• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Holocaust Was The Jews Fault

George_Washington said:
There are basically two definitions for, "Catholic". One can mean universal and the other refers to a member of the Roman Catholic Church. When I say I'm Catholic I simply mean I am a member of the Roman Catholic Church. I don't mean to imply anything more or anything less.
Can you define what "I am a member of the Roman Catholic Church", means ?
Can you define what being a Catholic in the religious sense means ?

Gandhi>Bush said:
Okay. I don't see anything today, but I will do this.
Tip: The scrolling news boxes.

Gandhi>Bush said:
Regrettably, such a thing is next to impossible in Mesquite, Texas.
Why? Do you have a wall there also?

Gandhi>Bush said:
The CIA world fact book said 6.2, but I don't recall a date. 4.8 million Jews, .9 million Muslims, and about another million in Druze citizens and other citizens. Again, I don't recall a date.
The CIA is a bit behind the demographic curve (imagine that). 2005 was a record year for Jewish immigrants to Israel.

Gandhi>Bush said:
And look how lovely that partition worked.
Worked fine until the Arabs invaded in 1948... once again your 'convenient' memory-block kicks into high gear.

Gandhi>Bush said:
Is something wrong with multiculturalism?
Is somethhing wrong with not embracing multiculturism?

Gandhi>Bush said:
I'll PM Aryan Imperium, I remember him being fairly adamant with the word.
Indeed... he was well detached from your liberal orbit.

Gandhi>Bush said:
Plus, you know, me and him now have something in common now that I've been outed as an anti-semite.
Not from me you haven't. I've said you are a hypocrite and a Holocaust revisionist. Do you wish me to import your posts and my replies from another thread to better clarify this for everyone? Tell me.

Gandhi>Bush said:
I do insiste the same thing in Arab nations. Such a thing is not likely nor plausible at this point.
Ahh... because the Arabs refuse to change, Israel must change. If I understand you correctly then... intransigence has its rewards?

Gandhi>Bush said:
When we went after communism, we didn't go straight to Moscow. That is why I believe the best places to start are with Israel-Palestine, India-Pakistan, and Chechnya-Russia.
Refresh my memory a bit here... I can't seem to recall any ardent communists walking into a Chucky-Cheese and detonating.

Gandhi>Bush said:
Israel is attacked on a "daily basis" and that is the way Israelis want it? Fascinating.
The truly fascinating thing here is your moral stance. Once again you dismiss the attacker and squeeze the attacked..... simply extraordinary.

Tashah said:
Why? Do you have a wall there also?

Not that I can see. Is it really simply a wall that prevents unity between Israelis and Palestinians?

The CIA is a bit behind the demographic curve (imagine that). 2005 was a record year for Jewish immigrants to Israel.

Very well, but it doesn't really change much.

Worked fine until the Arabs invaded in 1948... once again your 'convenient' memory-block kicks into high gear.

What makes you think I forgot that? Did you forget about the hundreds of thousands of people that were forced out of your country? Was that not their homeland?

I'm not asking for the Israelis to give back all that the UN took, I'm asking Israel to share and maybe even reach out.

Is somethhing wrong with not embracing multiculturism?

Certainly not.

Not from me you haven't. I've said you are a hypocrite and a Holocaust revisionist. Do you wish me to import your posts and my replies from another thread to better clarify this for everyone? Tell me.

You're absolutley right. I seemed to have lumped you in with everyone else that is currently attacking me.

Ahh... because the Arabs refuse to change, Israel must change. If I understand you correctly then... intransigence has its rewards?

I simply don't think that the Arab nations are in a sociological state to do such a thing. There is nothing rewarding about living in the any of the states that are under Sharia law.

Refresh my memory a bit here... I can't seem to recall any ardent communists walking into a Chucky-Cheese and detonating.

It was a comparison not a reflection.

The truly fascinating thing here is your moral stance. Once again you dismiss the attacker and squeeze the attacked..... simply extraordinary.

I think I am asking alot of both Palestine and Israel.

Gandhi>Bush said:
I'm not asking for the Israelis to give back all that the UN took, I'm asking Israel to share and maybe even reach out.

