• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Texas Death Penalty for Abortions

It's called involuntary termination, a form of manslaughter.

When women want their pregnancies it becomes homicide.

When they don't want their pregnancies it becomes abortion.

Women decide, not you.

Hitler, not God, decided it was OK to murder Jews. Black Lives Matter morons, not God, decided it was OK to murder cops. White moronic slave owners, not God, decided it was OK to enslave, beat and even murder black slaves. Mueller and his leftist pals, not God, decided it was OK to raid Manafort's house in the middle of the night with camera crews in tow for crimes equally committed by democrat associates who were not charged. Humans, not God, decide whether it is OK to murder infants either inside or outside the womb.

It's called involuntary termination, a form of manslaughter.

When women want their pregnancies it becomes homicide.

When they don't want their pregnancies it becomes abortion.

Women decide, not you.

why isbit homicide when they want it but abortion when they don't? And can we apply this thinking to the rest of our laws?

why isbit homicide when they want it but abortion when they don't? And can we apply this thinking to the rest of our laws?

Unborn children have the right to life, don't they? It just doesn't apply to women exercising their self-defense right to remove an unwanted person from their womb.

If I shoot a homeless person who is threatening me and refusing to leave my home, it's self-defense. If you shoot the same homeless person through my living room window, it's murder.

The death penalty should definitely go to the abortion provider.

As for the woman, just like in all homicide cases, extenuating circumstances are taken into account. People charged with murder can get any sentence from life in prison to simple probation if there are mitigating circumstances, and charges can be dropped from murder to manslaughter. I am sure the same thing would happen with this as well.

Why the provider? Does the provider hold that pregnant woman down by force and perform an abortion on her?

Why the provider? Does the provider hold that pregnant woman down by force and perform an abortion on her?

He is complicit in acts of feminism and witchcraft, and his soul must be purified by the flames.

Unborn children have the right to life, don't they? It just doesn't apply to women exercising their self-defense right to remove an unwanted person from their womb.

If I shoot a homeless person who is threatening me and refusing to leave my home, it's self-defense. If you shoot the same homeless person through my living room window, it's murder.

A fetus isn't threatening anyone. It's the killing of a defenseless human no matter which way you view it. You are killing a human being who is at their most vulnerable state. Special place in hell right next to hitler for baby killers.

A fetus isn't threatening anyone. It's the killing of a defenseless human no matter which way you view it. You are killing a human being who is at their most vulnerable state. Special place in hell right next to hitler for baby killers.

Why should a woman risk her life when she doesn't want to?

Why should a woman risk her life when she doesn't want to?

To avoid the need of killing another innocent human being. You guys crack me up...shooting innocent humam beings in a classroom....horrific...ripping an innocent human being apart by the limbs in the womb..... perfecrly normal.

To avoid the need of killing another innocent human being. You guys crack me up...shooting innocent humam beings in a classroom....horrific...ripping an innocent human being apart by the limbs in the womb..... perfecrly normal.

So the teacher is required to jump in front of that bullet intended for the child?

That is what you are saying. Someone MUST risk their life for another?

Anyone who thinks a change in laws will stop abortions is deluding themselves. It's not about abortion, it's about safe abortion. If the right gets away with this they'll only feel encouraged and start looking around to see what other rights and freedoms that their religion doesn't like can be rolled back. Gay marriage? Drug laws? It's Christian sharia trying to creep back in to society.

So the teacher is required to jump in front of that bullet intended for the child?

That is what you are saying. Someone MUST risk their life for another?

No...the correct scenario would be the teacher shouldn't shoot the children. The teacher didn't make the decision to bring a human into the world.

All I know is NOBODY better get between me and my post-workout fetal shakes and smoothies.

No...the correct scenario would be the teacher shouldn't shoot the children. The teacher didn't make the decision to bring a human into the world.

In your scenario the teacher is safe but the mothers life is at risk? You are ok with these women dying?

In your scenario the teacher is safe but the mothers life is at risk? You are ok with these women dying?

I'm not ok with anyone dying. The women however made the choice to have sex...the unborn did not. The onus is on her to bear the risk of her own decision.

I'm not ok with anyone dying. The women however made the choice to have sex...the unborn did not. The onus is on her to bear the risk of her own decision.

Or to get an abortion. It's an easy fix and available everywhere in the civilized world. Perhaps you would prefer El Salvador?

You're right, I chose a poor analogy. If a bystander looked into my house and saw a homeless person actively harming me, they would not legally require my permission to rescue me, even if-- unbenownst to them-- I was consenting to the harm.

I guess a better analogy would be felony murder. If you committed an assault with a deadly weapon upon me while a homeless persoin were beating me, and then ended up killing the homeless person also/instead, you would be liable for the homeless person's murder.

Seems it's increasing.

The internet is far from the liberating force it was hoped it would be. In fact it seems to make people more ignorant.

It's actually not increasing, if you research the demographics. Pro-life is decreasing. They're just getting louder as their old vanguard is dying out.

The internet is a liberating force in this case because it is allowing people to mobilize faster to protest government intrusion into people's reproductive lives.

Hitler, not God, decided it was OK to murder Jews. Black Lives Matter morons, not God, decided it was OK to murder cops. White moronic slave owners, not God, decided it was OK to enslave, beat and even murder black slaves. Mueller and his leftist pals, not God, decided it was OK to raid Manafort's house in the middle of the night with camera crews in tow for crimes equally committed by democrat associates who were not charged. Humans, not God, decide whether it is OK to murder infants either inside or outside the womb.

The fact that you think all of these things are the same shows how totally delusional you are.

Nobody has the right to the bodily resources of another human being. No one. We even protect the rights of dead people to not have their organs harvested unless they signed a document prior to their death saying it was OK. So what makes you think you get access to the resources of a female's womb and her livelihood?

The answer is that you don't.

It doesn't matter what laws get created. If I have an unwanted pregnancy, I'm ending it. I don't care if I have to use a coat hanger or something else. If I don't want the pregnancy, it's gone. Nobody tells me that I have to be pregnant.

Because a woman gets to decide what happens in her own body. She gets to decide what her pregnancy means to her, or doesn't. Nobody has a right to her bodily resources, not you, not a fetus, not anybody.

That's why.

The woman made a choice to have sex with a man. He too is culpable, for not using a condom, especially since most abortions are decided upon by the couple

The woman made a choice to have sex with a man. He too is culpable, for not using a condom, especially since most abortions are decided upon by the couple

A woman can have sex with 100 men in a year and only have one pregnancy. A man can have sex with 100 women in a year and create 100 pregnancies. Yet all the laws focus on punishing women for being sluts. Men have zero culpability according to laws.

And do men have a legal choice as to whether the mother can abort or not?

Back
Top Bottom