• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ted Cruz dropping out of the Republican presidential race

Dear Ted,

The majority of the GOP does not want your brand of theological conservatism, you have been soundly rejected by your own party. Oh happy Day !!

After Heidi called Ted an immigrant, I figured it was over. Cruz is a senator from here, but he's been known to be the Beelzebub incarnate. God bless his heathen soul, amen.
Ted's one of the Seven Princes of Hell? [emoji23]

No wonder he's such a scumbag.

Priebus just declared Trump "the presumptive nominee"

This all went down quick!

I bet they all (GOP) are *so* *freaking* *glad* it's over! :mrgreen:

Still waiting on Trump's remarks. I suggest that he immediately drop all references to National Enquirer articles or other conspiracy theories. He should start tonight to do the following:

1. Immediately pivot to a true message of Republican unity.
2. Say really nice things about Ted Cruz.
3. Act Really presidential
4. Guarantee a win in November with his VP pick.

What will he do? Will he reinforce the republican base by picking Rubio? Or even Cruz? A Trump-Cruz ticket would be exactly what many voters want- a fighting force against the political establishment (the DC Cartel).

What will he do about women? Will he choose Joni Erntz? That could turn into a Sarah Palin moment, but would likely increase his popularity with women. But conservative women have been voting for Cruz so maybe he can shore up the base and women by picking Ted Cruz.

What will he go for? The female vote ? The Christian Conservative vote? The independents and moderates (someone like Kasich? Or even the Bernie supporters? To me this is very interesting.

Looking at the state of things... it is now virtually certain.

Hillary Clinton Vs. Donald Trump for President.

God help us all.

48pCfDw.gif

Yet another guy who claims that god asked him to run.

Great sense of humor that god.

We'll see how donald pivots... he's got to know a lot of conservatives really hate him right now. Gonna be tough to win without them

Priebus just declared Trump "the presumptive nominee"

This all went down quick!

I bet they all (GOP) are *so* *freaking* *glad* it's over! :mrgreen:

No, the GOP clout is going to give the nomination to Kasich at the convention. Write this down.

Still waiting on Trump's remarks. I suggest that he immediately drop all references to National Enquirer articles or other conspiracy theories. He should start tonight to do the following:

1. Immediately pivot to a true message of Republican unity.
2. Say really nice things about Ted Cruz.
3. Act Really presidential
4. Guarantee a win in November with his VP pick.

What will he do? Will he reinforce the republican base by picking Rubio? Or even Cruz? A Trump-Cruz ticket would be exactly what many voters want- a fighting force against the political establishment (the DC Cartel).

What will he do about women? Will he choose Joni Erntz? That could turn into a Sarah Palin moment, but would likely increase his popularity with women. But conservative women have been voting for Cruz so maybe he can shore up the base and women by picking Ted Cruz.

What will he go for? The female vote ? The Christian Conservative vote? The independents and moderates (someone like Kasich? Or even the Bernie supporters? To me this is very interesting.
Then you're in the right place! :thumbs:

I hope he nominates Sarah Palin as his running mate.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahah!

We'll see how donald pivots... he's got to know a lot of conservatives really hate him right now. Gonna be tough to win without them

I think that's overstated. Many of the "Never Trumps" will evolve into "Never Hillary's." This will become a race of economics and foreign policy with absolutely NO emphasis on social issues- since the candidates essentially agree on social policy.

I think that's overstated. Many of the "Never Trumps" will evolve into "Never Hillary's." This will become a race of economics and foreign policy with absolutely NO emphasis on social issues- since the candidates essentially agree on social policy.

From what i can tell he is to the left of Hillary on economics... i think he's hoping to pick up bernie supporters there with his trade "ideas".

From what i can tell he is to the left of Hillary on economics... i think he's hoping to pick up bernie supporters there with his trade "ideas".

Think about how he made his money. He is a capitalist. Hillary is not.

Sad, but likely true.

How is Hillary not a capitalist?

Her remarks regarding Coal Country would be one example. The biggest I think is her long time quest for universal healthcare. That is NOT a capitalist stance.

Before you say this, you might consider Bill & Hillary's balance sheets, including that of their foundation!

I think "Never Trumps" will become "Save The Senate". Trump is on his own.

You really don't know Hillary do you? What the heck do you think Whitewater was all about?

Trump is now highly praising Cruz ...

Back
Top Bottom