Israel does share and you have admitted as such. Israel is an oasis in this dark region. Israel has reached out. America has brought Israel and Egypt to the table. America has brought Palestinians and Israelis to the table countless times. Israel spends all of its time on the defense. Were it not for never-ending terrorist attacks, there would be no blood shed from the Israeli military. They have every right to protect themselves from a group of people that are determined to be an enemy.

What you are neglecting to realize is something we see all over the world. This is something that is seen wherever Muslim populations gather to live. We see it in Africa, North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Most of these populations immigrated from Africa and the Middle East seeking a better life and the prospect of jobs. However, it is their children who are a part of the oppressed and jobless. In France, for example, their parents' generation was invited as laborers who were expected to return home but didn't. The new generation is coming of age in the midst of an economic slump and because of self-segregations...jobless and without opportunity. It is clear that a good portion of Muslims not only refuse to assimilate into their host governments and the countries where they are born into, but firmly believe that Islam offers the highest forms of life to which all mankind should aspire. All cultures assimilate with each other all over the world except a Muslim one. They keep to themselves and almost commit societal suicide everywhere. There is no cure for this unless it comes from Muslims. We can do all that we can to provide opportunity, but in the end, the only thing that can fix the Muslim world is Muslims.

My point is that Palistianians will never assimilate with Israelis. It is not their fundamental belief to co-exist with infidels. "Allah" does not approve of such a notion. So, once again, you are left with an idealogy, of which does not work in this world.

Last edited:
Gandhi>Bush said:
Not that I can see. Is it really simply a wall that prevents unity between Israelis and Palestinians?
Once again, neither society has any desire to unify. Neither society has any inclination to embrace pure secularism... as such a stance would be anathema to the very nature of each society. For some reason you believe that 'your way' is the only way a society can decently govern themselves. While 'your way' is indeed better than most ways... it is not akin to a spandex that fits all. Israel in itself works fine without total secularism. Our Prime Minister recently suffered a massive stroke... yet a lawful succession of governance peacefully filled the leadership void without civil unrest or military interference. The world is a big place Mr. Gandhi, and you have to be flexible enough to realize that different societies and cultures abide by different value-sets. Israel does not wish to change Mesquite, Texas... yet you strongly insist that Israel change. Try as I may, I cannot fathom your high sense of self-righteousness in this regard.

Gandhi>Bush said:
You're absolutley right. I seemed to have lumped you in with everyone else that is currently attacking me.
I did not initiate this thread, and I strongly disagree with the author's petty intent to demonize you. I do not consider you as either an anti-Semite or a Holocaust denier. I do believe that you are pro-Palestinian, but that is a stance that can be discussed between us with vigor... and yet with civility.

That said, you have posted some thoughts on the Holocaust which I find to be both ahistorical and repugnant. I cannot in good conscience allow such musings to greet my eyes without challenge. You must understand that for every Israeli I meet with a camp tattoo on their arm, there are many tens of thousands whom I will never meet. Their eternal silence speaks to me, and compels me to speak for them. Although I lack their remembrances and eloquence, I will always do my utmost to preserve their innocence and commemorate their memory.

I have not attacked you. I have pointed out your errors and have provided you with academic resources to validate these corrections. I have offered you both Jewish and non-Jewish scholarly materials. My intent is not to belittle you, but rather to help you better understand a subject that is as non-intuitive as it is inexplicable. I hope and trust... that you understand my position and appreciate the earnestness of my endeavors.

Tashah

Here is a hypothetical question. Ghandi's people are being attacked and there are only three options: 1/fight and a gain a probable victory/freedom 2/lay down their arms in a nonviolent protest with the sure knowledge they would all be slaughtered 3/agree to become slaves with a hope that one day his people will escape from bondage? Which do you think Ghandi would choose?

Last edited:
GySgt said:
Israel does share and you have admitted as such. Israel is an oasis in this dark region. Israel has reached out. America has brought Israel and Egypt to the table. America has brought Palestinians and Israelis to the table countless times. Israel spends all of its time on the defense. Were it not for never-ending terrorist attacks, there would be no blood shed from the Israeli military. They have every right to protect themselves from a group of people that are determined to be an enemy.

What has Israel done to right the wrong that was committed in 1949?

