• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ted Cruz under fire for saying Biden prioritizing 'citizens of Paris' by rejoining climate deal

How do you know?

He's under some serious heat now from AOC, Greta Thunberg, and the Mayor of Pittsburgh. That's nothing to be trifled with.
He won't because he is trying to win people like you over.

Paris Accord is an abject failure. Perfect place for Biden to plant America.

5 Reasons Why the Paris Agreement is a Joke (and How We Can Fix It)

The Paris climate agreement is a joke. And I should know — I was there when it was drafted.

Three and a half years ago, I was one of the hundreds of politicians and heads of industry who convened in Paris with a singular goal: Devise a plan to combat global warming and avoid a global environmental disaster.

Thanks for sharing this. I agree with the author and with you that we need to be doing far MORE than the Paris agreement to truly combat this issue.

Tells you something about the current state of the GOP. Cruz is very intelligent, and he obviously believes pretending to be a legit moron works for him politically. Maybe he's even correct about that, but that must be awfully demeaning as a person, to have to pretend to be an ignorant idiot to win elections and appeal to your 'base.'

red mine for emphasis

After Cruz showed that he is okay with acting like a cuckold to Trump, even after the latter publicly tried to humiliate Cruz's wife, it is obvious that Cruz does not have any problem with his self-esteem.

Thanks for sharing this. I agree with the author and with you that we need to be doing far MORE than the Paris agreement to truly combat this issue.
Somehow I don't think that was his intent......

Somehow I don't think that was his intent......

Yeah, he probably should have read the article he linked. But hey, if he wants to push policy makers who advocate that Trump should have been fined for his EO to withdraw from the Paris Agreement, that's his call.

The Parris Accord is a multinational doctrine, not just France. I suggest that Cruz pay more attention to Plano, Texas than Pittsburgh, Pa.

Ted Cruz under fire for saying Biden prioritizing 'citizens of Paris' by rejoining climate deal (msn.com)

Cruz, R-Texas, said in a tweet late Wednesday that by returning America to the multinational climate accord, Biden has indicated he was more interested "in the views of the citizens of Paris than in the jobs of the citizens of Pittsburgh."
What a dumbass! I bet he thinks the Geneva Conventions are held in Switzerland every year, too.

Paris Accord is an abject failure. Perfect place for Biden to plant America.

5 Reasons Why the Paris Agreement is a Joke (and How We Can Fix It)

The Paris climate agreement is a joke. And I should know — I was there when it was drafted.

Three and a half years ago, I was one of the hundreds of politicians and heads of industry who convened in Paris with a singular goal: Devise a plan to combat global warming and avoid a global environmental disaster.

Can you please quote the part of this link that you believe to cause Cruz’ statement to not be objectively ****ing stupid?

Don't worry.

He'll probably be banned from Twitter by the time you sit down to eat supper.

Twitter doesn’t actually have a policy against being a moron.

Do you think Cruz also believes the Geneva conventions were dictated by the citizens of Geneva specifically?

The Parris Accord is a multinational doctrine, not just France. I suggest that Cruz pay more attention to Plano, Texas than Pittsburgh, Pa.

Ted Cruz under fire for saying Biden prioritizing 'citizens of Paris' by rejoining climate deal (msn.com)

Cruz, R-Texas, said in a tweet late Wednesday that by returning America to the multinational climate accord, Biden has indicated he was more interested "in the views of the citizens of Paris than in the jobs of the citizens of Pittsburgh."
This is pretty silly. Ted Cruz makes a tweet. Some lefties take offense and tweet back. This is somehow news???

The only part that's even remotely interesting is that it went completely over AOC's head.

Here we go again with the bleach injectors all riled up by their own stupidity. 😂

Guys. Stop drinking the fish tank cleaner.

Seriously.

He's under some serious heat now from AOC, Greta Thunberg, and the Mayor of Pittsburgh. That's nothing to be trifled with.
yea yea, he's under heat from AOC, GT and the mayor of Pittsburgh. You said that already. It was pretty lame and pointless the first time you posted it. To be clear Jack, he's under "heat" from anybody with a brain. Hey, here's a crazy idea, instead the usual obedient deflections, why not address the flaming stupidity of the post. We both know he's not that stupid. He just assumes you are.

Twitter doesn’t actually have a policy against being a moron.

Do you think Cruz also believes the Geneva conventions were dictated by the citizens of Geneva specifically?
Probably no more than he believes that the citizens of Paris have anything to do with the Paris Accord.

It's called stupid partisan rhetoric.

yea yea, he's under heat from AOC, GT and the mayor of Pittsburgh. You said that already. It was pretty lame and pointless the first time you posted it. To be clear Jack, he's under "heat" from anybody with a brain. Hey, here's a crazy idea, instead the usual obedient deflections, why not address the flaming stupidity of the post. We both know he's not that stupid. He just assumes you are.
He's engaging in stupid partisan rhetoric... and I know you know exactly what that is all about.

He's engaging in stupid partisan rhetoric... and I know you know exactly what that is all about.
oh jack, your usual whines about me don't address the fact that cruz posted something flamingly effing stupid. He counts on the ignorance and obedience of conservatives to not hold him accountable. Basically the stupid ones believe it. Ones like you put obedience ahead of your integrity.

"As Cruz’s former college roommate, Craig Mazin, once put it, “One thing Ted Cruz is really good at: uniting people who otherwise disagree about everything else in a total hatred of Ted Cruz.”

Lindsey Graham
If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody would convict you.”

George Bush
“I just don’t like the guy.”

Bob Dole
“I don’t know how he’s going to deal with Congress. Nobody likes him.”

John Boehner
“I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life.”

oh jack, your usual whines about me don't address the fact that cruz posted something flamingly effing stupid. He counts on the ignorance and obedience of conservatives to not hold him accountable. Basically the stupid ones believe it. Ones like you put obedience ahead of your integrity.
Accountable? For what? Being a politician?

No, I'll just chalk this one up to Ted Cruz taking a poorly thought out jab at a political rival. Something that happens, on both sides of the aisle, almost hourly.

Expel Ted Coups!

Is this a good time to point out that this message says Cruz thinks his audience is ignorant as ****?

He knows good and well that that is not anywhere near a valid statement. He just knows his audience is too ignorant to know that and won't listen to anyone who says differently.

Bjtt somehow they won't ever get mad at him. They'll believe he's not cheating no matter how many STDs they catch.

It's ****ing amazing what's been done to them. There will be textbooks written about it in propaganda schoolm

Accountable? For what? Being a politician?

No, I'll just chalk this one up to Ted Cruz taking a poorly thought out jab at a political rival. Something that happens, on both sides of the aisle, almost hourly.
Cruz is a lickspittle dog but he's not an idiot. He knew just what he was doing. He has no respect for you whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom