• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Texas Elementary School Pathologist Fired for Not Signing Allegiance to Israel Document

Facts pertaining to this subject are everywhere. However, willful blindness employed by Israel's useful idiots prohibits many from ever experiencing an epiphany. Then there are those who experience an awakening, yet are too bound to their own need for acceptance to ever voice their conscience. The herd mentality, and the consequences associated with breaking free from the pack, are just too powerful for some to free themselves from.

So in other words all you have is narcissistic babbling about how special you think you are, idiotic fantasies about "awakenings" this and "conscience" that, and......no evidence.

Unsurprising given just how dumb "ZOG" and the other conspiracy theories you subscribe to are.

Seeing as how I see BDS as an anti-Semitic movement designed to attack the jewish people out of one of a shrinking amount of safe harbours. I do support the law and decision. Obviously, this woman believes such actions are just politics and perhaps even for human rights so I can understand her or the OP outrage, and certianly think her case should be heard and given grounds to appel. I could be wrong. She at least must see though why there is such worry from the jewish point of view? Why such a law is in place?

Few groups share a history as that of the Jewish people, where a once supportive societies first turn to highlight their difference, then attack them economically, then attack them physically. The idea we should just throw out that history of mistrust is silly. Israel represents a safe harbour, remains a strong ally of America, and more importantly is being singled out for no other reason than they are jewish. It is a fair and appropriate response to protect against troublesome local developments such as BDS, maybe it can go too far, maybe this is an example of it going too far. Reading what I did though I see no more issue then that of barring any other forms manifest observable racist behavior by an educators. Debatable certainly, but unlike most cases I think appropriate. Would we be so offended if she had to sign something that said she didn't take part in stopping Africanamericans from having access to all businesses or supports refusing to serve gays?

BDS is economic warfare selecting a country solely for being primary jewish. The tragic Palestine situation is not unique around the world. 25% of Israels citizen remain of that heritage and they have offered the rufugees in West Bank and Gaza many deals to end the current situion. There remains a land disagreement. That is common as are noncitizen refugees in many countries often treated in worse ways. The target on Israel is obviously only because they are jewish, whether people want to admit it or not.

Wow... The award for blissfully unaware post of the year goes to #74.

Blissfully unaware of...

Critical thought, reason, history, etc, etc.

The gist of your post was- 'BDS is antisemitism, because any and all grievances against the Israel government is Jew hate. Criticism of Israeli policies is Jew hate. Either give Israel everything it demands, or you're antisemitic.'

Critical thought, reason, history, etc, etc.

The gist of your post was- 'BDS is antisemitism, because any and all grievances against the Israel government is Jew hate. Criticism of Israeli policies is Jew hate. Either give Israel everything it demands, or you're antisemitic.'
You don't think Israel gets singled out despite having problems shared in many parts of the world?

You don't think Israel gets singled out despite having problems shared in many parts of the world?

No. Name a country besides Israel which has it's own laws in America forbidding support of boycotts against it. Name a country besides Israel that spies on American citizens, in order to learn their political preferences, which are used to blackmail and bar American citizens from employment.

No. Name a country besides Israel which has it's own laws in America forbidding support of boycotts against it. Name a country besides Israel that spies on American citizens, in order to learn their political preferences, which are used to blackmail and bar American citizens from employment.

No? You don't think for example the record of UN resolutions against Israel seem to be unfairly biased when compared to the known events, policies and actions in those other nations? You don't think Israel is treated differently in relation to other nations facing refugee populations and disputed territories? You think Israel is held to a common standard?

No? You don't think for example the record of UN resolutions against Israel seem to be unfairly biased when compared to the known events, policies and actions in those other nations?

I answered your question, but you didn't answer mine.

You don't think Israel is treated differently in relation to other nations facing refugee populations and disputed territories?

Yes, they're treated differently: they're allowed to structure their country around preserving a racial/ethnic/religious majority. While Belgium and Israel are comparable in geographic size for example, Belgium has been under constant pressure to allow immigration, while Israel has been allowed to do whatever they want. Even more suspicious, is the fact that pro-refugee activist groups in the USA and Europe are disproportionally comprised of Jews.

You think Israel is held to a common standard?

Clearly not, as they're afforded with the lockstep support of most American media. If Israel were held to a common standard, Netanyahu would be in prison for his many corruption cases, and the American media would recognize that Netanyahu is as untrustworthy a leader as Vladimir Putin.

I answered your question, but you didn't answer mine.
Name a country besides Israel which has it's own laws in America forbidding support of boycotts against it.
None come to mind. Is there another country being targeted for boycott?
Name a country besides Israel that spies on American citizens, in order to learn their political preferences
Every Country with an espionage service with an offensive mandate. So for example Canada does not, where as the US/Britain do.
which are used to blackmail and bar American citizens from employment.
No foreign country can blackmail or bar citizens in foreign nations as far as I am aware.
Yes, they're treated differently: they're allowed to structure their country around preserving a racial/ethnic/religious majority. While Belgium and Israel are comparable in geographic size for example, Belgium has been under constant pressure to allow immigration, while Israel has been allowed to do whatever they want. Even more suspicious, is the fact that pro-refugee activist groups in the USA and Europe are disproportionally comprised of Jews.
Wow! Well first the “racial/ethnic” aspect is not true. Anyone is welcome to convert to Orthodox Judaism to gain citizenship which is open to any ethnicity. As to the ethno-state: Japan and China are both examples of countries which highly restrict immigration.

There are plenty of cultural reasons Jews(including non-ethic jews) are disproportionately represented in any political group. I would also note the group you highlight here is not Zionist.
Clearly not, as they're afforded with the lockstep support of most American media. If Israel were held to a common standard, Netanyahu would be in prison for his many corruption cases, and the American media would recognize that Netanyahu is as untrustworthy a leader as Vladimir Putin.
I don’t much like the media and I do not agree in anyway.
I think your answers have well highlighted my point. I may suggest taking a step back and reading about more of the world. Much bigger concerns than little old Israel. :peace

Back
Top Bottom