What you are neglecting to realize is something we see all over the world. This is something that is seen wherever Muslim populations gather to live. We see it in Africa, North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Most of these populations immigrated from Africa and the Middle East seeking a better life and the prospect of jobs. However, it is their children who are a part of the oppressed and jobless. In France, for example, their parents' generation was invited as laborers who were expected to return home but didn't. The new generation is coming of age in the midst of an economic slump and because of self-segregations...jobless and without opportunity. It is clear that a good portion of Muslims not only refuse to assimilate into their host governments and the countries where they are born into, but firmly believe that Islam offers the highest forms of life to which all mankind should aspire. All cultures assimilate with each other all over the world except a Muslim one. They keep to themselves and almost commit societal suicide everywhere. There is no cure for this unless it comes from Muslims. We can do all that we can to provide opportunity, but in the end, the only thing that can fix the Muslim world is Muslims.

My point is that Palistianians will never assimilate with Israelis. It is not their fundamental belief to co-exist with infidels. "Allah" does not approve of such a notion. So, once again, you are left with an idealogy, of which does not work in this world.

In the early days of the Arab rule of Jerusalem, there was religious tolerance. Muslims, Jews, Christians, all as one, all as people of the scriptures. I believe such a thing not only can happen again, but should happen again. I believe that God most definitely does approve of such a notion.

Tashah said:
Once again, neither society has any desire to unify. Neither society has any inclination to embrace pure secularism... as such a stance would be anathema to the very nature of each society. For some reason you believe that 'your way' is the only way a society can decently govern themselves. While 'your way' is indeed better than most ways... it is not akin to a spandex that fits all. Israel in itself works fine without total secularism. Our Prime Minister recently suffered a massive stroke... yet a lawful succession of governance peacefully filled the leadership void without civil unrest or military interference. The world is a big place Mr. Gandhi, and you have to be flexible enough to realize that different societies and cultures abide by different value-sets. Israel does not wish to change Mesquite, Texas... yet you strongly insist that Israel change. Try as I may, I cannot fathom your high sense of self-righteousness in this regard.

Well that would depend on how you define secular. Is America secular? I think so. The secularists battle the Christians in politics. That's generally what politics is here. The 10 commandments in courthouses, the death penalty, abortion, it all comes down to liberal hethen vs Christian extremists. I don't know why such a similiar system couldn't work in Israel between the Jews and the Muslims. I'm not talking about a state where the Jews control the law or Shariah controls the law. I'm talking about a single state and a single people under a single flag. I'm talking about peace. Isn't that what Israel wants? I do believe this is also what Palestine wants. Israel and Palestine both want the killing to stop, I believe that. I'm not asking either culture to destroy itself or to leave. I truly believe that there can be diversity within unity.

I did not initiate this thread, and I strongly disagree with the author's petty intent to demonize you. I do not consider you as either an anti-Semite or a Holocaust denier.

Thank you. I appreciate that.

That said, you have posted some thoughts on the Holocaust which I find to be both ahistorical and repugnant. I cannot in good conscience allow such musings to greet my eyes without challenge. You must understand that for every Israeli I meet with a camp tattoo on their arm, there are many tens of thousands whom I will never meet. Their eternal silence speaks to me, and compels me to speak for them. Although I lack their remembrances and eloquence, I will always do my utmost to preserve their innocence and commemorate their memory.

I have not attacked you. I have pointed out your errors and have provided you with academic resources to validate these corrections. I have offered you both Jewish and non-Jewish scholarly materials. My intent is not to belittle you, but rather to help you better understand a subject that is as non-intuitive as it is inexplicable. I hope and trust... that you understand my position and appreciate the earnestness of my endeavors.

I can accept all of this.

laska said:
Here is a hypothetical question. Ghandi's people are being attacked and there are only three options: 1/fight and a gain a probable victory/freedom 2/lay down their arms in a nonviolent protest with the sure knowledge they would all be slaughtered 3/agree to become slaves with a hope that one day his people will escape from bondage? Which do you think Ghandi would choose?

Gandhi would have chose number 2 of course, though there are flaws with the wording. Gandhi would not have to lay down his arms, as he would have never picked them up. Also with Gandhi at the head of such a movement, there would be no "sure knowledge that they would all be slaughtered."

