• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The FBI wants the public to help identify Capitol rioters

The terrorist that looted a lectern has been identified. He's a Trump supporter from Florida....

guy.jpg

You sure he's not antifa? Trumpists here are telling us that all the bad things that happened had to be antifa.

It wasn't Antifa or BLM that impeached Trump. It was Democrats, hellbent on deposing a guy they disliked.

Freedom isn't always pretty. It isn't always a walk in the park on a sunny day. Sometimes freedom involves working with people and ideas that are in direct conflict with your own.

For the entirety of the Trump presidency the Democrats, as well as a bunch of NeverTrumpers on the GOP side, sought to undermine the things that half this nation valued and voted for. They personalized their ideology and targeted Trump while completely dismissing the ideology behind his election. They lied about how Trump came to power. They committed a three year "investigation" into a story that they KNEW was false right from the get-go and, through their propagandists in the media, promoted it as "truth". When the evidence failed to validate their claims they went on a whole new tear about "obstruction" and "foreign interference in the upcoming election". That was also a lie and once again the complicit propagandists in the media picked their side. They railroaded Mike Flynn, knowing full well that he did nothing wrong.

The American system of government requires that the people hold it to account. Well, the government refused to hear the please of the people. They refused to hold anyone to account for the transgressions against the people. The government has chosen to preserve themselves and their station while abandoning half the nation. At this point the people no longer have an option for peaceful redress of their grievances because the government has decided that those people don't deserve to be heard. The government has decided that the people are the enemy and has backed the people into a corner.

The time has come for the government to make their next choice. They can stand the people up against the wall and shoot them in the head as so many prior governments have done or they can take a long hard look at what they have become and reassess their place in this nation. The government has drawn all the lines thus far and their legacy is directly before them. May they choose wisely.

You know, you sound exactly like I imagine one of those traitors last night would sound, if I ever spoke to one in person. "They" did this and "they" did that. Listen: Democrats are not responsible for all those things you listed. So please stop it with the victim hood and paranoia. Everyone was not out to get Trump. Trump is a piece of shit. And now EVERYONE knows it except a handful of traitors.

Capitol Police noted that of the now 70 arrestees, none is a local resident.

I am not saying they have not but it is the first I am hearing them ask.

I am curious how many people that were involved in tearing down statues, looting, arson, unlawful occupation, etc have been prosecuted?
Congrats on being literally the only person on the planet looking at yesterday and thinking “if those were black people I bet they’d get off easier”.

Acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen vowed that pro-Trump rioters who entered the U.S. Capitol would "face the full consequences of their actions under the law," and those consequences could include being charged under President Trump's executive order authorizing up to 10 years in prison for "injury of federal property."

"Our criminal prosecutors have been working throughout the night with special agents and investigators from the U.S. Capitol Police, FBI, ATF, Metropolitan Police Department and the public to gather the evidence, identify perpetrators and charge federal crimes where warranted," Rosen said in a statement on Thursday.

"Some participants in yesterday’s violence will be charged today, and we will continue to methodically assess evidence, charge crimes and make arrests in the coming days and weeks to ensure that those responsible are held accountable under the law," Rosen continued.
Capitol rioters could face up to 10 years in prison under Trump monument executive order (FOX, yeah, Fox)

Congrats on being literally the only person on the planet looking at yesterday and thinking “if those were black people I bet they’d get off easier”.
congratulations on being completely clueless about my opinion. I had not even considered pigmentation when I said that.

The guy on the right shouldn't be too hard to identify....he's wearing his work badge.

The stupidity of these assclowns is breathtaking.

Another stupid person facing the consequences of her illegal actions...

You see these people?

Well this is how ****ed they are:

Everyone should start by sending them all their footage of the summer rioting since they have a new found concern for this stuff.
Don't have to send footage. The right-wing anarchists who came to Minnesota to take advantage of the demonstrations posted themselves burning buildings on Facebook.

It's amazing how, even while committing treason, many of these idiots were too stupid to wear masks even when they had a legal excuse to do so.
Junior was inciting them too. Not to mention:
37696994-9120301-image-a-20_1609974971850.jpg

Anyone dumb enough to wear a Trump hat, in the first place, is dumb enough to wear their name tag to a government siege. Not surprised in the least. <yawn>
At least you can't accuse this bunch of "consciousness of guilt".

Don't have to send footage. The right-wing anarchists who came to Minnesota to take advantage of the demonstrations posted themselves burning buildings on Facebook.
You made it a point to distinguish the right wing. Is it your opinion that the offenses are exclusive to the right or at least an overwhelming majority of it is?

The FBI is asking Americans to step up and help them identify the people that participated in Wednesday's riot and insurrection at the US Capitol.
It's not just tips and information that the agency wants, it's also asking for photos or videos.
"The FBI is seeking information that will assist in identifying individuals who are actively instigating violence in Washington, DC," it said on its website.
<snip>

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/us/fbi-tips-insurrection-riot-capitol-hill-trnd/index.html

Let's all help to locate these traitor's and get 'em all locked the **** up.
FU good luck with that. Look the other way like the Dems do.

You made it a point to distinguish the right wing. Is it your opinion that the offenses are exclusive to the right or at least an overwhelming majority of it is?
Overwhelming majority is

There are certainly commonalities between the BLM complaints and those of the group in DC yesterday. In fact, if the media and the political class chose to focus on those commonalities instead of just bash everyone in DC as a "terrorist" we actually might be able to make some headway into resolving this impasse.
I don't have tv, but i do quite a lot of reading and pulling up news reports. There was a 4 foot whopper in the NYT this morning. I have not heard the media broad brushing the protesters yesterday--good turnout, it looks like; the goings on at the Capitol really stole the thunder from everyone else there. No Proud Boys fights after dark that I heard about, and less than 50 people arrested for curfew violations, which, considering the crowds, was pretty amazing. When it comes to protests, the old adage "no news is good news" applies: if it wasn't sensational enough to be reported on, it was most likely peaceful. That was BLM'S battle all summer--yes, most of the protests WERE peaceful and therefore they got a one inch column at the bottom of page 3, or a 10 second mention on the 11 o'clock news. Blood sells, isn't that the media's SOP?

It's rather interesting that the FBI has such a penchant for going after Trump and his supporters while completely ignoring any political movements to the left of Mao. They were never held to account for "Russiagate" and now seek to purge the nation of Trump supporters. I don't see this working out well for anyone in the end.
Sounds like you are guilty of trying to give aid and comfort to a seditious, subversive, insurrection engaged treasonous gang.....

For what it's worth... (<---- see what I did there?)

Reminds me of lyrics from a song in my youth.

There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound?
Everybody look - what's going down?

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Young people speaking' their minds
Getting so much resistance from behind

It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?

What a field day for the heat
A thousand people in the street
Singing songs and carrying signs
Mostly saying, "hooray for our side"

It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away

We better stop
Hey, what's that sound?
A lot of variations on a theme between now and then.

Back
Top Bottom