• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ted Cruz under fire for saying Biden prioritizing 'citizens of Paris' by rejoining climate deal

The Parris Accord is a multinational doctrine, not just France. I suggest that Cruz pay more attention to Plano, Texas than Pittsburgh, Pa.

Ted Cruz under fire for saying Biden prioritizing 'citizens of Paris' by rejoining climate deal (msn.com)

Cruz, R-Texas, said in a tweet late Wednesday that by returning America to the multinational climate accord, Biden has indicated he was more interested "in the views of the citizens of Paris than in the jobs of the citizens of Pittsburgh."
You gotta wonder if Ted is really this dumb or does he only pretend to be so as to appeal to the dummies who love Trump.

A simplistic one he knew you'd salivate at.

And you are.

He lies to you this way. And you let him.
I'm not salivating at the remark, I'm laughing my ass off at the snowflakes who are getting all bent out of shape about it.

Like we don't see examples of this same kind of over-the-top partisan rhetoric literally EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Your political blinders can't possibly be bound so tight that you can't acknowledge this, can they?

Sheesh...

I'm not salivating at the remark, I'm laughing my ass off at the snowflakes who are getting all bent out of shape about it.

Like we don't see examples of this same kind of over-the-top partisan rhetoric literally EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Your political blinders can't possibly be bound so tight that you can't acknowledge this, can they?

Sheesh...
The use of the term "snowflake" proves my point.

Y'all need to proofread better.

This one ranks right up there with touchdown Tommy Tubberville who last month recited the 3 branches of government being the House. the Senate and the Executive.

Have any of these GOP senators passed their GED yet?

He is not a moron.

His voters are morons and Cruz exploits their low intellect to retain his popularity among the uneducated.

What else do you call someone who seriously thought Donald Trump won both the popular and electoral votes and voted for overturning the presidential election results only because he worships the rattlesnake? Only a moron can do that crap.

Cruz is an embarrassment to 8000 years of civilization.

What else do you call someone who worships the rattlesnake and supported overturning the presidential election results for no other reason?
"Lickspittle dog" is my favorite for the type.

Ted Cruz has lost all credibility, everything he is saying these days just confirms it that much more.

Cruz is an embarrassment to 8000 years of civilization.
If you haven't watched Our Cartoon President you should.

Every time the Ted Cruz character shows up he yells "TED CRUISE!". It's a running gag.

And every single time I read his name now I hear "TED CRUISE!" in my head!

It is both juevnile and sublime at the same time. I get a grin at his expense every time.

If you haven't watched Our Cartoon President you should.

Every time the Ted Cruz character shows up he yells "TED CRUISE!" It's a running gag. And every single time I read his name now I hear "TED CRUISE!" in my head!

It is both juvenile and sublime at the same time. I get a grin at his expense every time.

News flash: We don't have a cartoon president anymore.

He didn't seem to care much about protecting the votes of the citizens of Pittsburgh. Why is he now so interested in protecting their jobs?

Ted Cruz still does not care about jobs. He just wants to make sure his constituents do not stop believing his stupid lies.

News flash: We don't have a cartoon president anymore.
We did though. And that show was sublime. The trumps will live as those characters in my mind for the rest of my life.

And I'm sure I'm.not the only one.

The Parris Accord is a multinational doctrine, not just France. I suggest that Cruz pay more attention to Plano, Texas than Pittsburgh, Pa.

Ted Cruz under fire for saying Biden prioritizing 'citizens of Paris' by rejoining climate deal (msn.com)

Cruz, R-Texas, said in a tweet late Wednesday that by returning America to the multinational climate accord, Biden has indicated he was more interested "in the views of the citizens of Paris than in the jobs of the citizens of Pittsburgh."
What’s the name of the accord? Mogadishu Accord? Nah, Rome accord? Oh, yeah! The Paris Accord. Because it was signed in Paris by the people who met in Paris.

We did though. And that show was sublime. The Trumps will live as those characters in my mind for the rest of my life.

And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

That is why I added "anymore" in my past.

I love thinking FORMER President Donald Trump now.

I don't think Cruz is dumb. He just doesn't respect the people who vote for him and believes that they are morons.