This is hard to know what to do but I lean towards thinking #3 is the best choice because only a short time in bondage and you save all lives and keep your enmies from having your literal blood on their hands.

Last edited:
I printed out all 20 or so pages of this thread and showed a couple of my friends.

Once that was finished I took the thread to my college professor for review.

Then I sent it to a local radio station for debate, after which it was made into a special edition newspaper.

From there it was reviewed by the FBI's crime lab for DNA evidence.

And finally it was forewarded to the UN security council.

All parties involved agree: Gandhi>Bush got wtf destroyed on this thread.

I decair this thread over. Furthermore I declair this the day of January 17th a National Holiday. Banks shall be closed and children shall stay home from school. There will be a parade in the town square, with free lollypops.

I win?

Gandhi>Bush said:
Well that would depend on how you define secular. Is America secular? I think so. The secularists battle the Christians in politics. That's generally what politics is here. The 10 commandments in courthouses, the death penalty, abortion, it all comes down to liberal hethen vs Christian extremists.
Religion is everywhere in America... from churches, synagogues, and mosques to the coinage in your pocket. From the daily Pledge of Allegience to invocations before each Congressional session. From the swearing-in ceremony of each United States president to sporting events.

I have no problems with religion Mr. Gandhi, as long as it is not forcibly shoved down my throat. I admire the higher-tenets of the great religions, and I believe that religio-stricture does not necessarily infringe on personal freedoms. Indeed, a good preponderance of mankind's moral aspirations find their genesis in religious scripture.

America is secular to a point, just as Israel is religious to a point. Freedom can never be exactly equivalent for each individual in a democratic society, but each society should have the freedom to determine its norms and destiny.

Gandhi>Bush said:
I don't know why such a similiar system couldn't work in Israel between the Jews and the Muslims. I'm not talking about a state where the Jews control the law or Shariah controls the law. I'm talking about a single state and a single people under a single flag.
Once again you wish to change something that is not yours to change. Israel did not dictate the composition of your nation, yet you wish to dictate the composition of Israel to suit your agenda of peace. Were it not for the frictions between Israelis and Palestinians, your attentions would certainly be elsewhere. Why should Israel change because of causal and hostile exterior forces? Instead of demanding change of the attacked, why do you not instead demand reform of the attackers? Your views here are skewered and topsy-turvey... and I simply cannot subscribe to them.

Gandhi>Bush said:
I'm talking about peace. Isn't that what Israel wants? I do believe this is also what Palestine wants. Israel and Palestine both want the killing to stop, I believe that. I'm not asking either culture to destroy itself or to leave. I truly believe that there can be diversity within unity.
I'm as open minded as most people but I can assure you of this... the societal, cultural, and religious differences here are legion and quite irreconcilable. I can assure you that neither side of this divide would embrace unification. Neither side has ever proposed it, and each side never will. This reality may offend your Gandhiesque worldview, but nevertheless that is the simple truth and the stark reality.

Instruct your computer to investigate how many Christian citizens have left Iraq since its 'liberation'. Consider the consequences incurred by Christians in this Mesopotamian sandbox where Islam is now unfettered. Apply this current and repugnant lesson to your demands of Israel. True reality... is vastly different from your naive dreamscapes Mr. Gandhi.

Ghandi>Bush, one last hypothetical. Your daughter is kidnapped and the ransom for your daughter's life is three months of your freedom. What do you do?

Gandhi>Bush said:

In the early days of the Arab rule of Jerusalem, there was religious tolerance. Muslims, Jews, Christians, all as one, all as people of the scriptures. I believe such a thing not only can happen again, but should happen again. I believe that God most definitely does approve of such a notion.

Sounds like you have been reading the promotional literatrure rather than the real history. This "tolerance" you mention in such an idealized fashion was nothing less the imposition of second class status upon those deemed "dhimmi". If the word tolerance means to you "we won't kill you as long as you accept your diminished status and restricted rights, then yes, you might call that tolerance -- as in barely tolerated.

Other people may reject this extreme chauvenism as displaying something less than true tolerance, however, and I count myself among them.

