a bit more contact with homosexuals, have not heard of it before you?

You have not studied homosexual politics remotely to the degree I have apparently.....if you did, you would know about the entire APA homosexual debacle, and the scheming and back door parlimentary maneuvering done to remove the listing of homosexualoity as a disorder without the rank and file being able to vote on it.

And your "its about power" is a liberal feminist refrain that constitutes an opinion to make one gender look like agressors and the other gender look liek victims.

As to the Homosexual Agenda, again, you don't study the ways of homosexual politics...if you did, you would be quite familar with Marshal Kirk, Hunter Madsen and Erastes Pill....

Like any good tactition, I study the ways of my political adversaries.....

Libertarian said:
As to the Homosexual Agenda, again, you don't study the ways of homosexual politics...if you did, you would be quite familar with Marshal Kirk, Hunter Madsen and Erastes Pill....
PUT UP OR SHUT UP. Seriously, if you can't produce the Homosexual Agenda then fine, shut up about it then. If you have it, then spell it out for us that haven't studied "your ways".

Libertarian said:
Like any good tactition, I study the ways of my political adversaries.....
That's funny, I'm gay and a libertarian. Boo.

The Homosexual Agenda Copy and Preamble

The spectacular success of the homosexual movement stands as one of the most fascinating phenomena of our time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The Homosexual Agenda-Here's the Copy

THE OVERHAULING OF STRAIGHT AMERICA

By Marshall Kirk and Erastes Pill

The first order of business is desensitization of the American public concerning gays and gay rights. To desensitize the public is to help it view homosexuality with indifference instead of with keen emotion. Ideally, we would have straights register differences in sexual preference the way they register different tastes for ice cream or sports games: she likes strawberry and I like vanilla; he follows baseball and I follow football. No big deal.

[3] GIVE PROTECTORS A JUST CAUSE.

A media campaign that casts gays as society's victims and encourages straights to be their protectors must make it easier for those to respond to assert and explain their new protectiveness. Few straight women, and even fewer straight men, will want to defend homosexuality boldly as such. Most would rather attach their awakened protective impulse to some principle of justice or law, to some general desire for consistent and fair treatment in society. Our campaign should not demand direct support for homosexual practices, should instead take anti-discrimination as its theme. The right to free speech, freedom of beliefs, freedom of association, due process and equal protection of laws-these should be the concerns brought to mind by our campaign.

[6] SOLICIT FUNDS: THE BUCK STOPS HERE

Any massive campaign of this kind would require unprecedented expenditures for months or even years--an unprecedented fundraising drive.

START WITH THE FINE PRINT

Newspapers and magazines may very well be hungrier for gay advertising dollars than television and radio are. And the cost of ads in print is generally lower. But remember that the press, for the most part, is only read by better-educated Americans, many of who are already more accepting of homosexuality in any case. So to get more impact for our dollars, we should skip the New Republic and New Left Review readers and head for Time, People, and the National Enquirer. (Of course, the gay community may have to establish itself as a regular advertising presence in more sophisticated forums first before it is accepted into the mass press.)

Format D for Identification with Victims: The Old Switcheroo.

The mainstream will identify better with the plight of gays if straights can, once in a while, walk a mile in gay shoes. A humorous television or radio ad to help them do this might involve a brief animated or dramatized scenario, as follows.

I've merged your threads into one. Please do not start multiple threads on the same topic.

I gave that some thought and wasn't sure which way was better because the thread had digressed so much, thanks.....

Lib:

I've got your "Homosexual Agenda" for you...it's called the Constitution of the United States.

I urge you to become a bit more familiar with it, namely the First and Fourteenth Amendments.

Libertarian said:
I gave that some thought and wasn't sure which way was better because the thread had digressed so much, thanks.....
Moderator Gavel

:smash:

Well, that was fun. None of those words were your own. I googled and found them all from other sources. Please review the rules again for the forum.

Moderator Gavel

shuamort said:
Moderator Gavel

:smash:

Well, that was fun. None of those words were your own. I googled and found them all from other sources. Please review the rules again for the forum.

Moderator Gavel

How many warnings does a user get? Just curious because I noticed you warned him/her of this practice of plagerism once before in another thread.

You're using the homosexual tactic called "jamming" again.....try making your argument in opposition rather then just hurling insults lest people think you are intellectually bankrupt and your position is indefensible.

Libertarian said:
You're using the homosexual tactic called "jamming" again.....try making your argument in opposition rather then just hurling insults lest people think you are intellectually bankrupt and your position is indefensible.

What's still just as disturbing as your obsession with gay sex is your conveniently "scripted" tome on dissing anything anyone has to say in argument to your attacks as somehow being attacks on you.

There's no arguing with a crazy person nor is there anyway to disued you from your paranoya. No matter what anyone says, whether that person is homosexual or not, you will label it as a "homosexual tactic."

If that's not Gay-bashing...

galenrox said:
But on to the merit of our respective arguments, look at the responses you and I have been getting, from people on all sides of the political spectrum. I explain that the gays aren't a group with a conspiracy to turn the world gay, and almost everyone agrees, basically except for you. You say that they are a group forming a conspiracy to turn the world gay, and to touch little boys, and everyone, once again except you, disagrees. So I don't think that I have much to worry about on the front of people thinking that my position is indefensible.

I believe the lesson here would be: Just because you're not paranoyd doesn't mean they really aren't out to get you! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom