• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ted Cruz gives an amazing speech -- doesn't endorse Trump

Cruz is consistent in some ways.

He is consistent about steering our ship toward anarchy.

He is consistent about claiming to care for his family.

He is consistent about accomplishing almost nothing as a senator. In fact, the doomed to fail government shutdowns he architected forced other public officials to be as unproductive as he is.

Where he isn't consistent is being there for his wife, caring for his children, actually accomplishing policy goals in government- you know, things he's so consistently claimed but utterly failed to deliver on.

and totally inconsistant with speaking of CONSERVATISM .. he would not let we the people decide... he bought off delegates with his big oil money to STOP the vote of americans in the primaries.. a total fraud on being conservative

right. the small minority of those who oppose Trump should be the ones that decide the nomination, because that's.. what? who you agree with?

I have no problem with allowing them to have taken the vote. I am confident they would lose... but apparently too many states withdrew... so what do you propose should have happened?

INDIANA is very conservative and the gov endorsed cruz... but after cruz bought off the delegates with big oil money to stop the will of the people voting in primaries THAT turned everything AROUND.... what was a small lead in indiana for cruz brought him to lose by nearly 20 points.. he quit quickly to KEEP the news of his stopping the voters by buying off the delegates to spread

he is a fraud on conservative they respect the will of the voters

what total crap - it was cruz & co who attacked trump's wife first, circulating nude pics of her to attack her character!!

Your lyin' ted can distance himself all he wants from those dirty tricks, but they were all in the same polygamous bed together.

Trump is a counter-puncher -- when provoked, he will respond very sharply -- and this was the most severe of provocations.

Unlike ted backstabbin cruz, who is hated by everyone on both sides of the aisle in congress, trump is a pragmatic businessman who looks to get people together in the same room to cut a deal.
Even after cruz refused to endorse, trump still magnanimously gave cruz a chance to speak at the convention on primetime television, to give his message. It was trump's way of being nice to cruz. But ted cruz is always all about himself and his ego, which is why he's the most isolated man in politics, and why he can never be a functioning president. Can you imagine cruz in the whitehouse? It would be 4 years of continuous govt shutdown, until the voters kick him out.

When cruz says he's true to himself, he means he's true to his ego.

exactly

What total crap - it was Cruz & Co who attacked Trump's wife first, circulating nude pics of her to attack her character!!

Your Lyin' Ted can distance himself all he wants from those dirty tricks, but they were all in the same polygamous bed together.

Trump is a counter-puncher -- when provoked, he will respond very sharply -- and this was the most severe of provocations.

Unlike Ted Backstabbin Cruz, who is HATED by everyone on both sides of the aisle in Congress, Trump is a pragmatic businessman who looks to get people together in the same room to cut a deal.
Even after Cruz refused to endorse, Trump still magnanimously gave Cruz a chance to speak at the convention on PrimeTime television, to give his message. It was Trump's way of being nice to Cruz. But Ted Cruz is always all about himself and his ego, which is why he's the most isolated man in politics, and why he can never be a functioning president. Can you imagine Cruz in the whitehouse? It would be 4 years of continuous govt shutdown, until the voters kick him out.

When Cruz says he's true to himself, he means he's true to his ego.

Cruz didn't circulate any nude pictures of anyone. Why do you Trump loyalists make things up?

I absolutely abhorr Donald Trump. But I'd have to say that I would prefer him over Cruz. IMO Cruz is just creepy. I'll take idiot over creepy any day. There was a time that I actually thought I liked Cruz. That was, until I actually started listening to him.

What if you didnt listen to him, but just read his words? I think its the way he speaks thats creepy, not what he says.

What total crap - it was Cruz & Co who attacked Trump's wife first, circulating nude pics of her to attack her character!!

Your Lyin' Ted can distance himself all he wants from those dirty tricks, but they were all in the same polygamous bed together.

Unlike Ted Backstabbin Cruz, who is HATED by everyone on both sides of the aisle in Congress, Trump is a pragmatic businessman who looks to get people together in the same room to cut a deal.
Even after Cruz refused to endorse, Trump still magnanimously gave Cruz a chance to speak at the convention on PrimeTime television, to give his message. It was Trump's way of being nice to Cruz. But Ted Cruz is always all about himself and his ego, which is why he's the most isolated man in politics, and why he can never be a functioning president. Can you imagine Cruz in the whitehouse? It would be 4 years of continuous govt shutdown, until the voters kick him out.

When Cruz says he's true to himself, he means he's true to his ego.

lol - so you want the two prats on the school yard to suddenly get along in order to further our political agenda? lol

I hardly see how him supporting Trump is going to matter, anyway.

But reread what I wrote - maybe it'll make more sense.

Not exactly. Cruz didnt attack Trumps wife. Someone did it on behalf of him. Trump himself actually did attack Cruz, and everyone else too. Thats not the way to make allies.

CRUZ FIRST attacked NEW YORKERS making like they are evil as well as TRUMP ...new york VALUES !! that started it all

ONLY so long as their base of voters are for him. if the conservative base wants him blocked he'll be blocked.

well, if they make some noise about it, anyway.