A very long thread. Too bad it's full of the same ignorance of Arab and Israeli history in the region of British Mandate Palestine that nearly always makes these discussions border on the ridiculous; not surprising when one side's 'sources' and 'facts' come almost entirely from old Liberty Lobby ant-semitic propoganda tracts, the now defunct 'Institute For Historical Review', the lies of Nazis like Ernest Zundel and his pet monkey David Irving, et al ...

I declare this thread over.

Indeed. The pro-PLO side was never in it, so some would say it never began in the first place.

I've said you are a hypocrite and a Holocaust revisionist.

I minor snivel here ... these people aren't 'revisionists', they're crackpots, Nazis, knee-jerk anti-Israeli leftists, etc. Yitzhak Arad was a revisionist, as one example; people who run around repeating tripe from sites like Stormfront, faux 'historians' like Zundel, David Irving, David Cole, years and decades after all that BS has been thoroughly discredited, are not revisionists. They have other agendas.

Mr. George Washington...i believe you have your religions mixed up slightly - it is all the books which portray jesus christ as either savior or prophet - and muslims vs. israeli's has so little religious basis that the entire conflict is just one in which each side believes it is right. none of the religions condones murder, under any circumstances. in fact, i believe that if the word is followed to the letter it is better to die than kill - becuase when up before judgement i believe he says to anyone who's killed and doesn't spend the rest of his/her life as a hermit repenting endlessly, that they're going to hell. so i support any of the people on either side who doesn't kill.
and the holocaust was the fault of anyone who took part in it. anyone and everyone who ever grassed in their jewish neighbour to the gestapo - and thats a helluva lot, anyone who ever killed a jew - and thats a helluva lot, anyone who followed orders - again, alot, and anyone without the moral sense to say this is wrong - including the vatican, for which they recently apologized - becuase in both christandom and judaism the jews are gods chosen people. the christians who say "but the jews killed jesus" deny that jesus himself was of the jewish faith - so the jews killed a jewish jesus? no, the romans did. and screw the passion depicting all that pain. that movie is still just a movie - if people wanna get religious over a movie, then the world has become blind to what religion is and has been for millenia.

i support neither of the secular states of isreal or palestine. because they dont promote the idea within their own communities that war is in itself an unforgivable atrocity before the eyes of the one and only lord - to shed blood is to deny to divinity of our own creation. every person who kills, kills the image of the lord. those who say they kill FOR religion, deny their own religious teachings - the teachings as they are WRITTEN - NOT as they are put forward by extremist religious elders, or secular heads of government. there is seperation between church and state, except in israel, in which case i do believe that the actions of the state have smeared the traditions of the religion. but ill individually seperate them anyway - because judaism doesn't promote murder and in isreal it is considered necessity. who remembers attack choppers argued as a defensive measure? attack choppers are made for attack...the simplicity of the concept is that an attack chopper performs an attacking action, and is an unsuitable measure for defence.

now, im also of the belief that the lesser evil is one to choose. you put a rifle in my hand with the date, whereabouts and time of hitler back in time after the beginning of the murders, and id gladly pop one in him and id probably repent for not as much time, with not as much sincerity, as i would have had i been on the other side of it. but i wasnt and i cant. but the fact that executioners don't baulk from their jobs is unsurprising. most enjoy it. i heard somewhere that in nazi germany less than one percent didnt like doing it. its never been someones duty to purpotrate crimes against humanity, and anyone who says it is, or argues otherwise, is blind.

war, is not an interest of any monotheistic god - and it is mans free will which creates war where none is necessary. why not communise isreal and palestine so as to interdepend creating...palrael. or isrealistine. teach the people of both countries, using educational methods developed and used for hatred in Nazi Germany for the opposite in Palrael. Palraelians united against bullshit from everywhere. because thats what it gets.
as it is israel gets screwed over by arabic neighbours, but support from the states. and palestine gets dicked by israel many times over, then screwed over by the arabic neighbours who pretend to be friends, and then denounced as terrorists when fighting for what WAS PALESTINE prior to the relocation of the jews from Europe following the holocaust. so...for them its a fight for restoration. a fight against foreigners who took the land, and as such, all are military targets. indulge me those with enough imagination, but Nazi Germany wins the second world war and moves its citizens to the United States, now United under nazi states - do the americans put up with it? or do you fight tooth and nail for every inch of soil which was once the USA against any and all enemys who come from that foreign country, be they settlers taking your land, or soldiers killing your people.
the mindset of the terrorist is one of the lowliest depravity, but it is not to be blamed on him - no, because he has become a mindless drone - what made him or her into this? the situation. fix the situation and terrorism finds its base of support slowly retreating - fixing the situation requires sacrifice from the powerful. it requires charitably giving what is ineligable for charity, and working for another twice as hard as one would work for oneself, with less reward. and it requires the United Nations to be soverignly recognized as correctly dispositioned organization intended to create a paradise for all, supported by a force capable of defeating any other on the battlefield. and this most likely won't happen, and we can go on discussing these things on messageboards. and it would dilute the great wonder, and cultures of the world, and we would lose much more than there is to gain. and so we fight terrorism - but the palestinian is more a freedom fighter against a defensive israeli.