He's engaging in stupid partisan rhetoric... and I know you know exactly what that is all about.

No Jack. It isnt rhetoric. The Kyoto accords weren't drafted by the citizens of Kyoto. Cruz is stroking the same nationalist shaft that tried to stop a democratic exercise 2 weeks ago by blaming yet another set of foreigners for the issues America needs to look at.

We all know this is about making up more globalist boogeymen for the right to fight next election. And you're all too happy to dismiss it.

Pretty soon, it will be a crime to oppose anything the regime is doing. We already saw that with Democrats demanding expulsion for Republicans who dared exercise their precedented and Constitutional action to challenge the presidential election.

Cruz knows better. After watching Trump he’s realized that stupid plays well on the right

Cruz knows better. After watching Trump he’s realized that stupid plays well on the right

Some GOP folks really want to believe we arent facing issues as a planet. It wants to believe walls dont cause soil erosion, or that prayer stops covid19. The truth is that the world is effectively smaller, and taking a retarded nationalist approach to everything has demonstrably made things worse.

Accountable? For what? Being a politician?

No, I'll just chalk this one up to Ted Cruz taking a poorly thought out jab at a political rival. Something that happens, on both sides of the aisle, almost hourly.
We'll first Jack, I'm pretty sure if AOC (or Hillary or President Obama, President Biden etc) had posted something one tenth as stupid this thread would be 130 pages long and every conservative (including you ) would reveling in the thought that you were finally proven right. But it was a republican so magic presto "its no big deal, both sides". But jack, it is a big deal and its not both sides.

The thing you're not getting is its such a blatant lie that it can only mean he thinks you're stupid. Remember when you were told "President Obama was born in Kenya", "his BC a forgery", "he wants to kill old people", the vile and disgusting "stand down" lies, "republicans really really really want to lower the deficit if not balance the budget" and now "stop the steal". Those blatant lies required the ignorance and obedience of conservatives. And a large percentage if not majority of conservatives believed them. And that constant drumpbeat of lies from the right caused an insurrection. There is simply no "equal but opposite of that" from democrats. Democrats are not in a cult. We dont flush our values down the toilet then walk around mumbling "both sides".

How do you know?

He's under some serious heat now from AOC, Greta Thunberg, and the Mayor of Pittsburgh. That's nothing to be trifled with.

*Nothing* triggers the right like she does. Nothing.

We'll first Jack, I'm pretty sure if AOC (or Hillary or President Obama, President Biden etc) had posted something one tenth as stupid this thread would be 130 pages long and every conservative (including you ) would reveling in the thought that you were finally proven right. But it was a republican so magic presto "its no big deal, both sides". But jack, it is a big deal and its not both sides.

The thing you're not getting is its such a blatant lie that it can only mean he thinks you're stupid. Remember when you were told "President Obama was born in Kenya", "his BC a forgery", "he wants to kill old people", the vile and disgusting "stand down" lies, "republicans really really really want to lower the deficit if not balance the budget" and now "stop the steal". Those blatant lies required the ignorance and obedience of conservatives. And a large percentage if not majority of conservatives believed them. And that constant drumpbeat of lies from the right caused an insurrection. There is simply no "equal but opposite of that" from democrats. Democrats are not in a cult. We dont flush our values down the toilet then walk around mumbling "both sides".
<yawn>

You can be outraged by this if it makes you feel better. You can also hold on to the belief that "your side" doesn't make equally ridiculous claims about their opponents across the aisle.

I won't try to stop you.

No Jack. It isnt rhetoric. The Kyoto accords weren't drafted by the citizens of Kyoto. Cruz is stroking the same nationalist shaft that tried to stop a democratic exercise 2 weeks ago by blaming yet another set of foreigners for the issues America needs to look at.

We all know this is about making up more globalist boogeymen for the right to fight next election. And you're all too happy to dismiss it.
It's no different that "throw grandma off the cliff", "Republicans want to take away your social security", or "Democrats have been taken over by Marxists".

You can pretend it is somehow more egregious if you'd like. I won't try to take that away from you.

Back
Top Bottom