• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Texas Death Penalty for Abortions

It seems there is constant contradicting posts from pro choicers. First it was that doesnt happen. now we have one of you who have seen the video. Are you correct or not?

How about you stop taking the lazy way out by calling my post contradictory without even addressing anything I actually said?

You also seem to be under the deluded notion that anyone who watches those videos is going to be magically transformed into an anti-choicer who wants to force women to go through with pregnancies. That's not how it works.

You can't take away a person's bodily autonomy just because a medical procedure grosses you out. You have no medical qualifications and even if you did you have no right to choose for another person.

Women are not your property. You can't control their bodies.

It didn't get there without their input. They shouldn't have left a deposit.

This is lliterally just a recycled pro-life argument for why women should be obligated to carry their pregnancies to term.

I'm against the death penalty, but tbf there's no punishment more fitting for ending a human life.

Do women have a legal choice in your surgical procedures?

I mean, really, almost all of the difficulty you're having with understanding the immorality of your position would be cleared up if you'd stop basing your arguments on women being the property of men.

The only immorality here is from people who think killing defensless human beings is ok.

The only immorality here is from people who think killing defensless human beings is ok.

To be clear...you are referring to every civilized country on the planet. Lol

Your position is indefensible. It's why you're losing.

We kill defenseless people all the time in our society with our government's blessing, like when we bomb foreign countries and kill thousands of non-combatant civilians.

You seem to be confused with abortion being 'legal' as opposed to being 'ok.' ( whatever you mean by that silliness ) Do you understand the difference ?

It seems there is constant contradicting posts from pro choicers. First it was that doesnt happen. now we have one of you who have seen the video. Are you correct or not?

I almost had to have a D and E abortion when I miscarried my little one at about 20 weeks.

From Wiki:

A dilation and evacuation (D&E also sometimes called dilation and extraction) is the dilation of the cervix and surgical evacuation of the contents of the uterus. It is a method of abortion as well as a therapeutic procedure used after miscarriage to prevent infection by ensuring that the uterus is fully evacuated.

Between my second and third child I had 2 miscarriages.

The first miscarriage was an early one, about 5 to 6 weeks.

During my second miscarriage I was about 20 weeks pregnant and I stated getting extreme contraction pains.

My husband and I and our two children were looking forward to a new addition to our family.

My doctor was out of town so my husband drove me to the ER. We were hoping the contractions could be stopped and I could continue my pregnancy.

The ER nurse had me take a pregnancy test. She told my husband and I was no longer pregnant, my little one had died within me.

The on call doctor either did not want to or could not come that night and told the nurse to give me meds to stop the contractions and he would come in the next day to give me the D and E abortion to remove the dead fetus.

After the meds were given and the contractions stopped , I was wheeled to my bed for the night. When I was transferring from the gurney to my bed my little one was expelled and I accidentally saw how malformed it was.

My doctor later told me even if I had carried it longer it never would have lived. It was too malformed. He told me pathology told him it was so malformed they could not even tell if was a boy or a girl.

Last edited:
Hitler, not God, decided it was OK to murder Jews. Black Lives Matter morons, not God, decided it was OK to murder cops. White moronic slave owners, not God, decided it was OK to enslave, beat and even murder black slaves. Mueller and his leftist pals, not God, decided it was OK to raid Manafort's house in the middle of the night with camera crews in tow for crimes equally committed by democrat associates who were not charged. Humans, not God, decide whether it is OK to murder infants either inside or outside the womb.

There are no infants inside UTERUSES.

I invoke Godwin's Law.

why isbit homicide when they want it but abortion when they don't? And can we apply this thinking to the rest of our laws?

For the same reason it's a crime if you kill my dog against my will, but I can have her euthanised if I so choose.

A fetus isn't threatening anyone. It's the killing of a defenseless human no matter which way you view it. You are killing a human being who is at their most vulnerable state. Special place in hell right next to hitler for baby killers.

A fetus is not a human being. And yes, it is threatening someone - the woman's life. I cannot safely gestate a pregnancy.

The last time I posted a mock abortion video ( one done on dolls) I was perma bammed from the forum. With moderator permission I will gladly post what the killing and dismemberment of the unborn looks like so we can all watch it together.

If you were perma banned, you wouldn't be posting here right now.

Apologies if this has already been posted elsewhere. I was pretty flabbergasted to hear about it:

Texas abortion bill would allow the death penalty for women - Vox

Obviously the bill won't pass, but the immorality behind it is worth talking about. This seems really antithetical to anyone who claims to be "pro-life".

So a minor could get raped and incested by her father, and then get the death penalty if she tries to get rid of the pregnancy.

Talk about twisted! :shock:

You killed a fetus, now we're going to kill you. Are we going back to the good old days of an eye for an eye? When do we start stoning people again? Cutting hands off for stealing? Christian sharia law is right and it's disgusting for people who claim to be all about pro-life.

*sigh* There are other forums besides this one. The internet has that capability.

Why did you say this, then? "The last time I posted a mock abortion video ( one done on dolls) I was perma bammed from the forum. " Why would you refer to another forum here?

It's actually not increasing, if you research the demographics. Pro-life is decreasing. They're just getting louder as their old vanguard is dying out.

The internet is a liberating force in this case because it is allowing people to mobilize faster to protest government intrusion into people's reproductive lives.

• United States - pro-choice and pro-life supporters in 2018 | Statistic

I don't really see a different.

2003 45% "pro-life"
2018 48% "pro-life"

I can also point to a rise in the organization of far right groups, AfD, UKIP/Brexit Party etc are doing far better (as they didn't even exist 10 years ago).

Between 1990 and 2001 the world was supposedly becoming a better place. China was opening up, the USSR disappeared, Albania was freer, the Warsaw Pact countries were free.

And it's all going to hell.

Russia is invading its of countries.
China is bullying like crazy.
The US is invading and bombing at will to get cheaper oil.

The future is bleak, the internet is being seen as dangerous and is being cracked down on.

And yet men have still gone to jail for murdering 'non-infant' blobs in their mother's womb.

Name one man in the United States besides Scott Peterson who was charged with murder ( second degeree ) of an unborn/fetus.

Why did you say this, then? "The last time I posted a mock abortion video ( one done on dolls) I was perma bammed from the forum. " Why would you refer to another forum here?
which forum did I refer to?

I know all about the law.

The federal government does not have a murder charge.

They may charge a person for killing a fetus in violation of the UVVA.

That is not a murder charge.

I asked you to name at least one other man who was in jail for the murder of an unborn/fetus

It is clear you can’t.

Just a reminder of your quote:

And yet men have still gone to jail for murdering 'non-infant' blobs in their mother's womb.

You said men not a man.

So name another man convicted of murdering a fetus/unborn.

To be clear Scott Peterson was not convicted under the UVVA .

He was convicted under the California State code.

Last edited:
I know all about the law.

The federal government does not have a murder charge.

They may charge a person for killing a fetus in violation of the UVVA.

That is not a murder charge.

I asked you to name at least one other man who was in jail for the murder of an unborn/fetus

It is clear you can’t.

Just a reminder of your quote:

You said men not a man.

So name another man convicted of murdering a fetus/unborn.

To be clear Scott Peterson was not convicted under the UVVA .

He was convicted under the California State code.

You asked for a name. Tristian Jones went to prison for murdering an unborn child.

You asked for a name. Tristian Jones went to prison for murdering an unborn child.

So what? Do you know that same law specifically excludes abortion

Back
Top Bottom