Originally Posted by Gandhi>Bush

I never said it was the Jew's fault. I'm saying they did nothing to stop it.
How could they do anything to stop a maniac and a tyrant with all the powers determined to annihilate you and your people?

If you and your family were robbed by some home invaders with heavy fire weapons, were you dare to resist against them and hope for their mercy that they won't kill you and your whole family despite all your cooperation. It's easier said then when you're in the dire situation. Because you never know the outcome before it happens.

Pol Pot killed millions of his fellow countrymen who could not resist against him. Are they at fault for their own murder?

this thread is seriously offensive...screw all who say the holocaust was the jews fault. that kind of argument is like the argument the penguin lives in antartica because he was beamed down from his home planet of pluto with the re-routing teleport station somewhere in the sea beneath the galapagos. wait...i hear a church forming around my "theory". the disgruntled scientologists...

FreeThinker said:
I printed out all 20 or so pages of this thread and showed a couple of my friends.

Once that was finished I took the thread to my college professor for review.

Then I sent it to a local radio station for debate, after which it was made into a special edition newspaper.

From there it was reviewed by the FBI's crime lab for DNA evidence.

And finally it was forewarded to the UN security council.

All parties involved agree: Gandhi>Bush got wtf destroyed on this thread.

I decair this thread over. Furthermore I declair this the day of January 17th a National Holiday. Banks shall be closed and children shall stay home from school. There will be a parade in the town square, with free lollypops.

I win?

Psst... No one cares.

Tashah said:
Religion is everywhere in America... from churches, synagogues, and mosques to the coinage in your pocket. From the daily Pledge of Allegience to invocations before each Congressional session. From the swearing-in ceremony of each United States president to sporting events.

I have no problems with religion Mr. Gandhi, as long as it is not forcibly shoved down my throat. I admire the higher-tenets of the great religions, and I believe that religio-stricture does not necessarily infringe on personal freedoms. Indeed, a good preponderance of mankind's moral aspirations find their genesis in religious scripture.

America is secular to a point, just as Israel is religious to a point. Freedom can never be exactly equivalent for each individual in a democratic society, but each society should have the freedom to determine its norms and destiny.

I didn't mean an attack on religion when I called America secular or when I suggested a secular govt, in the proposed solution to the Israel-Palestine conflict. While religion exists in America, while a majority of it's citizens are christian, or so is claimed by said citizens, America is not dictated by any particular relgion. Correct me if I'm wrong as I'm not 100% positive, but neither is Israel. The only thing that makes Israel at all biased toward Jews is the immigration policy, again this is only to my limited knowledge.

Once again you wish to change something that is not yours to change. Israel did not dictate the composition of your nation, yet you wish to dictate the composition of Israel to suit your agenda of peace. Were it not for the frictions between Israelis and Palestinians, your attentions would certainly be elsewhere. Why should Israel change because of causal and hostile exterior forces? Instead of demanding change of the attacked, why do you not instead demand reform of the attackers? Your views here are skewered and topsy-turvey... and I simply cannot subscribe to them.

Why should Israel change? To right the wrong of 1947.

I'm as open minded as most people but I can assure you of this... the societal, cultural, and religious differences here are legion and quite irreconcilable. I can assure you that neither side of this divide would embrace unification. Neither side has ever proposed it, and each side never will. This reality may offend your Gandhiesque worldview, but nevertheless that is the simple truth and the stark reality.

