• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ted Cruz dropping out of the Republican presidential race

Read more @: Ted Cruz dropping out of the Republican presidential race

Down goes Ted! Looks like Republicans will sink to a new low and Trump will be the nominee. [/FONT][/COLOR]

well its really hard for anyone to claim he's any worse than the lying bitch who appears to be the Democrat nominee.

Trump might suck He might sort of suck. He might be OK, I doubt he will be good

Cankles is going to suck period. She has a proven track record of suckage

I think "Never Trumps" will become "Save The Senate". Trump is on his own.

If they do that, they will absolutely implode the party. If they do something dumb like throw the race to Hillary- seriously? Could you support that?

You really don't know Hillary do you? What the heck do you think Whitewater was all about?

The big difference is that their money is made from political power. Not from hard entrepreneurial work.

He's been known to hang around down there on his days off.

But don't get the wrong impression, they don't like him down there either.

If they do that, they will absolutely implode the party. If they do something dumb like throw the race to Hillary- seriously? Could you support that?

I'm not sure if you're misinterpreting what he's saying or not. This is a great outlet for those disappointed by the primary result. The down ticket is important this election as well.

Who's throwing the race? If Trump wants to win and i presume he does a good way to do that would be to garner support from conservatives that are currently disenfranchised from him

The big difference is that their money is made from political power. Not from hard entrepreneurial work.

Oh then you definitely don't know Hillary's history, or history in general. Again, check out what Whitewater was about, read some of Hilary's personal history and then get back to us.

Haha!

The wall!

Still with the wall!

Alot of #DumpTrump/#NeverTrump people are probably suicidal right now.

Time for me to start saying positive things about Trump. He'll surround himself with capable politicians to run the government.

well its really hard for anyone to claim he's any worse than the lying bitch who appears to be the Democrat nominee.

Trump might suck He might sort of suck. He might be OK, I doubt he will be good

Cankles is going to suck period. She has a proven track record of suckage

The misogyny is strong with this one

Well...it looks like I'll have someone to vote for.

How long must we wait before we can remind the Trump faithful that is hasn't been built? 2018 or so? Because we all know it won't be.
Who knows?

But I think it's enough with this wall, already! :doh

I'm not sure if you're misinterpreting what he's saying or not. This is a great outlet for those disappointed by the primary result. The down ticket is important this election as well.

I'm not misinterpreting. The people are TIRED of the way that our corrupt political system works ON BOTH SIDES. You saw the GOP take the house away from Nancy pelosi 2 years after Obama took office. They did nothing but continue to cooperate with dems. Obama wins in 12- dems lose both sides of the Congress to GOP. We get Boehner and all we get is caving to the President. I believe this is the people voting OUT the establishment. I was not a Trump supporter until tonight. It is time to support trump and defeat hillary.

From what i can tell he is to the left of Hillary on economics... i think he's hoping to pick up Bernie supporters there with his trade "ideas".

I have heard some GOP pundits declare that Sanders supporters will break to Trump. Have you listened to Bernies stump speech at all? If you had, you would realize why some one like Trump, is the reason why they are so fired up, he represents the top 1%.

How long must we wait before we can remind the Trump faithful that is hasn't been built? 2018 or so? Because we all know it won't be.

Cool, sounds like a date. 2018 you can remind us that President Trump promised to build a wall during his successful campaign.

Who's throwing the race? If Trump wants to win and i presume he does a good way to do that would be to garner support from conservatives that are currently disenfranchised from him

When he mentioned the downticket, I believe he was referring to the fact that a Trump victory in november would negatively affect the reelection of a GOP congress. To avoid this, the GOP would have to sabotage trump. Or they could work with him, which is unlikely.

Oh then you definitely don't know Hillary's history, or history in general. Again, check out what Whitewater was about, read some of Hilary's personal history and then get back to us.

Yeah, and she killed Vince Foster!

Agreed.

Good riddence

Back
Top Bottom