• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Thank you trump!!!

They were all set to do exactly that until Hannity came on.
He's not the only one saying that Trump is scared of Hannity, Rush, et al either.
I'm sure you don't need any memory pills so I know that you are aware of the dozen or so other Republicans who are pissed off that he pulled this stunt.

Face it, this shutdown is a Trump dumpster fire and he owns it and so do you.
And in 48 hours the dust will settle and America will look back on it the same way they have looked back on the other Republican Party shutdowns since Gingrich held the gavel.
Trump orchestrated this whole thing, it's going exactly as planned, he is playing you like a fiddle

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

You obviously don't believe what Trump says. Sad.
You obviously lack basic powers of observation and overestimate you ability to mask it with subpar attempts at snark.

Trump orchestrated this whole thing, it's going exactly as planned, he is playing you like a fiddle

The Senate voted unanimously (100-0) to pass the House funding legislation on 12/19/18.
Then Hannity played Trump like a fiddle.

There, I fixed it for you :)

You obviously lack basic powers of observation and overestimate you ability to mask it with subpar attempts at snark.

My point was that Trump said the shutdown was his. I believe him, but you overlooked his comment, it seems.

My point was that Trump said the shutdown was his. I believe him, but you overlooked his comment, it seems.
Not st all I'm all aware of what he said but all means if you'd like to post a quote or video clip, please do. It seems to be the newest obsession by the left

They don't wrap themselves in the flag and claim the mantle to nearly the extent Republicans do. Hell Trump even lied about donating to them till they twisted his arm and he coughed up.

I can offer nothing to dispute what you just said.
it is all true.
As a conservative Democrat political orphan, I have never like the attitude Republicans have about giving the rich all they want.
As a conservative Democrat political orphan, I have never liked the current attitude of Democrats about giving those that refuse to work all they want.
...and I have NEVER approved of burning and profaning the flag at any time.

Federal government is shut down and my comment is 100% correct so you are lying. It’s ok I know you trump supporters are lying defenders of anything trump. Pathetic but then that’s trump supporters.

FACT: Disabled veteran's are getting their money. In fact the direct deposit my friends and I got in late December was for the month of January 2019.

The fact you perpetuate and double down on this lie makes anything you say from now on suspect.
The fact you can not admit you are 100% wrong means your personal integrity is suspect too.
When confronted with facts, you keep perpetuating your original lie.

You are completely wrong, and have been proven to be wrong.
Digging in your heels and clinging onto your original lie is just making you look silly now.

Disable veterans are getting their money.
You are wrong when you say they are not.
You will have to deal with this reality as best you can, but it IS reality and the truth.
When you say disabled veterans are not getting paid you are only showing you do not have the ability to face the facts.

Last edited:
FACT: Disabled veteran's are getting their money. In fact the direct deposit my friends and I got in late December was for the month of January 2019.

The fact you perpetuate and double down on this lie makes anything you say from now on suspect.
The fact you can not admit you are 100% wrong means your personal integrity is suspect too.
When confronted with facts, you keep perpetuating your original lie.

You are completely wrong, and have been proven to be wrong.
Digging in your heels and clinging onto your original lie is just making you look silly now.

Disable veterans are getting their money.
You are wrong when you say they are not.
You will have to deal with this reality as best you can, but it IS reality and the truth.
When you say disabled veterans are not getting paid you are only showing you do not have the ability to face the facts.

Show where I said specifically disabled veterans would not get their check. Your lying again and it’s pathetic. Show the specific quote from me saying such.

And you can bet they will as soon as the new members are seated. Whether he refuses to budge and make a fool out of himself is another story.

It's going to get really interesting. Trump is as dumb as a stump and has no political experience. You can say what you want about Pelosi, but she is going to eat Trump for breakfast as she's been around the block a few times and knows the ropes. He's clueless and won't even listen to anyone.

Won't 2019 be fun?? :lamo

Federal government is shut down and my comment is 100% correct so you are lying. It’s ok I know you trump supporters are lying defenders of anything trump. Pathetic but then that’s trump supporters.

Show me one thing I have lied about. You can not find anything. I know what I am talking about.
My posts on this thread have been 100% truthful and factual.

Yours are all based of repeating lies you were told by others, so rather than admit you are taken in by others, you have instead chosen to keep repeating those same lies and double down on them.

Don't feel bad. Most people on the internet do not have the personal integrity to admit they are wrong about anything. You are no exception in this behavior.

Bye...This conversation is over. I am 100% right about disabled veterans still getting their money.
If you do not believe this, then it is your right to be completely wrong about it. Which you are, and have been since the beginning.

If the left were not so rigidly intolerant it would not be necessary to take a.hardline stance. Reasonable compromises by the left would have avoided this entirely.

Do you not listen to anything but Trump?? Sad.

smallest violin.jpg

Well, if children weren't such common victims of right wing ideology I wouldn't mention them. Why, do you actually care if they suffer for your wall battle? I'm not seeing it.

I'm not proud of having to point out to adults that their actions have consequences, you guys should be smart or moral enough to understand that but you're not. So much of conservative "principle" is built upon a foundation of willful ignorance and re-defining the consequences. Calling Hispanic children "illegal" justifies your apathy to their suffering, does it not? Imagining you are saving the country with the wall justifies allowing thousands of American public servants to be cut off from their source of income, right?

It's far too late for conservatives to deny who they are. That they are shamelessly apathetic to the collateral damage of their policies is not debatable, not with so many examples. I have no desire to continue to remind you of character deficits of which you have no will to acknowledge or to change but it's a glaring contradiction to who conservatives pretend to be. They wrap themselves in the flag and in the liberating love of Jesus and those magical virtues become armor that protects them from EVER having to engage in painful introspection.

The human cost of their apathy to the poor, to minorities and to the "damned" exists ironically in those who demand constant patronizing of their own perpetual butthurt. It's YOUR ilk who are, shockingly, proud, not mine. We on the left are ashamed to have to call greedy and heartless bigots our countrymen. But, there we are.

Thank you. :rock:clap:

Not st all I'm all aware of what he said but all means if you'd like to post a quote or video clip, please do. It seems to be the newest obsession by the left

Is this confirmation bias?? Willful ignorance??? Cognitive dissonance?? Very interesting phenomenon.

Back
Top Bottom