Well allow me to acquire the Israeli perspective of why not?

laska said:
Ghandi>Bush, one last hypothetical. Your daughter is kidnapped and the ransom for your daughter's life is three months of your freedom. What do you do?

It's too ambiguous to make a decision.

Gandhi>Bush said:
Why should Israel change? To right the wrong of 1947.

Why not the other side change, and have them abandon their idolatrous talking to rocks like the internationally criminal supporters of “Palestinian” Hamas (see the mentally ill Hamas Charter where rocks and trees talk), and PLEASE have them stop the stoning of mindless rocks less they trip and kill somebody, and certainly get them to reject that satanically mindless swirling around black stone idols, so the legally accepted United Nations recognized peaceful member State of Israel can embrace them?

Gandhi>Bush said:

The UN General Assembly approved the 1947 UN Partition Plan dividing the territory into two states, Jewish and Arab, giving about half the land area to each state. Jerusalem was planned to be an international region administered by the UN to avoid conflict over its status.

Immediately following the adoption of the Partition Plan by the UN General Assembly (on November 29, 1947), the Palestinian Arab leadership rejected the plan and launched a guerilla war that included attacks on Jewish civilians. The Irgun Tsvai Leumi retaliated with attacks on Arab civilians.

The surrounding Arab states supported the Palestinian Arabs in rejecting both the Partition Plan and the establishment of Israel, and the armies of six Arab nations attacked the newly formed State of Israel. Over the next 15 months, Israelis captured and annexed an additional 26% of the Mandate territory west of the Jordan river. Most of the Arab population fled or were expelled during the war. The continuing conflict between Israel and the Arab world resulted in a lasting displacement that persists to this day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel

The only wrong here was Palistinian Arabs refusing to share and they lost in the end. What's amazing is that if Arabs did not resort to animalistic behaviors, all would have been just fine and Israel would not have been on a quest for survival for the last 55 years. And now the bleeding hearts want Israel to "correct a wrong.":roll:

Here's a twisted cure....."shove "Palestine" into the ocean once and for all and rid the holy land of them." Oh wait...Only Arabs and Persians can get away with saying such things towards Jews. The double standard lies in bigotry. Europe's anti-semitism is very much alive today as it was fifty years ago, though they lack any military power or willingness to act on such things. Why would the "Global Left" care what they say about Jews? Now let Israel say something and its all we would hear about....."how evil and wrong they are for "antagonizing" Muslims in such a manner."

Gandhi>Bush said:

The key thing you typed is "in the early days." Those days are gone. Today, we are left with a civilization that stagnated in those early days. It's not so much a problem that Europe split the lands up to suit their needs. Because of their self-inflicted failures, fundamentalism has risen into radicalism on a grand scale. Much of the Arab world has withdrawn into a fortress of intolerance and self-righteousness as psychologically comfortable as it is practically destructive. Our age happens to be a losing era for Islam, when its functionality as a mundane organizing tool has decayed in much of the world—just as European Christianity had done by the beginning of the 16th century. Radicalism just doesn't go away and it is intolerant of others. Blame is the narcotic of choice. To extremists, it doesn't matter who is to blame, just so as the blame is removed from the "believers" shoulders. These radicals fuel Palestinian actions with cheers and "support." Palestinians very much adhere to the Radical preachings that "Allah," according to the Qu'ran, prohibits the tolerance of other religions. The terrorists may believe that they're good Muslims — self-awareness is not a widespread human trait — but their deeds are those of the pagans Mohammed condemned. There is a great perversion going on in the world of Islam and expecting Palestinians to share land with anybody is impossible in their current state of mind. Because they refuse to roll up their sleeves, they are, through their own fault, as close to hopeless as any societies and cultures upon this earth. Their only solution is to blame others and destroy for their "God."

Last edited:
DivineComedy said:
Why not the other side change, and have them abandon their idolatrous talking to rocks like the internationally criminal supporters of “Palestinian” Hamas (see the mentally ill Hamas Charter where rocks and trees talk), and PLEASE have them stop the stoning of mindless rocks less they trip and kill somebody, and certainly get them to reject that satanically mindless swirling around black stone idols, so the legally accepted United Nations recognized peaceful member State of Israel can embrace them?

Why not both change?

Back
Top Bottom