Not really. Much of the base turned out to be more tribal than conservative - they will follow a liberal GOP president in doing liberal things, and turn their fury on any actual conservatives in the GOP who try to "betray him" by stopping him.

CRUZ FIRST attacked NEW YORKERS making like they are evil as well as TRUMP ...new york VALUES !! that started it all

:lol: Cruz just showed a video of Trump talking about New York values. If you want to be mad at someone for attacking New Yorkers, I guess, be mad at Trump? ;)

Cruz didn't circulate any nude pictures of anyone. Why do you Trump loyalists make things up?

Because it's the only way they can possibly justify their Cheetoh-Jesus's actions.

right. the small minority of those who oppose Trump should be the ones that decide the nomination, because that's.. what? who you agree with?

The "small minority of those who oppose Trump" was "the majority of the GOP electorate".

:) But you are attempting to divert to me - the reality remains that the conservatives on the floor tried to get an actual vote, and tried to free the delegates, and the Establishment, working with Trump, shut them down both times. The Establishment isn't opposing Trump, it's running interference for him.

:lol: Cruz just showed a video of Trump talking about New York values. If you want to be mad at someone for attacking New Yorkers, I guess, be mad at Trump? ;)

big difference... cruz accused TRUMP of EVIL with saying he has new york values and trump turned cruz on his ear with the 911 heroes everywhere... and THAT was when CRUZ lost the election ..but cruz was so greedy he even tried to stop the will of the voters by buying off delegates to GO AGAINST their states voters

insane greed by cruz got him beat

big difference... cruz accused TRUMP of EVIL with saying he has new york values

:) Actually, Trump did that. Cruz just quoted him doing so.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

:) Actually, Trump did that. Cruz just quoted him doing so.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

THAT big error by cruz was what cost him the election and then his buying off the delegates to stop the voting public... PROVED he was a fraud on being a conservative

Thats not what you said. You said "it was Cruz & Co who attacked Trump's wife first." That is factually incorrect. Superpacs are not his Co, though what they did was certaintly wrong. As was Trump returning fire. A President should not be wallowing in the mud, but that is who the GOP nominated.

Thats not what you said. You said "it was Cruz & Co who attacked Trump's wife first." That is factually incorrect. Superpacs are not his Co, though what they did was certaintly wrong. As was Trump returning fire. A President should not be wallowing in the mud, but that is who the GOP nominated.

NO i said it was CRUZ to attack with insults first.... nothing about wife read up..... he insulting new yorkers and trump..... with a con job of saying trump has new york values.. that was the first insane greed INSULT by CRUZ

next is how trump won big in south carolina and CRUZ said his voters are the uneducated..BUT BUT BUT cruz's texas voters are the very same as south carolinas voters and this then lost the whole south.... then cruz went to stop the will of the voters with buying off delegates and he then had to hide fast before that understanding of him as a real crook can spread..

Cruz is simply a fake in saying he is a christian.. conservative texan and american..... CRUZ did not go to conservative or christian texas college .. he went to the most liberal and most anti christian college HARVARD

everything proves cruz is a FRAUD.. not a texan at all everything to feed his insane need for power

Not really. Much of the base turned out to be more tribal than conservative - they will follow a liberal GOP president in doing liberal things, and turn their fury on any actual conservatives in the GOP who try to "betray him" by stopping him.

I can accept your assertion that Trump is no conservative, but i deny your assertion that Trump is a liberal.

Don't lump him in with us ! We don't deserve that ! :)

I can accept your assertion that Trump is no conservative, but i deny your assertion that Trump is a liberal.

Don't lump him in with us ! We don't deserve that ! :)

trump is whatever it is that will be best for him today

and if that changes tomorrow, then he will change his position

he's a chameleon

In the words of Anderson Cooper: "That is the argument of a five year old". Which is pretty much the Donald's mental age. Also he has small hands like a 5 year old.

NO i said it was CRUZ to attack with insults first.... nothing about wife read up..... he insulting new yorkers and trump..... with a con job of saying trump has new york values.. that was the first insane greed INSULT by CRUZ

next is how trump won big in south carolina and CRUZ said his voters are the uneducated..BUT BUT BUT cruz's texas voters are the very same as south carolinas voters and this then lost the whole south.... then cruz went to stop the will of the voters with buying off delegates and he then had to hide fast before that understanding of him as a real crook can spread..

Cruz is simply a fake in saying he is a christian.. conservative texan and american..... CRUZ did not go to conservative or christian texas college .. he went to the most liberal and most anti christian college HARVARD

everything proves cruz is a FRAUD.. not a texan at all everything to feed his insane need for power

I guess we know know SailaWay's thoughts on higher education.

based on such posts you can understand why he is not my go-to forum member in the academia/education sub-forum

same as EINSTEIN disdain for phony wisdom and FRAUD.... he said knowledge can get one from point A to point B... BUT imagination can get you EVERYWHERE and he spoke many times downing education and horse laughs at them.. copying is education and just like a parrot

Sorry, I was quoting sanman, who you endorsed.

Back
Top Bottom