• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ted Cruz under fire for saying Biden prioritizing 'citizens of Paris' by rejoining climate deal

The only part that's even remotely interesting is that it went completely over AOC's head.
Extremely obvious is what a whack job Cruz continues to be. Better news than this will be when Cruz is shown the door.

You gotta wonder if Ted is really this dumb or does he only pretend to be so as to appeal to the dummies who love Trump.
My personal take about Lying Ted (Trump's words) is that there's a part of his brain that has been seriously compromised during his younger days, in which that area of his brain was easily tapped and manipulated by Trump resulting in his current drive to live in a world of conspiracies. Some QAnon cranks will hold aspirations for Cruz to lead them off another cliff.

Cruz is not a moron but he is stupid if he thinks he can capture the 2024 nomination and Presidency with just the support of the Trump base.

What’s the name of the accord? Mogadishu Accord? Nah, Rome accord? Oh, yeah! The Paris Accord. Because it was signed in Paris by the people who met in Paris.
Would it have changed the wide range of this climate accord if it were signed in Pittsburgh?

I think that after Trump humiliated him it awoke within him a new kink that he must feed by beclowning himself every so often.
Definitely a sub.

The Parris Accord is a multinational doctrine, not just France. I suggest that Cruz pay more attention to Plano, Texas than Pittsburgh, Pa.

Ted Cruz under fire for saying Biden prioritizing 'citizens of Paris' by rejoining climate deal (msn.com)

Cruz, R-Texas, said in a tweet late Wednesday that by returning America to the multinational climate accord, Biden has indicated he was more interested "in the views of the citizens of Paris than in the jobs of the citizens of Pittsburgh."
Cruz cares so much about the citizens of Pittsburgh that he tried to have their votes for president thrown out. What a stand up guy!

Paris Accord is an abject failure. Perfect place for Biden to plant America.

5 Reasons Why the Paris Agreement is a Joke (and How We Can Fix It)

The Paris climate agreement is a joke. And I should know — I was there when it was drafted.

Three and a half years ago, I was one of the hundreds of politicians and heads of industry who convened in Paris with a singular goal: Devise a plan to combat global warming and avoid a global environmental disaster.

The Paris accord was intended for one purpose and that was to place obstacles in the path of the US economy.

Tells you something about the current state of the GOP. Cruz is very intelligent, and he obviously believes pretending to be a legit moron works for him politically. Maybe he's even correct about that, but that must be awfully demeaning as a person, to have to pretend to be an ignorant idiot to win elections and appeal to your 'base.'
Cruz has no problem with demeaning himself.

Pretty soon, it will be a crime to oppose anything the regime is doing. We already saw that with Democrats demanding expulsion for Republicans who dared exercise their precedented and Constitutional action to challenge the presidential election.
To oppose one's action is Constitutional just as it's Constitutional to counter oppose right back. What comes into play with Cruz's remarks is his quirky background and last four year's intentions under the Trump flag.

Cruz has no problem with demeaning himself.
That's true. Trump made him look like a fool by insulting his family during the campaign, and this gutless coward responded to that by becoming a loyal MAGA.

That's true. Trump made him look like a fool by insulting his family during the campaign, and this gutless coward responded to that by becoming a loyal MAGA.
Trump: Your wife is ugly and your dad killed JFK
Cruz: May I shine your shoes, sir?

It's no different that "throw grandma off the cliff", "Republicans want to take away your social security", or "Democrats have been taken over by Marxists".

You can pretend it is somehow more egregious if you'd like. I won't try to take that away from you.

Lmao, your both siderism is always on point when youre trying to point away from seditious nationalists.

This only proves Cruz is so classy he puts country above personal matters. Unlike the petty small McCain, he won't let his personal grudge harm the country.

This only proves Cruz is so classy he puts country above personal matters. Unlike the petty small McCain, he won't let his personal grudge harm the country.
Senator Cruz puts conspiracy above personal matters and duty. That makes him a threat to Democracy.

Senator Cruz puts conspiracy above personal matters and duty. That makes him a threat to Democracy.
Marxist leaders have now instructed all the underlings to label unpleasant facts harmful to their regime as 'conspiracies'.
The true conspiracy was the leftwing claim of Trump-Russia collusion in the 2016 election. Every Democrat who parroted that conspiracy theory which was proven false should be dismissed from Congress.

Ted Cruz tried to hang Mike Pence?

Is that what I said?

Dont worry, Jack, maybe some day you'll stop circling the drain in support of the Q garbage patch kids.

Is that what I said?

Dont worry, Jack, maybe some day you'll stop circling the drain in support of the Q garbage patch kids.
You're really getting desperate now.

I'm sure this is probably lost on you but the topic of this thread was Ted Cruz's statement and I characterized that statement as stupid partisan rhetoric the likes of which we hear almost daily from partisan politicians. Lets juxtapose that characterization with your last couple of replies...

You're really getting desperate now.

Here is what I said:

Cruz is stroking a nationalist shaft
Those nationalists tried to hang Mike Pence

Here is what you said:

Did Cruz try to hang Mike Pence?

This isnt desperation, Jack, this is you circling the drain for the Q folk.

I cant wait for Jack's next whataboutism.

Here is what I said:

Cruz is stroking a nationalist shaft
Those nationalists tried to hang Mike Pence

Here is what you said:

Did Cruz try to hang Mike Pence?

This isnt desperation, Jack, this is you circling the drain for the Q folk.

You can wring your hands all day long over these "seditious nationalists" if you'd like. I already told you that I wouldn't try to take that away from you.

You can wring your hands all day long over these "seditious nationalists" if you'd like. I already told you that I wouldn't try to take that away from you.

Another dismissal of the crowd Cruz panders to? The same crowd that 2 weeks ago tried to overturn democracy and install Trump? Well, I gotta say Jack, I am not surprised.

Back
Top Bottom